Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6591|London, England

usmarine wrote:

"The Obama and McCain campaigns have agreed to an unusual free-flowing format"
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26819782/

nytimes lulz
but the McCain camp fought for and won a much more structured approach for the questioning at the vice-presidential debate, advisers to both campaigns said Saturday.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6732

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

usmarine wrote:

"The Obama and McCain campaigns have agreed to an unusual free-flowing format"
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26819782/

nytimes lulz
but the McCain camp fought for and won a much more structured approach for the questioning at the vice-presidential debate, advisers to both campaigns said Saturday.
so what?

they AGREED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5935|London, England

This was the only chance I was going to see for Palin to get her ass torn. I hate America. If you need to water down the debates than they shouldn't be running at all.

Last edited by Mutantsteak (2008-09-21 10:10:38)

_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6591|London, England
No, they agreed to the first format. But then the McCain camp fought for and won their second format. I guess the Dems were forced to agree for the second format or something (aka take it or leave it)
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6732

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

No, they agreed to the first format. But then the McCain camp fought for and won their second format. I guess the Dems were forced to agree for the second format or something (aka take it or leave it)
take it or leave it?  lol.  not exactly.
Mutantbear

usmarine wrote:

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

take it or leave it?  lol.  not exactly.
I think in return Biden should be allowed to kick Palin in the face, and then they debate

Last edited by Mutantsteak (2008-09-21 10:18:38)

_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6508|Long Island, New York
Don't worry Mutant. Biden's very experienced in this kind of thing. He'll find another way to tear Palin a new one.
Mutantbear

Poseidon wrote:

Don't worry Mutant. Biden's very experienced in this kind of thing. He'll find another way to tear Palin a new one.
Someone should still kick her in the face
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
I'm disagreeing with that.
SharkyMcshark
I'll take two
+132|6756|Perth, Western Australia
It strikes me as a ploy to avoid another 'Bush Doctrine' debacle on her part, where she clearly had no clue what the bush doctrine was and when her interviewer gave her a hint/sniff she went off on a ranting tangent.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6732

Poseidon wrote:

can you show me his master debate style pls?  i mean, he did not get that many votes during the nomination run and there were debates.  i dont know where this comes from.  and no, dont youtube link a speech or something.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

usmarine wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

can you show me his master debate style pls?  i mean, he did not get that many votes during the nomination run and there were debates.  i dont know where this comes from.  and no, dont youtube link a speech or something.
He didn't get votes during the nomination run for a lot of other reasons other than debates. He wasn't a "name" candidate like Obama and Hillary are. Wasn't it you who said that "nobody watches the debates" and "nobody chooses who they're voting for over the debates"?

He fucking called Slobodon Milosevic a freaking war criminal right to his face. He's an oratory beast and he's proven to be so. Palin and McCain...not so much. Or are you going to be like one of those people who goes by his answers at Saddleback church?

Since you apparentely don't want me to link YouTube videos, there's not much proof I can provide you.

Last edited by Poseidon (2008-09-21 10:28:34)

usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6732

i said the people who watch just watch to get fodder on the other person yes.  and thats the truth.  he called slobodon a war criminal yet had no issue with saddam invading kuwait during the first gulf war.  what a guy.

Last edited by usmarine (2008-09-21 10:31:34)

Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

usmarine wrote:

i said the people who watch just watch to get fodder on the other person yes.  and thats the truth.  he called slobodon a war criminal yet had no issue with saddam invading kuwait during the first gulf war.  what a guy.
That's not what we're talking about. We're talking about his oratory skill.
Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6633|USA
There will be blood.
mr.hrundi
Wurstwassereis
+68|6408|Germany
What makes me angry is that the Republicans try to change the rules just to hide the weaknesses they have.

The thing that makes me even more angry is that the Democrats apparently either have nothing against that or are too soft to fight that.

Seems like Americans can choose either assholes or asslickers, and when you try to vote for a third party, assholes and asslickers tell you with one voice that you're throwing your vote in the trash.

I feel sorry for you.
CaptainSpaulding71
+119|6327|CA, USA

mr.hrundi wrote:

What makes me angry is that the Republicans try to change the rules just to hide the weaknesses they have.

The thing that makes me even more angry is that the Democrats apparently either have nothing against that or are too soft to fight that.

Seems like Americans can choose either assholes or asslickers, and when you try to vote for a third party, assholes and asslickers tell you with one voice that you're throwing your vote in the trash.

I feel sorry for you.
it's like this:

Gary: We're dicks! We're reckless, arrogant, stupid dicks! And the Film Actors' Guild!.. are pussies. And Kim Jong Il!.. is an asshole. Pussies don't like dicks!.. because pussies get fucked by dicks. But dicks also fuck assholes. Assholes who just want to shit on everything. Pussies may think they can deal with assholes their way, but the only thing that can fuck an asshole... is a dick... with some balls. The problem with dicks is that sometimes they fuck too much, or fuck when it isn't appropriate, and it takes a pussy to show 'em that. But sometimes pussies get so full of shit that they become assholes themselves. Because pussies are only an inch and a half away from assholes. I don't know much in this crazy, crazy world, but I do know that if you don't let us fuck this asshole, we are gonna have our dicks and our pussies... all covered in shit.

courtesy of Trey Parker and Matt Stone of SouthPark fame from their movie Team America.
God Save the Queen
Banned
+628|6314|tropical regions of london
Mrs. Palin
SealXo
+309|6506

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/09/21/us/politics/21debate.html?_r=1&hp&oref=slogin

At the insistence of the McCain campaign, the Oct. 2 debate between the Republican nominee for vice president, Gov. Sarah Palin, and her Democratic rival, Senator Joseph R. Biden Jr., will have shorter question-and-answer segments than those for the presidential nominees, the advisers said. There will also be much less opportunity for free-wheeling, direct exchanges between the running mates.

McCain advisers said they had been concerned that a loose format could leave Ms. Palin, a relatively inexperienced debater, at a disadvantage and largely on the defensive.
Seems sorta like giving everyone a medal even if they suck at soccer.
you took a link from the ny times.

i lold
God Save the Queen
Banned
at least you arent defending it.
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6642|UK

SealXo wrote:

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/09/21/us/politics/21debate.html?_r=1&hp&oref=slogin

At the insistence of the McCain campaign, the Oct. 2 debate between the Republican nominee for vice president, Gov. Sarah Palin, and her Democratic rival, Senator Joseph R. Biden Jr., will have shorter question-and-answer segments than those for the presidential nominees, the advisers said. There will also be much less opportunity for free-wheeling, direct exchanges between the running mates.

McCain advisers said they had been concerned that a loose format could leave Ms. Palin, a relatively inexperienced debater, at a disadvantage and largely on the defensive.
Seems sorta like giving everyone a medal even if they suck at soccer.
you took a link from the ny times.

i lold
...It may be a liberal paper it's still a credible source.  Knocking it makes you look dumb.
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6526
SIR -

Alaska is very different from the rest of the United States, and this difference affects the fitness of Mrs Palin to be vice-president. Fundamentally, Alaska is a pre-modern welfare state, where the economy is almost purely extractive (with the exception of defence and tourism). If you don't kill it, dig it or cut it down you don't get it. From that perspective 'bridges to nowhere' are simply further extractions, or tokens for transfer payments from the rest of us, as are the annual payments to residents from North Slope oil revenues.

Not surprisingly Alaska is largely an innovation-free zone. It is also the only world that Mrs Palin has known. Along with her chronological and career inexperience this background renders her unprepared to lead the country.

Michael Golay
Professor of Nuclear Science and Engineering
Massachussetts Institute of Technology,
Cambridge, MA
God Save the Queen
Banned
it also has the highest rates of incest and rape in the US and the town she was a mayor of is the meth capital of alaska
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

God Save the Queen wrote:

it also has the highest rates of incest and rape in the US and the town she was a mayor of is the meth capital of alaska
conservative morals lulz
jord
+2,382|6648|The North, beyond the wall.
Meth is the worst.

Spoiler (highlight to read):
He's like 30 and told me to stop taking my Protein shake

Last edited by jord (2008-09-21 11:53:20)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard