ThePunisher_ITA_
+59|6621

jord wrote:

ThePunisher_ITA_ wrote:

Freezer7Pro wrote:

This thread makes me lol on many levels.
Yeah, make also us laugh.
Punisher, make us laugh with your Yoda speech style, you do.
Are you going OT because you have nothing else to say IT? If, yes, please, there are so many thread to waste...
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6216|Winland

ThePunisher_ITA_ wrote:

Freezer7Pro wrote:

Now, I would call troll on this one, but it is the BF2 section.
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
ThePunisher_ITA_
+59|6621

Freezer7Pro wrote:

ThePunisher_ITA_ wrote:

Freezer7Pro wrote:

Now, I would call troll on this one, but it is the BF2 section.
Same for you.
ThePunisher_ITA_
+59|6621

Aapje wrote:

Really ... on a more serious note I redline too if they're crap I'll keep flying as long as they hit stuff they're supposed to hit and don't mess around.
I wasn't messing around man... we were still killing all the people around there.
Fat_Swinub
jaff
+125|6454

I'm Jamesey wrote:

that's why I jump out when they say "get out"
This. Don't get in a hissy fit when he tells you that you're awful, get out and do something else.
{_Schlemihl_}
+4|6544|elsewhere

ThePunisher_ITA_ wrote:

Solo? Without a gunner? Are u crazy?
muahaha
Metal-Eater-GR
I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|6291

Fat_Swinub wrote:

I'm Jamesey wrote:

This. Don't get in a hissy fit when he tells you that you're awful, get out and do something else.
agreed. Dont take it personal man, just get out.
baggs
+732|6223
If the pilot wants a gunner, he'll say 'Get in' usually, just learn from it and understand people want to solo fly helicopters and kill.

If anyone is familiar with having a heli partner, like i did a while back (and many, many others have), you begin to create an understanding and a general awareness with each other and after that you won't want any random pub gunner/pilot. Thats just how it is i'm afraid.
182|dunc
+4|6299|manchester UK
LOL....the world is full of jokers and assholes (see above).Dont get mad ....get even.Grab a humvee or vodnic and spend the rest of the round TKing them.
If you're not a good enough player  to win the round helped only by a team of noobs  (squad them up an lead them to victory) ,you aint worth shit.
venom6
Since day One.
+247|6577|Hungary
Anyone here even playing karkand ?
White-Fusion
Fuck
+616|6570|Scotland
His Can't Be An Acceptable Behaviuor
{_Schlemihl_}
+4|6544|elsewhere

venom6 wrote:

Anyone here even playing karkand ?
nah just some inf whores: http://bf2s.com/player/77758101/
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6482|cuntshitlake

ThePunisher_ITA_ wrote:

Solo? Without a gunner? Are u crazy?
lol.

I'm Jamesey wrote:

Qft.
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
jord
+2,382|6697|The North, beyond the wall.

ThePunisher_ITA_ wrote:

jord wrote:

ThePunisher_ITA_ wrote:

Punisher, make us laugh with your Yoda speech style, you do.
Are you going OT because you have nothing else to say IT? If, yes, please, there are so many thread to waste...
That doesn't even make sense. But you didn't do it Yoda style, so it's not even funny.

Fail thread. You're shit at gunning. Go infantry or tank and suck at them. End of.
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6151|Scotland!

182|dunc wrote:

LOL....the world is full of jokers and assholes (see above).Dont get mad ....get even.Grab a humvee or vodnic and spend the rest of the round TKing them.
If you're not a good enough player  to win the round helped only by a team of noobs  (squad them up an lead them to victory) ,you aint worth shit.
Do this if you're 12
jord

182|dunc wrote:

Funny how you started about "jokers and assholes" then gave the kid advice about how to tk people.

nobend
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6609|Reisterstown, MD

I've primarily been a gunner and I understand only having a certain pilot and vice versa.  You can't be mad if a pilot does not want you as a gunner, especially if you suck at it.  Learn how to accurately control your TV and people will want you to be their gunner.  Otherwise, prepare to be redlined over and over and over and over.....
Hakei
Banned
+295|6014
Not really a fan of flying with people I don't know.

My view is; if you can't be bothered being in a squad/joining mine and asking what you're supposed to be doing, don't get in. If you have a Mic I couldn't care if you're the worst pilot in the world, but if you're going to type then I'll tell you to go on youtube and get tips first.

And lol @ people thinking they own in a chopper.
senor_fulff
+25|6778|Yorkshire, UK.
Even though there are some VERY VERY GOOD solo chopper pilots out there... No single player can be a match for a well practicised 2-man (or 2-woman, for the feminists out there ;D) team.

I say this as someone who sucks at soloing by the way...
jord

senor_fulff wrote:

Even though there are some VERY VERY GOOD solo chopper pilots out there... No single player can be a match for a well practicised 2-man (or 2-woman, for the feminists out there ;D) team.

It's just the same really when you get good. The 2 man team might have .01 of a second advatage on the soloer and thats it.
Hakei
Banned
+295|6014

jord wrote:

senor_fulff wrote:

It's just the same really when you get good. The 2 man team might have .01 of a second advatage on the soloer and thats it.
Lol.
Just lol.
senor_fulff
+25|6778|Yorkshire, UK.

jord wrote:

senor_fulff wrote:

Hardly....
steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6400|the land of bourbon
903 days as a bf2s member.

you should know better and be posting your whinings here:

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=49450
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
jord

Hakei wrote:

jord wrote:

senor_fulff wrote:

Lol.
Just lol.
What are you trying to say smartass.

In a 1 v 1 heli dogfight the first tv missle hits if you aren't totally shit. So tell me bf2 master. What advantage does a pair of faggots have over one guy?
steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6400|the land of bourbon

jord wrote:

Hakei wrote:

jord wrote:

Lol.
Just lol.
What are you trying to say smartass.

In a 1 v 1 heli dogfight the first tv missle hits if you aren't totally shit. So tell me bf2 master. What advantage does a pair of faggots have over one guy?
2 man teams rape the ground better than a solo'er, but i agree with jord that there is no clear advantage air-to-air
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard