max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6565|NYC / Hamburg

Seems like that WU really was bad. I'm back to the old OC now and everything works nicely again
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
max
Vela Incident

zomg, now I can remotely see if my machines are up and folding

Also we beat 3 million points

Last edited by max (2008-09-17 14:14:12)

once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
IrishGrimReaper
Field Marshal | o |
+142|6719|Ireland | Monaghan

Started doing this a few days ago cause of this thread, never heard of it before, it's a great thing to do:) Joined the BF2s team too for it, anyway just saying thanks for making this thread.

p.s: Yeah I know 2 months late
Intel Core i7 CPU 920 @ 4GHz || 3x2 GB OCZ 1600Mhz DDR3 || 80GB Intel X25-M Gen 2 || KFA2 GTX 480 1536Mb ||| Samsung T220 || Xonar DX 7.1 || AV 40 || P6T Deluxe V2 || Win 7 HP 64 Bit || Lian Li P80
max
Vela Incident

I wondered who the new guy was. Welcome to the team! What hardware are you running?
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6841|Reykjavík, Iceland.

max wrote:

zomg, now I can remotely see if my machines are up and folding

Also we beat 3 million points
max
Vela Incident

just rebooted, try again
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6841|Reykjavík, Iceland.

max wrote:

just rebooted, try again
Yay
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6195|Winland

Finallt got my SMP client back up and running!

Vista hasn't offered any improvement in PPD, though GPU still chews up enough CPU to make it do only about 1200PPD
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
r'Eeee
That's how I roll, BITCH!
+311|6446

Folding@Home on the PS3 got updated with an awesome feature, called Life  with Playstation. Never used the folding thing till now.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2008/09/ … %E2%80%9D/
yogi_is_bare
+8|5889|UK

r'Eeee wrote:

Folding@Home on the PS3 got updated with an awesome feature, called Life  with Playstation. Never used the folding thing till now.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2008/09/ … %E2%80%9D/
ya its class it gives you weather and temperature and news for all the main cities. and it shows the world with cloud etc.
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6461|cuntshitlake

10k PPD atm

Only temporary though, will run this night to a) test Freezer's card works and b) test how my PSU can handle 8800GT SLI

Seems good so far on both, but the heat output is hooge. Had to put a 120mm fan suck air straight out of those two beasts to even keep them under 70C without jet engine sounds from the gpu coolers..

Last edited by DeathUnlimited (2008-09-19 17:20:07)

main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
Tetrino
International OMGWTFBBQ
+200|6728|Uhh... erm...

DeathUnlimited wrote:

10k PPD atm

Only temporary though, will run this night to a) test Freezer's card works and b) test how my PSU can handle 8800GT SLI

Seems good so far on both, but the heat output is hooge. Had to put a 120mm fan suck air straight out of those two beasts to even keep them under 70C without jet engine sounds from the gpu coolers..

Sexy beast Freezer wrote:

According to calculations, I'll be doing just around 10 kilopoints per day when I get that card and go hijack thepilot's computer.

5500PPD from 8800GT
2100PPD from 3870
1200PPD from CPU SMP
0800PPD from lappy SMP
0200PPD from media rig (Doing 280PPD on Amber right now )
200PPD from thepilot's hijacked rig's CPU
+873|6466

Seems like I have crossed the 200k line...

That's less than what max makes in a week.
https://i.imgur.com/S9bg2.png
menzo
̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏&#
+616|6444|Amsterdam‫
yai
https://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee37/menzo2003/fredbf2.png
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6309

2300 so far with mah PS3
GuliblGuy
Zulu son, what!?!
+79|6783|Anaheim, CA

We are all so sexy
max
Vela Incident

We're in the top 500 teams

GuliblGuy wrote:

We are all so sexy
indeed. Well done all
max
Vela Incident

FYI: a standford firewall has been having problems lately. Sometimes it will take a couple of attempts to get the WU sent or to receive new work

also, I'll need to take my sever/folding garden down for a couple of hours in an hour or so.
DUnlimited
+1,160|6461|cuntshitlake

max wrote:

FYI: a standford firewall has been having problems lately. Sometimes it will take a couple of attempts to get the WU sent or to receive new work

also, I'll need to take my sever/folding garden down for a couple of hours in an hour or so.

That's why my GPU2 client was trying to send work for 3 hours.
max
Vela Incident

all right, server down. Hopefully up by this evening
DUnlimited
+1,160|6461|cuntshitlake

max wrote:

all right, server down. Hopefully up by this evening
And already pwnt

https://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u155/UnlimitedDeath/Pwnt.png
max
Vela Incident

Fuck

well enjoy it while it lasts. Server is up again. Also I took the q9300 up to 3.5GHz, which gives me another 2GHz of processing power
max
Vela Incident

I can now remotely monitor the remote q9300

fah log files on remote PC --> hidden batch file running every 5min upload to ftp server --> fahmon reads status and generates webpage --> hosted on server with iis --> remote remote monitoring

I think I'll have nightmares about batch files tonight
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6195|Winland

Good news: I finally got my 8800GT
Bad news: It refuses to fold, and I'm forced to live at dad's place for the weekend.
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
some_random_panda
Flamesuit essential
+454|6388

I have a HD4850 + a e6400, but I can't run F@H until I find out why my cpu runs at 66 degrees (according to motherboard).  I'll join once I get it fixed.

Or someone can head over and help me
http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=110873

Last edited by some_random_panda (2008-09-26 17:07:18)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard