GateKeeper{NL}
+142|6371
^ it was a EA official i quoted but "ofcourse" he's wrong.
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6288|eng
It's a GameSpy issue.
#rekt
k.one
+22|6196|Finland
i dont how many cares about this but i find some litle information on gamespy sites
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Greetings,

It has come to our attention that the servers are not showing up in your game's server browser or GameSpy Arcade or on GameSpy Comrade.

There may be an error in the Master Server Query or there is possible maintenance that is taking longer then expected. The GameSpy Admins and Techies have been notified of the problem and are working on fixing it. It should be fixed hopefully soon so please just wait and look for another post confirming the fix or until you see servers in game.

The maintenance or error goes out to ALL games that use our Master Server Query. That means if the game uses GameSpy's server browsing to locate servers, you will not see any. You may how ever still be able to join game's by direct connecting to them through IP address.

Thank you.
Cyrax-Sektor
Official Battlefield fanboy
+240|6150|San Antonio, Texas
Deadfast has a solution for this problem: http://www.realitymod.com/forum/f10-pr- … ng-up.html

The servers still exist, it's just the browser won't show them unless you manually input the IP, or they're on your favorites list. Also, all games using GameSpy are effected from this problem, as k.one points out above.
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6680|Middle of nowhere
or you guys could add servers to your "favorites" and avoid having to look for IPs.... >.>

or am i the only one who likes playing on the same server with similar peeps?

Edit: i'm not making fun of you guys, most of the servers i play on are empty because apparently people don't know how to find servers without the normal search thing >.<

oh well

Last edited by genius_man16 (2008-09-17 10:05:34)

GateKeeper{NL}
+142|6371
itz fixed!
ThePunisher_ITA_
+59|6604

GateKeeper{NL} wrote:

itz fixed!
Nope it is not fixed... still "0" ping on all server and if I hit "refresh" on favourites they disappear.
999#Tito
+7|6238
its being fixed little by little
Little BaBy JESUS
m8
+394|6150|'straya
For me some server would show up.... but some wouldnt at all
GateKeeper{NL}
+142|6371
just played bf2, it works for me.
ThePunisher_ITA_
+59|6604

GateKeeper{NL} wrote:

LOL it doesn't mean NOTHING you played it. We are talking about the server browser (not working properly), not the game.
GateKeeper{NL}
+142|6371

ThePunisher_ITA_ wrote:

GateKeeper{NL} wrote:

LOL it doesn't mean NOTHING you played it. We are talking about the server browser (not working properly), not the game.
+1000 karkand servers , went in 20 diffrent servers keywords i used "24/7"
ThePunisher_ITA_
+59|6604

GateKeeper{NL} wrote:

ThePunisher_ITA_ wrote:

GateKeeper{NL} wrote:

What about the ping? Is it displayed correctely?

Last edited by ThePunisher_ITA_ (2008-09-18 00:24:15)

GateKeeper{NL}
+142|6371

ThePunisher_ITA_ wrote:

GateKeeper{NL} wrote:

ThePunisher_ITA_ wrote:

everything worked.
ThePunisher_ITA_
+59|6604

GateKeeper{NL} wrote:

ThePunisher_ITA_ wrote:

GateKeeper{NL} wrote:

everything worked.
I am seeing still all "0 ping" servers... any others?
Babb Master Flash
Justice for the 96!
+540|6383|Oslo, Norway
Yup, but I have a friend who's online now. He said it's a bit better than yesterday.
ThePunisher_ITA_
+59|6604

Babb Master Flash wrote:

Yup, but I have a friend who's online now. He said it's a bit better than yesterday.
So Gatekeeper is a liar?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard