Poll

The most humiliating death in bf2 for you?

Knife kill11%11% - 22
Shock paddle kill38%38% - 73
Vehicle drove-over kill6%6% - 13
Aircraft gun kill [when on foot]2%2% - 4
Artilery on locked base kill0%0% - 1
Teamkill4%4% - 9
Other (please tell us what is it)35%35% - 67
Total: 189
JakAttaK
csanva<3
+492|6343|England
It has to be when you're teabagging someone, and then get shot, and the guy you were bagging gets revived. I feel like such a twat when that happens.
MrAnderson
Ghost Town T90/Apache Whore
+99|6017|Aberdeen, Scotland

ShadowsStrike wrote:

It has to be when you're teabagging someone, and then get shot, and the guy you were bagging gets revived. I feel like such a twat when that happens.
Haha true, +1
mayrider5
+1|5768
hitting S instead of W and walking backwards off a building
GateKeeper{NL}
+142|6386
got a "purple heart" while aimbotting,multihacking,infantry only, with artillery and vehicle spam(cars).

i fail plz pass me
Jay-Pro
+2|6160|LOST
suppliebox
yokkei
+2|5961
Be passenger in heli, pilot gets blinded by friendly flashbang, then we crash into water!!!
Kuffar
+11|5731
Trying to throw grenades into Hotel on Karkland and bouncing not one but three off the top of the wall by the corrugated iron fence and back to my feet.

/shame
SamTheMan:D
Banned
+856|5992|England

Kuffar wrote:

Trying to throw grenades into Hotel on Karkland and bouncing not one but three off the top of the wall by the corrugated iron fence and back to my feet.

/shame
ban
MrAnderson
That's what you get for nadespamming
OxenBreeder
+46|5783|KTRI
too numerous to list
SquadBuster
+9|5776|uk
when a guy jumps out of a tank and you jump in thinking "HAHAAA! now whos boss"

then he detinates the c4 he's stuck all over it
MasterLuBu
+6|5753|Perth, Australia
Accidentally chucking a medic bag at an enemy at close range instead of choosing the G36E and shooting them, resulting in you getting owned and they get healed... Thats what happens when your constantly switching weapons to heal yourself and other people, zapping your comrades back to life and shooting people with your weapon. Ah well, these things happen
DSRTurtle
+56|6703
When some jerk flying the helo redlines me because he's not a team player and wants to solo.
SquadBuster
+9|5776|uk

DSRTurtle wrote:

When some jerk flying the helo redlines me because he's not a team player and wants to solo.
if sum1 done that to me i would make it my mission to get in jets and ram him for the whole round
100% Irishpride
Banned
+81|6177|Dublin
Offical clanmatch, =EEF= vs Patria Gulf of Oman...

Full flight @ full speed Erex to underside of my jet, kaboom... Seriously good shot.
Tehremos
Parcel of ol' Crams
+128|6425|Somersetshire
today (first day back on vbf2 for months) I took a shot at the skycow on wake with my sraw, shot the pilot out, turned around and started walking towards airfield only to have it's fat ass fall from the sky onto me.
Wallpaper
+303|6011|The pool

Tehremos wrote:

today (first day back on vbf2 for months) I took a shot at the skycow on wake with my sraw, shot the pilot out, turned around and started walking towards airfield only to have it's fat ass fall from the sky onto me.

Tanks glitching on a railing and exploding are pretty bad too

Last edited by Wallpaper (2008-09-17 18:45:42)

zeddius
+5|5725
1) Running into the wingtip or missle of a jet standing still on the ground in an attempt to get into it, resulting in a hit on the head and death
2) Pressing E while flying and chatting
3) getting pixeled by a tank in a jet
david363
Crotch fires and you: the untold story
+314|6756|Comber, Northern Ireland
SRAW.ERYX kills
MasterLuBu
+6|5753|Perth, Australia

david363 wrote:

SRAW.ERYX kills
Nothing more humiliating than getting n00b tubed!! Especially when your a sniper and they are at a distance.
MrAnderson
I love doing that...or pistol is even better...shitty snipers are fun
ZeqTr
I BELIEVE I CAN FLY....
+121|6217
die public in a jet
0akleaves
+183|6631|Newcastle UK

ZeqTr wrote:

die public in a jet
lol must get quite embarrassed then
You have to learn the rules of the game and then you have to play better than anyone else.
Sir Aidyn Sage
DEATH FROM ABOVE!!!
+32|6381
Riding with a three star on Oman and the only time that I had ever been TVed a jet {SU} because the Idiot slowed down- then shortly after that I was TV by the a guy that was shooting at the Mec helo and I crossed paths with his TV missile.... that suck because he wasn't even aiming at me and I got killed be it... these are the only two times that I have ever been tved in any jet....
0akleaves
+183|6631|Newcastle UK

Sir Aidyn Sage wrote:

Riding with a three star on Oman and the only time that I had ever been TVed a jet {SU} because the Idiot slowed down- then shortly after that I was TV by the a guy that was shooting at the Mec helo and I crossed paths with his TV missile.... that suck because he wasn't even aiming at me and I got killed be it... these are the only two times that I have ever been tved in any jet....
Ive never ever been tv'ed in a jet, its so simple not to yet people dont relise.
You have to learn the rules of the game and then you have to play better than anyone else.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard