Announcement

Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/nf43FxS
Kung Jew
That one mod
+331|5917|Houston, TX
They just issued a voluntary evac for my area.

/ignore
/wax surf board
/mixes drinks for upcoming 'cane party

Wanna come up for a party? (Bring yer waders, just 'n case)



KJ
kptk92
u
+972|5580|tc_london
gl hf KJ
Parker
isteal
+1,452|5566|The Gem Saloon

Roc18 wrote:

usmarine wrote:

Roc18 wrote:


I always wonder this. And why people set up cities in those areas, I think it just has to do with the profit potential of those areas.
doesnt make sense.  there is no industry down there at all.  you have to pay a trucker out the ass to deliver something to miami.  then he will take anything just to gtfo.
Oil? Other than that I agree with you, I cant find another reason for a city to be in those prone areas.
texas is one of THE most booming states, economically...in fact, it might be THE best place to start a business.

it would be the perfect place for both of my businesses....i just love missouri too much to move anywhere that isnt maui.
Pug
UR father's brother's nephew's former roommate
+652|5714|Texas - Bigger than France

Kung Jew wrote:

They just issued a voluntary evac for my area.

/ignore
/wax surf board
/mixes drinks for upcoming 'cane party

Wanna come up for a party? (Bring yer waders, just 'n case)



KJ
We have one as well.  My office tower is shutting down at noon tomorrow, and school's out for the kids.

I might have nothing to do but loot the neighbors.
irishtop
Hopscotch Champion
+11|5334|Houston, Texas

Parker wrote:

Roc18 wrote:

usmarine wrote:


doesnt make sense.  there is no industry down there at all.  you have to pay a trucker out the ass to deliver something to miami.  then he will take anything just to gtfo.
Oil? Other than that I agree with you, I cant find another reason for a city to be in those prone areas.
texas is one of THE most booming states, economically...in fact, it might be THE best place to start a business.
mild recession does not effect houston, housing market is still growing, as well as everything else. im looking forward to the 'cane parties on friday/saturday though.
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|5910|The Hague, Netherlands

the remains of Hanna are entering Europe!

people hold on to the palm trees!

wait...
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
irishtop
Hopscotch Champion
+11|5334|Houston, Texas

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

the remains of Hanna are entering Europe!

people hold on to the palm trees!

wait...
im surpised it made it that far actually, tell me how it goes

Last edited by irishtop (2008-09-10 15:04:35)

LaidBackNinja
Pony Slaystation
+343|5881|Charlie One Alpha

irishtop wrote:

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

the remains of Hanna are entering Europe!

people hold on to the palm trees!

wait...
im surpised it made it that far actually, tell me how it goes
A girl's skirt just fluttered up in the wind and I could see her panties. I love residual hurricanes.
"If you want a vision of the future, imagine SecuROM slapping your face with its dick -- forever." -George Orwell
Kung Jew
That one mod
+331|5917|Houston, TX
Now it's a mandatory evac for my area.  All business in the area let out to allow for prep time.  It'll be just me and other surfers going southbound on I45 to Galveston.  Anyone else from H-Town going to hit the waves with me?



KJ

PS Good luck Pug.  Hunker down over there.  Remember to wait for the power outages to kill the alarms before you loot and pillage.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|5772|132 and Bush

Good luck Texans. It looks like it's going to be a Cat 3 making landfall right on KJ (Houston). We've been getting rain bands off and on since yesterday.

https://i37.tinypic.com/20u8u81.jpg
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,610|5793|London, England
Surely there's something else forming near Africa/Mid-Atlantic. Cmon, is it over already? It's The Sopranos all over again

(yes, I just finished watching The Sopranos, I get the ending, but I still want more)
irishtop
Hopscotch Champion
+11|5334|Houston, Texas
i looked at a storm track earlier and it literally goes over my house. damn.
i g
Banned
+876|5036|GA

LaidBackNinja wrote:

irishtop wrote:

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

the remains of Hanna are entering Europe!

people hold on to the palm trees!

wait...
im surpised it made it that far actually, tell me how it goes
A girl's skirt just fluttered up in the wind and I could see her panties. I love residual hurricanes.
wat
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|5904|St. Andrews / Oslo

Kmarion wrote:

Good luck Texans. It looks like it's going to be a Cat 3 making landfall right on KJ (Houston). We've been getting rain bands off and on since yesterday.

http://i37.tinypic.com/20u8u81.jpg
Thank god I moved from that city
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|5772|132 and Bush

ALL NEIGHBORHOODS...AND POSSIBLY ENTIRE COASTAL COMMUNITIES...WILL BE INUNDATED DURING HIGH TIDE. PERSONS NOT HEEDING EVACUATION ORDERS IN SINGLE FAMILY ONE OR TWO STORY HOMES WILL FACE CERTAIN DEATH. MANY RESIDENCES OF AVERAGE CONSTRUCTION DIRECTLY ON THE COAST WILL BE DESTROYED. WIDESPREAD AND DEVASTATING PERSONAL PROPERTY DAMAGE IS LIKELY ELSEWHERE. VEHICLES LEFT BEHIND WILL LIKELY BE SWEPT AWAY. NUMEROUS ROADS WILL BE SWAMPED...SOME MAY BE WASHED AWAY BY THE WATER. ENTIRE FLOOD PRONE COASTAL COMMUNITIES WILL BE CUTOFF.
Official Statement from the National weather service.
http://forecast.weather.gov/wwamap/wwat … %20warning

Somebody had to stick their neck out to make a statement like that.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
i g
Banned
+876|5036|GA

gl to everyone there
CosmoKramer
CC you in October
+131|5790|Medford, WI
nice in gold old wisconsin, last week we actually saw some of the clouds from the last hurricane, all swirled up, it looked pretty cool
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|5772|132 and Bush

Thats a big ass storm.

https://i36.tinypic.com/22gd53.jpg

Sleep tight.

A 20 foot stormsurge...
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5136|London, England

That green area in the storm looks like a G36
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
Stimey
­
+786|5292|Ontario | Canada

Mutantsteak wrote:

That green area in the storm looks like a G36
And that white area looks like a clusterfuck
­
­
­
­
­
­
Cheez
Herman is a warmaphrodite
+1,027|5610|King Of The Islands

That yellow-outlined area looks like America.
My state was founded by Batman. Your opinion is invalid.
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5136|London, England

Cheez wrote:

That yellow-outlined area looks like America.
Dumbass, thats impossible
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|5772|132 and Bush

https://i35.tinypic.com/m7weol.jpg
Hopefully KJ is in there.

Amazing Pic:
https://i36.tinypic.com/280sg41.jpg

This Sept. 10 picture of Hurricane Ike was downlinked by the crew of the International Space Station, flying 220 statute miles above Earth.
Updated: 8:51 p.m. ET September 11, 2008
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|5709|Long Island, New York

Kmarion wrote:

http://i35.tinypic.com/m7weol.jpg
Hopefully KJ is in there.

Amazing Pic:
http://i36.tinypic.com/280sg41.jpg

This Sept. 10 picture of Hurricane Ike was downlinked by the crew of the International Space Station, flying 220 statute miles above Earth.
Updated: 8:51 p.m. ET September 11, 2008
That's fucking .

Reminds me of that scene from "The Day after Tomorrow" where the guys in the ISS look at the 3 storms.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|5772|132 and Bush

Poseidon wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

http://i35.tinypic.com/m7weol.jpg
Hopefully KJ is in there.

Amazing Pic:
http://i36.tinypic.com/280sg41.jpg

This Sept. 10 picture of Hurricane Ike was downlinked by the crew of the International Space Station, flying 220 statute miles above Earth.
Updated: 8:51 p.m. ET September 11, 2008
That's fucking .

Reminds me of that scene from "The Day after Tomorrow" where the guys in the ISS look at the 3 storms.
Here, have a ball .
http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/stati … 91008.html
Hi rez iz

There is six good shots there.
Xbone Stormsurgezz

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2022 Jeff Minard