Ayumiz
J-10 whore
+103|6733|Singapore
Sigh ignoring her is probably the best bet now. Its the same attitude at work today, one word answers, talking without looking at my eyes etc.
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6564|Area 51

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

Varegg wrote:

Just ignore her ... girls hate being ignored and she just might take contact if you seem not interested in her

Girls use the same trick on us guys all the time ...
don't listen to an egg

ever seen an egg with a dick? that's right.
whaha LOL!

Seriously guys, some off these responses are so

Last edited by RDMC (2008-09-09 22:30:49)

liquix
+51|6453|Peoples Republic of Portland
give up, find someone else.
Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6646

Zimmer wrote:

I think Egg has the right idea. Don't TRY and make the conversation. Let her come to you. She will eventually see the mistake.

Stay away from her, as if you got the message she hates you, and you feel shit. Once that has sunk in, she will realise the mistake SHE has made and say sorry. Either that or wait a very long time before she starts liking you again.

Seriously, it works.
I concur. Simply being nice or apologizing won't do squat.
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6323|New Haven, CT
The easy solution to this problem is never initiate or sustain conversation with a girl.
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6489|Gogledd Cymru

Act towards her as she does towards you
Ayumiz
J-10 whore
+103|6733|Singapore

nukchebi0 wrote:

The easy solution to this problem is never initiate or sustain conversation with a girl.
uhhh.. why not?
Kung Jew
That one mod
+331|6744|Houston, TX
It is an easy solution.  Albeit, maybe not the best solution, but nonetheless an easy one.

KJ
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6577|Columbus, OH

Ayumiz wrote:

Okay i am pretty beat but let me explain.

This girl at work i knew. So we chatted up together, but along the way, its now 3 weeks since i knew her, I sort of jokingly said something behind her back. I did silly things which i knew i shouldnt. Now she hasnt been talking to much, and whenever she talks to me, she doesnt smile already. She just gives me one word answers etc. So i wanna know. Does making one mistake totally destroy you? I mean, all humans make mistakes, i sent her a text, she says she aint angry with me but from the reply, I can tell she still is very very disappointed with me, she told me herself.
sounds like some one at your work C-blocked you. You should ask her what she heard and who told her. The only re-course is to wait for the next new employee or tempt.

Last edited by loubot (2008-09-10 12:28:49)

djphetal
Go Ducks.
+346|6335|Oregon
She wants your bones. Just go up to her, and offer a full, sincere apology. Tell her "[Name], I'm really sorry. I just wanted you to know that I feel terrible. You're a really great friend... and I'm sorry." or something else that will pain you a lot when you say it, but will be worth it in the end.

Actually I have no idea, but that's what I'd do.
Obiwan
Go Cards !!
+196|6694|The Ville
oh yah, try not to let her see this topic. Girls don't like guys spreading stuff about them on the internet.
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6453|The Twilight Zone
Girls...I never seem to understand them. Its like they are from a different planet. Today its "yes", tomorrow its "no".
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6737|The Hague, Netherlands

.Sup wrote:

Girls...I never seem to understand them. Its like they are from a different planet. Today its "yes", tomorrow its "no".
I look fat in this dress don't I?

so you do think so!
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6453|The Twilight Zone

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

.Sup wrote:

so you do think so!
...And then I get a slap.
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
oldgoat
Alcohol & calculus don't mix. Never drink & derive
+5|6516

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

.Sup wrote:

so you do think so!
You look hideous...take it off RIGHT NOW!!!1
{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy
+69|6708|th3 unkn0wn

Ayumiz wrote:

bob9f6 wrote:

What did you do/say?
I said she has menopause, gets upset easily, having Premenstrual Syndrome infront of another working colleague. But it was all a joke. Guess she took it for real.
Not sure if this has already been mentioned but you seriously need to improve your sense of humour if you want to get along with any girl as there's nothing really funny about what you said. Lame jokes will get you nowhere with a girl you fancy unless she's just plain weird.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6555
Game over. Insert coins to continue.
skipper2666
Go Canucks Go!
+13|6314|Canada BC

{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy wrote:

Ayumiz wrote:

bob9f6 wrote:

What did you do/say?
I said she has menopause, gets upset easily, having Premenstrual Syndrome infront of another working colleague. But it was all a joke. Guess she took it for real.
Not sure if this has already been mentioned but you seriously need to improve your sense of humour if you want to get along with any girl as there's nothing really funny about what you said. Lame jokes will get you nowhere with a girl you fancy unless she's just plain weird.
What I was thinking...
Ayumiz
J-10 whore
+103|6733|Singapore

{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy wrote:

Ayumiz wrote:

bob9f6 wrote:

What did you do/say?
Hmm i see heck.. Why didnt i think of any good joke or something when i was with her alone in a room. And no, we didnt do buttsecks there.
Gamematt
Stocking ur medpacks
+135|6661|Groningen, The Netherlands
"Girl Psychology"

its unfair, unlogical and they never budge.

Got into an argument with a good friend yesterday (a girl yes) I had thought it would be easy to work things out, since we're good friends and all.
But she went all unkind and insensitive (yes it was a tough subject) and I had to do all the talking and changing to how she sees things in order to still be her friend....and yes, im trying to do it for her

argh
Ayumiz
J-10 whore
+103|6733|Singapore
Ah sigh, she still isnt friendly to me=( Though she told me off when i talked to her, i didnt flare up or anything.
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6489|Gogledd Cymru

Plan

Look sad as you walk past her, if she asks you what's wrong just say nothing and walk off.

Leave it a couple of hours and if she asks you again (remember to look sad) tell her your dog died or something.
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6713|Purplicious Wisconsin

The Sheriff wrote:

Plan

Look sad as you walk past her, if she asks you what's wrong just say nothing and walk off.

Leave it a couple of hours and if she asks you again (remember to look sad) tell her your dog died or something.
Most likely that won't work especially with the "Sad Story" added to it, if you were to do that Ayumiz I'd still not speak to her until it is the right moment, in other words a few days(I will explain further when I figure this girl out).

.Sup wrote:

That is how life works
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
lilbaily2
+12|6641|OH
act like your not interested in her anymore and she will try to get your attention to talk to her again

or just call her fat so she forgets about you talking shit behind her back
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6713|Purplicious Wisconsin
^ that might work, except for the fat thing(she may decide to go to don'tdatethisguy.com(there is an actual website believe it or not).
Edit: Oh yeah that last part was a joke but there is a site like that

Last edited by War Man (2008-09-12 17:14:32)

The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard