Mitch
16 more years
+877|6527|South Florida

FatherTed wrote:

you bmx kids are fags tbh
you guys are sayin this fight is gay but seriously its a decent fight i mean they are straight brawlin. no they arent boxing and they arent playing by official MMA fuckin rules. so? enjoy the fact that its a REAL fight, between two people who hate each other.
15 more years! 15 more years!
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6502|so randum

Mitch wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

you guys are sayin this fight is gay but seriously its a decent fight i mean they are straight brawlin. no they arent boxing and they arent playing by official MMA fuckin rules. so? enjoy the fact that its a REAL fight, between two people who hate each other.
you havnt seen many real fights i guess.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6531|Global Command

Mitch wrote:

elite.mafia wrote:

Anyone else notice the parents with their kid walking by
Yeah there was a lot of moms and kids there.
If they were armed with CC permits, they could have shot them.
See? There should be more CCW's.
`MetaL*
Just an ordinary guy, Looking for lulz.
+45|5756

SealXo wrote:

bmx is srs biznz
qfmft
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6502|so randum
neither of them can punch, wrestle or kick, and pretty much everyone there is tubby.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6539|Long Island, New York

FatherTed wrote:

Mitch wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

Yeah, really.

Reminds me of the pussy fights in the commons of my school.
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6527|South Florida

FatherTed wrote:

neither of them can punch, wrestle or kick, and pretty much everyone there is tubby.
lol tbh most people there were thin. but there was a couple mad fat people in that group
15 more years! 15 more years!
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6502|so randum

Mitch wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

lol tbh most people there were thin. but there was a couple mad fat people in that group
lol hardly
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6768|UK
have to say that reminded me more of a college brawl and not a proper fight.
Beduin
Compensation of Reactive Power in the grid
+510|5752|شمال
why is he stripped  for his tee?
الشعب يريد اسقاط النظام
...show me the schematic
Brasso
+1,549|6632

Beduin wrote:

chubby chasers
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6811|Marathon, Florida Keys
Ive seen a fight between 2 girls that was better than that tbh. I have to admit the guy getting punched on the bike made me lol though.
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
Beduin
Compensation of Reactive Power in the grid
+510|5752|شمال

haffeysucks wrote:

Beduin wrote:

chubby chasers
ftp0rn?
الشعب يريد اسقاط النظام
...show me the schematic
SealXo
+309|6537

FatherTed wrote:

Mitch wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

Thats how kids fight sadly.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6694
There aren't enough gang members in Syracuse. You should come borrow some from here. Or at least the ones that pretend to be, they are sometimes just as good at putting on good shows. I once saw three Chinese kids beat up a Dominican kid with metal clubs. One or two of the Chinese kids got busted by the fuzz. The other one fucking bolted like a Kenyan. The Chinese gangs in my area are always the most violent.

Best fight I've seen: Two Latinas in the lunchroom. Win.
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6367|California

Superior Mind wrote:

There aren't enough gang members in Syracuse. You should come borrow some from here. Or at least the ones that pretend to be, they are sometimes just as good at putting on good shows. I once saw three Chinese kids beat up a Dominican kid with metal clubs. One or two of the Chinese kids got busted by the fuzz. The other one fucking bolted like a Kenyan. The Chinese gangs in my area are always the most violent.

Thats cool thats there chinese gangs there, i was in brooklyn for the night 2 years ago, and all i saw were chinese gang members.
but over here, its just pure mexican gangs
latinolink
plop plop flop flop
+11|6658|west liberty IA

Superior Mind wrote:

I remember seeing something like that in my middle school it was so funny the two latinas fighting over some trash talking about being racist to their own kind. It was so funny cause the band teacher got his ass kick trying to break up the fight and then there was the time when two other latina chicks fought and the other was pregnant (actually if i remember right it was the number 1 soccer player in the state of Iowa sister and his ex girlfriend arguing wheather the baby belong to the soccer player). Since we're on the topic of fights here a friend of mine who does MMA
this is very one sided
BlackKoala
+215|6327
I've seen better chick fights.

All we needed there was a little ball touching and we could have had a gay party!
NateW
my sigs worse than yours
+191|6134

BlackKoala wrote:

I've seen better chick fights.

All we needed there was a little ball touching and we could have had a gay party!
I bet you'd like that.

Wait, what?
DefCon-17
Maple Syrup Faggot
+362|6158|Vancouver | Canada
What the fuck was that.

Ballet is more hardcore than that.

It reminds me of that video of those girls beating that one girl up. Same kinda punches thrown.
Magpie
international welder....Douchebag Dude, <3 ur mom
+257|6528|Milkystania, yurop
the guy in red looks like a fucking emo
ghettoperson
+1,943|6651

So did you get any footage of the riding?
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6651
they fight like little dominican ladies
eskimo_sammyjoe
Did someone say tea?
+112|6236|S.A. Australia
I've seen better fights at a kindergarten...street brawling is not the way id describe that...street fumblings more like it
Serious Flex
blah
macaroni with cheeseeee
+111|5749|Croatia
shut the fuck up fagots,talking like they fight like pussies.Like you could fight better,"Never back down" style.I bet if you'd end up in a fight you'd fight the same.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard