nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6321|New Haven, CT
Play videogames. Teach her how to fly in BF2.
Metal-Eater-GR
I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|6269
Have a threesome with your friend.

You know you want it man!
Beduin
Compensation of Reactive Power in the grid
+510|5747|شمال
Fucking hate when GF/Wifes wants to go out!!
"Am so bored, take me out"
WTF you think, am your nanny??
الشعب يريد اسقاط النظام
...show me the schematic
mikkel
+383|6598

LT.Victim wrote:

Fuck it.. I'm just gonna drive over to my girlfriends house...

Shes all upset because she wanted to go out tonight..
She sounds like a douche
i g
Banned
+876|5861|GA

lolraves
Metal-Eater-GR
I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|6269

Beduin wrote:

Fucking hate when GF/Wifes wants to go out!!
"Am so bored, take me out"
WTF you think, am your nanny??
^ gets none
jord
+2,382|6675|The North, beyond the wall.
I went bowling last week, broke it by accident, the pins were all coming back down sideways and falling all over.

Only had half my throws as well, sigh.
i g
Banned
+876|5861|GA

jord wrote:

I went bowling last week, broke it by accident, the pins were all coming back down sideways and falling all over.

Only had half my throws as well, sigh.
lol
ghettoperson
+1,943|6646

usmarine wrote:

LT.Victim wrote:

Common.. I need actual ideas...
go to a fucking club, a bar, a strip club.  dude, your town is awesome.

when i was in the corps, we got so trashed we could not afford a hotel room, so we pulled into a parking garage to sleep.  only problem, it was a police parking garage.  not a nice way to be woken up.  made for a good story at the border when the customs dude asked where we stayed.
How do you know his town? It sounds tiny.
DefCon-17
Maple Syrup Faggot
+362|6153|Vancouver | Canada

TheDonkey wrote:

DefCon-17 wrote:

TheDonkey wrote:

HEY!

I DON'T SKATEBOARD, I WAVEBOARD

And I don't live in, North Van, I'm in Kits, but my daddie lives in North Van and I go over there sometimes
LOL WAVEFAG.

I'd like to live in Kits..
WHAAAA, WHAAA, MOMMY MOMMY, THIS MEAN BOY ON THE INTERNET MADE FUN OF MY WAVEBOARD :'(

But yeah, where do YOU live now?

Damn, so many Vancouverites on BF2s
North Van.

..But I'm not a skaterfag!
SilentscoutIX
BF2s US Server Admin
+91|6385|Vancouver, BC, Canada
West Van is pretty boring, just need to go downtown or to UBC / kits to have fun though.

P.S. I am not a rich bitch. And sorry for the lack of help with your predicament Victim.
DefCon-17
Maple Syrup Faggot

SilentscoutIX wrote:

West Van is pretty boring, just need to go downtown or to UBC / kits to have fun though.

P.S. I am not a rich bitch. And sorry for the lack of help with your predicament Victim.
Lies.

I can smell your deceit from here.
LT.Victim
+1,175|6560|British Columbia, Canada

Andoura wrote:

Buy weed, roll a big blunt, smoke it, then you will start talking and having fun for a few hours!

Best thing to do when you don't know what to do on a friday night
Not that anyone cares but this is what we pretty much ended up doing..

My buddies girlfriend calls one of her good friends and gets her brother to give us some weed.. Which we didn't pay for

So walk to the park to chill on the benches and smoke when this other couple comes up ask us if we want to blaze with them.. They were gonna let us smoke some of their weed too.. so of course we let them join..

In the end we ended up smoking 4 fat joints to the 4 of us.. none of which we paid for.. Free weed.. only the best kind

I love how you can make friends so easy by blazing here.. Just yesterday me and my GF went to the beach, chilled on some rocks in the sun, this other guy was there. We start talking and he asks us if we smoke weed, we say yes.. He whips out a joint and we all smoke it..

BC.. Weed smoking capital of the world (You don't count Amsterdam)
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6652

I like bowling. I suck at it, but I think it's a lot of fun. Sure it might come off as this lame, geeky thing to do, but me or my friends don't care.

And getting hammered and swimming is another fun idea, too. Especially just lounging in the jacuzzi and sipping down some liquor. Very relaxing.

Those first two ideas were great. Should've told your friends to stop being so picky and just do one of them!

LT.Victim wrote:

I love how you can make friends so easy by blazing here.. Just yesterday me and my GF went to the beach, chilled on some rocks in the sun, this other guy was there. We start talking and he asks us if we smoke weed, we say yes.. He whips out a joint and we all smoke it..
Yah mon, weed be the peace-makin drug ya know whad I mean, mon?

Last edited by mtb0minime (2008-09-08 23:03:13)

Graphic-J
The Artist formerly known as GraphicArtist-J
+196|6123|So Cal
I suggest you dump your GF. "Social butterfly" my ass.
https://i44.tinypic.com/28vg66s.jpg
DefCon-17
Maple Syrup Faggot

LT.Victim wrote:

BC.. Weed smoking capital of the world (You don't count Amsterdam)
No kidding.

Personally, I don't smoke, but I have friends who do. Whenever we're out and they decide to light one, we always meet a bunch of new people lol..

mtb0minime wrote:

LT.Victim wrote:

Yah mon, weed be the peace-makin drug ya know whad I mean, mon?
Sampson Simpson, I stick by mah story! I'm from Jamaica!

Right near the beeeeeach..

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard