SquadBuster
+9|5799|uk
yeah so if you go into a server an own clan members to much it makes your ping high and you get kicked for high ping.

anyone else experienced high ping after killing to many clanmates?
i g
Banned
+876|5905|GA

nope
Roc18
`
+655|5831|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY
yup
GateKeeper{NL}
+142|6410

SquadBuster wrote:

yeah so if you go into a server an own clan members to much it makes your ping high and you get kicked for high ping.

anyone else experienced high ping after killing to many clanmates?
i had a kick over this once really wierd tbh,

Last edited by GateKeeper{NL} (2008-09-05 11:10:15)

d4rkph03n1x
+131|6790

What?
chittydog
less busy
+586|6876|Kubra, Damn it!

Yeah, sometimes it even makes me TK excessively with out realizing it.
elite.mafia
Banned
+122|6494|USA
Yep that has happened, I get kicked for "high ping" when my ping is 40 (obviously 40 is a high ping...) and I've been kicked for "hacking" (I was obviously owning them too much to be legit), I've been kicked for having more than 30 kills in a vehicle (because any more than 30 is just too much owning for one round), I've been kicked for almost anything you can think of...
Longbow
+163|6687|Odessa, Ukraine

elite.mafia wrote:

I've been kicked for almost anything you can think of...
Who wasn't...
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6695

It's clans like these that emphasize the good ones. Yeah I've had this happen, too. But I've also ripped it up in a clan's server and single-handedly taken out an entire squad of them a few times; they were pissed, but they didn't look for an excuse to kick me. So I really respect that particular clan.

All in all, just scratch that server off your list and find others to play. If you don't like the management, then don't give them your business.
GateKeeper{NL}
+142|6410

elite.mafia wrote:

Yep that has happened, I get kicked for "high ping" when my ping is 40 (obviously 40 is a high ping...) and I've been kicked for "hacking" (I was obviously owning them too much to be legit), I've been kicked for having more than 30 kills in a vehicle (because any more than 30 is just too much owning for one round), I've been kicked for almost anything you can think of...
il bet you havent been kicked for "Suspicious stats"

but i have this only in Adminmap enforced server this Ping+Tk=kick for high ping thing ive posted it on Adminmap forums!
Metal-Eater-GR
I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|6313

chittydog wrote:

Yeah, sometimes it even makes me TK excessively with out realizing it.
true
Greenspan
Fed. Chairman (Ret.)
+12|6528
Maybe they just kicked you because they were noobs and then claimed it was high ping?
PrivateVendetta
I DEMAND XMAS THEME
+704|6232|Roma

Greenspan wrote:

Maybe they just kicked you because they were noobs and then claimed it was high ping?
I never thought of that.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/29388/stopped%20scrolling%21.png
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6363|Orrstrayleea
Ive been kicked for being too sexy

<3 Tazz
jsnipy
+3,276|6563|...

Roc18 wrote:

yup

i g wrote:

nope
Greenspan
Fed. Chairman (Ret.)
+12|6528

PrivateVendetta wrote:

Greenspan wrote:

I never thought of that.
Glad I could help
Anewgirl
+12|6193|Vermont U.S.A
This thread is priceless +1
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6327|eng

Anewgirl wrote:

This thread is priceless +1
You're priceless -1
#rekt
Usergu1de
+2|5993
I bet no-ones been kicked for that.. happened to a guy i play with.... Voip 4TW http://i325.photobucket.com/albums/k361 … grn9-1.jpg
JakAttaK
csanva<3
+492|6367|England

Usergu1de wrote:

I bet no-ones been kicked for that.. happened to a guy i play with.... Voip 4TW http://i325.photobucket.com/albums/k361 … grn9-1.jpg
USERRRRRRRRR <3!! And Yes lololol martin go kicked for singing xD
Collateralis
Beep bep.
+85|6411|Stealth on Grand Bazaar
Best one I got was 'camping' when I was capping their last flag out. Made me laugh that one
MrAnderson
Ghost Town T90/Apache Whore
+99|6040|Aberdeen, Scotland
I guess they couldn't find the mute button, lol...I love that little button!
Usergu1de
+2|5993

ShadowsStrike wrote:

Usergu1de wrote:

USERRRRRRRRR <3!! And Yes lololol martin go kicked for singing xD
You following me!? LOL yeah i saw this thread and couldnt help posting it!
Arnie_Ze_Austrian
+55|6182
lol that's pretty good.  Should've burst into a rousing chorus of "kick me baby one more time".

I've been kicked for numerous 'interesting' reasons after admins were in a bad mood.  Usual candidates include:
  • Base rape.  I was on the other side of the map and hadn't gone near uncaps.
  • High ping.  I had 30-40 ping tops.
  • Excessive Teamkilling.  0 Tks, 0 team damage.  You do the maths.
  • Stealing vehicles.  I got to the chopper first and took off with a friend then killed the other chopper crews repeatedly.
  • "Cheating" because I kept on spotting stuff behind me in a jet.  I explained to the admin that I was in the rear view and it was possible to spot this way, but nope, they just moaned about it for ages until an admin finally had enough and kicked me, despite the explanation.
  • ... and my favourite "killing too much infantry" -- I was in the Mi-28 and my gunner had 70 kills with about 100 tickets left, so the admins kicked us.  We weren't camping the TV station because it got capped, and the dumbasses on the other team were too busy complaining to man the AA, use vodniks or send some AT missiles at us.  That would be too sensible.  Instead they cried and the server went IO shortly thereafter.  Oh dear, oh dear.

To be fair, at least the last lot were honest.  Most server admins are remarkably restrained, but it's only natural that some arse-candle will get their nose bent out of shape and kick people they don't want on their server regardless of what's actually happening

When I get kicked/banned and I was doing something I should not have been doing (e.g. blocked a jet once on |2es because I hit a UAV and got a bit pissed off when I didn't get it next time around), I always hold my hands up and apologise, though.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard