bigdank
+1|5719
What i really want to know is what promotes the most increase in score.  For example, do kill points increase score better than team points or general points?  Does winning a match with a higher amount of tickets increase score quicker? Do tickets even increase score? What should i do to increase my score the quickest?
fredskov9
a proud father
+29|6158|denmark
Play as medic and revive ur teammates,2 points every time..
bigdank
+1|5719
thats what i already know
TheDonkey
Eat my bearrrrrrrrrrr, Tonighttt
+163|5719|Vancouver, BC, Canada
Yeah, people very often make fun of medics because of how easy it is to get points,

On top of getting a really good, accurate, powerful gun, you have Med packs that let you heal yourself, AND the shockpaddles.

If you want point, pleh medic.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6656

A point is a point, simple as that. Some activities are worth multiple points (kills, flag caps/neuts) and some are worth just one (kill assist, cap assist).

So how fast you rank up depends on your style. Do what you're best at. If you find it's easier to get kills, then play the kits that get you the most kills. If you'd rather cap flags, do that. Or play medic or support and help out your teammates.
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6812|Nårvei

bigdank wrote:

What i really want to know is what promotes the most increase in score.  For example, do kill points increase score better than team points or general points?  Does winning a match with a higher amount of tickets increase score quicker? Do tickets even increase score? What should i do to increase my score the quickest?
Winning a match does not increase your score unless you are commander on the winning team (the short version)

Tickets have no impact on your score.

To really increase your score medic is a good choice, playing support on Karkand when nadespamming, piloting jets and choppers if you are good at it.

As your skills improve with any class so does your score.

Have fun
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6465|cuntshitlake

Varegg wrote:

Have fun
This is the most important point.
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6656

DeathUnlimited wrote:

Varegg wrote:

Have fun
This is the most important point.
This is true. Which is why I suggest spamming nades on Karkand. The most fun can be easily achieved here. After all, if it wasn't so much fun, then why would people do it for thousands of hours!?
TopHat01
Limitless
+117|5906|CA
You have to find something that you're good at in BF2, whether it be playing medic on I/O servers, or flying/gunning jets and helicopters.  Maybe you like playing as infantry on vehicle servers, and capping flags.  If you like commanding, a good commander can rack up lots of points fairly easily.

Personally, I don't like commanding as much as I do, say playing medic on Karkand or flying the chopper on Wake Island.  I do what I have the most fun at, the points come naturally.

(Lately, since I'm at this 30,000 point gap from First Sergeant to Master Sergeant, I've been medic whoring.  I have less then 1,000 points to promotion. )

Last edited by TopHat01 (2008-09-03 15:24:19)

AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6155|what

fredskov9 wrote:

Play as medic and revive ur teammates,2 points every time..
Better idea - camp at an enemy spawn point. Best would probably be the two skip bins on wake island. The airstrip has to be controlled by the enemy, all you have to do is sit back and wait. I usually have knife or shockpaddles at the ready, followed by a good dose of tea-bagging.

It's guaranteed to piss them off and they'll come back. Usually spawning on the exact same spot. lol If not, just shoot them. You can usually see them a mile off anyway.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
bigdank
+1|5719
good tips all. you really cleared some things up for me.  I will just continue having lots and lots of fun while looking forward to bf3.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard