beeng
Get C4, here!
+66|6808

Call me crazy, but sometimes I hear this wierd announcer voice in my head when I'm playing bf2.  You know the kind I'm talking about, the crazy sports-caster, unreal announcer, football guy type.  Whenever my team makes a huge comeback the announcer guy goes WIIILD, making hilarious statements and the like. 
"WHAT A COMEBACK, look at the finess, the grandure, the skill of how beeng took that flag."
"That's right bill, not only did he do it in record time, but defending himself against a tank, two spec ops, and a barrage of artillary? That's one for the recordbooks."

ok... so maybe I'm alone on this.
Faith +1
+1|6836|Arizona
Um.

It could be the crack you havent been sharing for us to understand?
beeng
Get C4, here!
+66|6808

Faith +1 wrote:

Um.

[hands over the bag ]
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6870|-
Can I buy some pot from you?
ProDicTeD
+2|6830

beeng wrote:

Faith +1 wrote:

Um.

[hands over the bag ]
bet mine is better
McCullough
+7|6860
Man that's cool. i would give anuthing to actually have a football guy type to comment the game while i'm playing. " Oooh he's going for the expert pistol badge, just a few kills left now  C-mon!!! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEES he did it he got the expert badge and crowd goes WILD."
beeng
Get C4, here!
+66|6808

Yeah; anything but the golf announcer.  You know, the kind that whispers his commentary.  ... well, unless you're a sniper
"he's aiming carefully... his m24 has superb range however, it might be difficult at 210m.... still lining up... looks like he has a bead on the head and he makes his shot.... he makes it.  that was an above par shot for that range; excellent indeed."

Last edited by beeng (2005-10-05 12:48:57)

ProDicTeD
+2|6830
LoL maybe it would be nice
Faith +1
+1|6836|Arizona

beeng wrote:

Yeah; anything but the golf announcer.  You know, the kind that whispers his commentary.  ... well, unless you're a sniper
"he's aiming carefully... his m24 has superb range however, it might be difficult at 210m.... still lining up... looks like he has a bead on the head and he makes his shot.... he makes it.  that was an above par shot for that range; excellent indeed."
I like this kind of announcer (Golf) since I like watching the WPT on TV.  They have to whisper too.

That would be sweet.

... {looks at back} sorry man I just emptied it.. {looks in wallet}.. Gives $5.00 back to beeng.

Sorry man im not rich..
Guruz
Sir
+20|6860|government yard in trenchtown.
Just not that game's own "help voice" anymore. (the 'Mine' bf2 movie shows what I want to do to him)

I'm glad I've played so much that it doesn't still spam that "Fire with the left mouse button." or "In order to capture a flag, you must stand closfregintjofwirmmwfmzxczxxcmeofgz shut your mouth. zzt."
The_Truth_16
+0|6811
bf2............good game
Whitegreek
Sniping with the pistol...
+4|6868
Its God putting that message in your head to donate to that Schizophrenia charity. Or it's the pot...

*rolls a few joints*
Kusunagi
+59|6759|The land of Hookers and pod
Yeah I have that too.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6738
way at bumping an ancient thread
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard