Shin_Seffron
+2|6654
f*cking windows 98!
Get bill gates in here right now!
RogueWarrior
+0|6642
Chuy, I feel your pain and joy.  Keep up the great work.
Marconius
One-eyed Wonder Mod
+368|6694|San Francisco
Faster. Stronger. Better. You can rebuild it!
mitsteig
+0|6728|Buxton, Maine
Chuy,

I am willing to help out with as much as I can possibly do.
I am a Technical Architect with IBM (via buy-out) and have designed/developed/implemented tons of *nix based systems. My work would be free, as all of your work to date has been. I will sign a standard, non-disclosure contract to work with you on re-design/re-code, etc. I encourage all professional propeller-heads to join in and give back to Chuy!

Praise be to Chuy, let's help him in his hour of need!!
DTAC
+9|6741
Chuy you are a gentleman and a scholar. Cheers mate and thanks a million for everything.
Poncho
and I'm not a raincoat...
+91|6708|NL

mitsteig wrote:

Chuy,

I am willing to help out with as much as I can possibly do.
I am a Technical Architect with IBM (via buy-out) and have designed/developed/implemented tons of *nix based systems. My work would be free, as all of your work to date has been. I will sign a standard, non-disclosure contract to work with you on re-design/re-code, etc. I encourage all professional propeller-heads to join in and give back to Chuy!

Praise be to Chuy, let's help him in his hour of need!!
all i'm good at this moment is holding a big bord saying "Go chuy!, Go!, You can do it! ...Put your ass into it!"

i really hope you (and maybe more) can help him cause if you ask me, ~50,000 lines of code aint sh!t...
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6848|-

Poncho wrote:

https://home.wanadoo.nl/h.gaastra/bf2s_signature/bf2s_love.gif
Rofl, that kicks ass
GuliblGuy
Zulu son, what!?!
+79|6786|Anaheim, CA

Thanks for all your help chuy!  It's a bummer to go to other sites to get the quick update on the stats, but I know we are all waiting eagerly for this site to return to its glory, then all those other sites will starve due to lack of traffic!

But aside from that, you can't beat the forums here and all the help you can get just by using SEARCH
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6848|"Frisco"

TriggerHappy998 wrote:

Rofl, that kicks ass
+1 ( I pointed it out to voodoo the other day too )
Poncho
and I'm not a raincoat...
+91|6708|NL

TriggerHappy998 wrote:

Rofl, that kicks ass
thanks, I made it with ImageReady ....it plays around the 20 sec so its not annoying - i hope

the meaning was to have some kind of flashy bf2s logo you know... but before i knew it... it turned out to be a love effect... rofl

but im going off-topic here!

EDIT:
i forgot the © thingy ...lol

Last edited by Poncho (2006-03-06 11:07:27)

Gulf_War_Syndrome
OMG ERYX HAX!
+62|6679|Adelaide, Australia
For those like myself who don't have credit cards for Paypal...

CLICK THE ADS!!!

Firefox users, middle click them to open them in a new tab. You can close the tabs afterwards and you don't even need to see them.
GUmby1111
+0|6639
Site rocks I will be sending a little coin once i convice paypal that i am not some drunken retrobait.  opps that might be tougher than i thought.. any way donation on the way soon and keep it up. i have been to most of the bf2 sites  this is the one i come back to..
sHaDy6
DEATH FROM ABOVE
+5|6730|USA

ThomasMorgan wrote:

anytime someone makes something like this for thousands and thousands of people to use...for free...

grateful doesnt even begin to describe it.

keep up the great work, chuy.  i, along with tens of thousands of other people truly appreciate it.
well put!!!!!!!!! i agree 100%
Viper007Bond
Moderator Emeritus
+236|6806|Portland, OR, USA

I think it's broken again.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/044900892044e7fc95e599e832a086ae9bcd7efb.png
Skinnister
+43|6726|UK
Chuy=da Man
Justin
+0|6628|FL
Chuy, please let me know if I can be of any assistance. I'm fluent in HTML, PHP, and Java. I also have much experience with phpBB, vBul, and Pun.

I would love to help out in anyway possible. Please let me know.

Justin
Maj.Do
+85|6752|good old CA
wow thats alot of coding
firemikedavis
+0|6714|Southern Indiana
Chuy......Chuy......Chuy......Chuy......Chuy......do I need say anymore.

Thanks for the killer site.  Could not live without coming here everyday to just read the fourms.

I will have to click on the donation icon on the main screen to help you with the beer to ease your nerves!!!

I know dick about computers buy I can buy beer.

Thanks again.
thejez
+0|6657
have you considered not using PHP?  Isn't it somewhat notorious for choking ~ 150+ simultaneous users??

Just a thought...
kessel!
Peruvian Cocaine
+261|6765|Toronto Canada
basically chuy has to use some uber micro and stuff to make it faster.
Whitegreek
Sniping with the pistol...
+4|6846
Chuy if you want a hand at the coding drop me an e-mail I do quite a bit of work in HTML and PHP. Sometimes Javascript as well. If you need anything in the way of coding, Photoshopping, designing whatever just drop me a line.
wingman358
The Original
+11|6655
CHUY, lets just hope your update doesn't fix the problems the way EA does!

Haha, anyways, https://www.strangecosmos.com/images/content/107195.gif
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6775|Noizyland

Don't sweat it Chuy, we owe you big and appreciate you a hell of a lot. That means we can deal with any little 'inconveniances' without you needing to apologise, or even explain yourself. You put a shit-load of effort into this site and don't ask much, (anything,) in return. We are indebted to you, but like my student load, it probably won't be one that I can repay.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
Ekfud
Infantry Whore
+42|6676|Kingswood Country
Deadset - awesome work. I love the fact that one dedicated dude with a server hugged under the coffee table has done more for supporting this game than anyone at EA.
dubbs
+105|6632|Lexington, KY
I just want to say Thanks, not only for a great site, but one that is more dependable then others.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard