Obiwan
Go Cards !!
+196|6695|The Ville
I practice golf I know some may say it's not a sport but I enjoy the game. I'm working on my 3 wood right now and I can drive the ball 280+ straight. My short game is getting better and also reading the greens (if you play the same course over and over you'll eventually figure the greens  out. Over all I say I shaved 6 strokes off my average this year which is a big improvement. I'm a couple years away from shooting a 72 and about 4 years away from birdie golf. I almost had my first double eagle on a par 5. My second shot rolled right past the hole and I was 14ft. away and on the fringe and I still got a par lol. I don't want to get lessons I want to figure it out on my own. I'm doing good so far. I may change my mind about the lessons if my game goes to shit for consecutive rounds.
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6454|The Twilight Zone
Original quote:

ThomasMorgan wrote:

Hockey.  I've played since I was 7 and I love it.
Soccer.  I've played since I was 4 and I love it.
Mountain Biking.  There aren't many mountains in Northern Illinois, but we've got some pretty good singletrack trails near me.
Fixed quote:

ThomasMorgan wrote:

Hockey.  I've played since I was 7 and I love it.
Soccer.  I've played since I was 4 and I love it.
Mountain Biking.  I've played it since I was 2 and I love it.
I play football and basketball, tennis, do hiking, cycling, running.

Last edited by .Sup (2008-08-29 17:00:17)

https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6666|NT, like Mick Dundee

Karate. Been doing for 2-3 years on and off. Don't do anything else anymore.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
Little BaBy JESUS
m8
+394|6149|'straya
Mototrials (funny looking bikes the ride up things for people who dont know what it is)
Enduro
Cricket
Indoor Cricket
specops10-4
+108|6744|In the hills
pretty much... my life is skiing.  I ski pretty much everyday there is enough snow for me to ski.
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6646
womanizing
Commie Killer
+192|6388
Running, Mountain Biking, Boxing, and Weight-lifting. I swim sometimes, but when Im at a house with a pool its usually for a party or something like that.
liquix
+51|6455|Peoples Republic of Portland
cycling and swimming. I don't do a lot of lateral motion sports anymore due to a PCL injury.

My passion is Scuba and spear fishing, although I wouldn't consider them traditional sports.

Before I injured my knee in 2004, I did the following:
Football, started both ways: D captain Middle linebacker, fullback
Track, High jump, long jump, 4x1, javelin
Basketball (only a year)
weightlifting (replaced basketball) 3 years.
CC-Marley
+407|6829

CC-Marley wrote:

I play in a 6 on 6 touch Sunday football league here on Cape Cod September to January. 6 or 7 team league depending on the year. My 11th season starts in 6 weeks which we will be defending our Superbowl. My 1st title since 1996-97 season. Time to get that gym membership. At 34, it is now a lot harder. I hold more on D now. Here is the old picture from my rookie year Superbowl
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a278/ … y/scan.jpg
My buddy Chris was our quarterback. He took his own life in '04. RIP Sven.
A year has passed since this post^^ and another season starts the 7th of September. We lost last year in the Playoffs. But back again a year older for another. Wish I was 27 again...
JahManRed
wank
+646|6629|IRELAND

Raising Kids is all the exercise I need.

I play Drums 12 hours a week.
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6666|NT, like Mick Dundee

liquix wrote:

cycling and swimming. I don't do a lot of lateral motion sports anymore due to a PCL injury.

My passion is Scuba and spear fishing, although I wouldn't consider them traditional sports.

Before I injured my knee in 2004, I did the following:
Football, started both ways: D captain Middle linebacker, fullback
Track, High jump, long jump, 4x1, javelin
Basketball (only a year)
weightlifting (replaced basketball) 3 years.
Spear fishing is epic. Diving for crays is fun too.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
SealXo
+309|6536
hockey
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6530|Global Command
Riding my dual sport motorcycle 60-80 miles every sunday ( half of which is dirt trail and very tiring ) and rock climbing when i can.
ParadoXic
+11|5736|Vancouver, Canada
Basketball, tennis, biking, and some others here and there. B-Boying (known to most people as Breakdancing), it's not exactly a sport but it's sure active.
I might get a paintball marker to play with, there's a woodsball field really close to where I live, I've gone there before and played but only with rentals and my friends shitty gun.
latinolink
plop plop flop flop
+11|6657|west liberty IA
somtimes run but nothing else mostly on the guitar when i dont devote my free time playing video games
aerodynamic
FOCKING HELL
+241|5754|Roma
curling
https://bf3s.com/sigs/8ea27f2d75b353b0a18b096ed75ec5e142da7cc2.png
oug
Calmer than you are.
+380|6520|Πάϊ
5v5 football at least once a week
ƒ³
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR