Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6207|Winland

Awesome plan Plus One. If you do bury it, I say, put some plastic and what not in the hole, so the chest doesn't get all that dirty. It's probably not very tight, so dirt could find it's way into the candy, and it won't look as pretty as a decoration if it's all dirty. Dirt is hard to get off things like that, talking from experience.
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
Dr.Red-Eye
fanneh
+64|6704|Ireland
Gay.
Parker
isteal
+1,452|6404|The Gem Saloon

Dr.Red-Eye wrote:

Gay.
this guy must not like vagina...

honestly, that is a killer fucking idea man. i wish i had half the creativity when it comes to shit like that...
good job, shes gonna love it.
Bulldogz
Blacking Out the Friction
+32|6009|Rexburg, Idaho
gotta love the island of no relevance.

But seriously man, great job. I'm sure she'll love it. That's an awesome idea, and sounds like it came just in the nick of time
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6548|Long Island, New York
step 8

link gets sum
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6701|Devon, England

DesertFox- wrote:

Is this all this stuf still for Jess or whatever her name was?
No no no, screw her.

I met a new girl about 2 and a half months ago, and I've been with her ever since. Very thankful it didn't work out with Jess.

But well done for remembering
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6473|cuntshitlake

This is fucking brilliant! So what if it's childish, it's still
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
Pug
UR father's brother's nephew's former roommate
+652|6552|Texas - Bigger than France
Great idea.

Reminds me of the birthday game I used to play called  "Operation Roofie".  My version isn't as original though.

Last edited by Pug (2008-08-29 14:00:55)

.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6463|The Twilight Zone
Nice idea man, love it! That chest would come in handy for all my USB keys.
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard