ghettoperson
+1,943|6650

On every other site on the internets, when I click on a link which is not a part of the site, it opens the link in a new tab. When I do this on BF2s, it opens it in the same tab. Now it's done this for years; ever since I've used this site, which I assume must be down to BF2s' coding. I was wondering if anyone knows a fix so that it works the same as all other sites. This is on Firefox 3.0.1.
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6454|The Twilight Zone
Tabmix plus. But I'm not sure if its compatible with FF3 yet.
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
Titch2349
iz me!
+358|6353|uk

TBH, in HTML, an link to a page is a link to a page, so I don't think there is a problem with BF2s (Yes, the coders who make the site can add a certain value to a link to force it to open in a new window, but this isn't done very often).
ghettoperson
+1,943|6650

Does no one else have this problem then? Because it happens to me on this site no matter where I'm accessing it from. And Titch, I agree, but clearly something is happening differently to everywhere else.
De_Jappe
Triarii
+432|6528|Belgium

I always hold ctrl when clicking a link, that will open it in a new tab. I actually assume that if I don't hold it, it should open in the same tab, and while I open it, it opens in a new tab. That's the best way.
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6464|cuntshitlake

Click it with the mouse wheel.
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
CrazeD
+368|6674|Maine

Titch2349 wrote:

TBH, in HTML, an link to a page is a link to a page, so I don't think there is a problem with BF2s (Yes, the coders who make the site can add a certain value to a link to force it to open in a new window, but this isn't done very often).
Er, wrong. Most every other forum (PHPBB, vBulletin, IPB, SMF...) opens links in new windows.

I find it very annoying too. I click a link, try to go back by closing the tab and then have to start over. :s
i g
Banned
+876|5865|GA

DeathUnlimited wrote:

Click it with the mouse wheel.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard