Reciprocity
+721|6582|the dank(super) side of Oregon
Getting back to the DNC topic,

How 'bout those wives.  If Obama's elected we gunna have a couple cougars running around the White House.  Not that they're supermodels, but they both look pretty good for their age.
SealXo
+309|6537

Reciprocity wrote:

How 'bout those wives.  If Obama's elected we gunna have a couple cougars running around the White House.  Not that they're supermodels, but they both look pretty good for their age.
michelle obama looks like an animal of some sort and cindy looks like a stepford wife.
fuck gg john going for the younger women

Last edited by SealXo (2008-08-28 21:59:33)

Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6538|Long Island, New York

SealXo wrote:

Reciprocity wrote:

michelle obama looks like an animal of some sort and cindy looks like a stepford wife.
Racist.

Michelle Obama is a MILF. Don't deny it.
SealXo
+309|6537

Poseidon wrote:

SealXo wrote:

Reciprocity wrote:

Racist.
Oh god not again!
liquix
+51|6455|Peoples Republic of Portland

SealXo wrote:

I'd just like to mention the Dow was at 16,000 when the dems took the congress, and gas was 2 bucks. I got scared when he was saying we need to 'take america back' isnt that what hitler said about germany after ww1 when they were in massive debt?
lol, yea cuz two dollars for a loaf of bread is the same thing as a wheelbarrow full of cash for a loaf. Not to mention before Hitler took over the Nazi party, they weren't anti Jewish. Did you guys read the news yesterday? The sky is falling!
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6602|132 and Bush

If anyone the acceptance speech.
http://stormsurge.us/accept/
The last 10 minutes of the second part is good.. real good.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6691|Tampa Bay Florida

SealXo wrote:

Spearhead wrote:

Holy shit that was the best speech I've ever heard
wait till his fail debates
he sucks live
I saw him in person.  He does not suck live.

SealXo wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

Do you even read the titles of the videos you post?

"Obama Speech - Teleprompter Goes Out"

Yeah, I'd fuck up too if a speech I was planning on READING would suddenly GO OUT.
"uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh that question is above my pay grade"

just answer the damn thing what a stupid thing to say youre running for the highest office in the land.
Oh please seal.  As if Bush and McCain dont fuck up twice as often.

Last edited by Spearhead (2008-08-29 11:07:13)

SealXo
+309|6537

liquix wrote:

SealXo wrote:

I'd just like to mention the Dow was at 16,000 when the dems took the congress, and gas was 2 bucks. I got scared when he was saying we need to 'take america back' isnt that what hitler said about germany after ww1 when they were in massive debt?
lol, yea cuz two dollars for a loaf of bread is the same thing as a wheelbarrow full of cash for a loaf. Not to mention before Hitler took over the Nazi party, they weren't anti Jewish. Did you guys read the news yesterday? The sky is falling!
You realize there were just as many christians and catholics killed
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
40 million freaking viewers.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080829/ap_ … s_audience

More than any political convention in history.

Abso-fuckin-lutely insane.

More people watched this than the opening ceremony for the Olympics.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6762

Poseidon wrote:

not really saying much.

97.5 mil watched the superbowl
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

usmarine wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

not really saying much.

97.5 mil watched the superbowl
A bit different...the Super Bowl is also sports and applies to a fuckload of people.

The DNC is politics. The fact that 40 million people watched it is astounding.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6762

Poseidon wrote:

The DNC is politics. The fact that 40 million people watched it is astounding.
or the fact that every show on network was interrupted for it
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6762

well it appears ebony and ivory are going to be in dublin, ohio tonight.  prolly wont go since masses of people tend to annoy me.

oh ya, i think biden will be there also.
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6406|North Carolina

fadedsteve wrote:

Turquoise wrote:

When it comes to drilling...  "they drink our milkshake."

Still, drilling isn't really going to help much.  More refineries would help, but moving away from oil would help the most.
Your absolutely right, moving away from oil is the longterm smart choice.  However, the "here and now" says we need to be oil independent, and that means we need to drill NOW on OUR OWN SOIL.
That would only benefit us after a few years of doing so.  Without additional refineries, you still can't increase your production capacity.  Refineries really are more important right now.
-CARNIFEX-[LOC]
Da Blooze
+111|6655
Where the fuck is all of this "Obama sucks live" bs coming from?  Have you people saying this ever seen him live?  This guy is a great public speaker anyway you cut it...don't try to base your opinions from 10 second clips played by the 24/7-disgrace-to-America-gang that Fox News has as its anchors.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/12516/Bitch%20Hunter%20Sig.jpg
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6762

-CARNIFEX-[LOC] wrote:

Where the fuck is all of this "Obama sucks live" bs coming from?  Have you people saying this ever seen him live?  This guy is a great public speaker anyway you cut it...don't try to base your opinions from 10 second clips played by the 24/7-disgrace-to-America-gang that Fox News has as its anchors.
hey dipshit, most of us saw him on tv live the other day.

ZOMG fox news blah blah blah.  stfu
-CARNIFEX-[LOC]
Da Blooze
+111|6655
Hey, dipshit, I've seen that argument several times on here, and I'd like to see an explanation other than a link to a short clip of him screwing up during one of the hundreds of speeches he's given over the past year.

All in all, he's probably the best public speaker I've seen since Clinton, and I'm just wondering what the basis is for people saying he will suck in live debates.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6762

-CARNIFEX-[LOC] wrote:

Hey, dipshit, I've seen that argument several times on here, and I'd like to see an explanation other than a link to a short clip of him screwing up during one of the hundreds of speeches he's given over the past year.

All in all, he's probably the best public speaker I've seen since Clinton, and I'm just wondering what the basis is for people saying he will suck in live debates.
because its their opinion?  written public speech is different than a debate.
-CARNIFEX-[LOC]
Da Blooze
+111|6655
Yeah, it's an opinion, just wondering what it's based on...

This dipshit personally thinks McCain will look like a confused old man against Obama in live debates, but hey, that's just my opinion.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6762

-CARNIFEX-[LOC] wrote:

Yeah, it's an opinion, just wondering what it's based on...

This dipshit personally thinks McCain will look like a confused old man against Obama in live debates, but hey, that's just my opinion.
well there you go.  have fun watching.

glad to see you have an open mind just like the people you are bitching about.

Last edited by usmarine (2008-08-30 13:08:44)

usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6762

I am glad a former DNC chair and micheal fat slob moore can joke and have fun about a hurricane hitting on Monday.  I am glad the losers in the left as usual turn it political and make fun of a situation that is screwing up so many peoples lives.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6762

hmmmmm.....

well if bill o'rly said it, there would be a thread and some outrage.  oh well.

here we go...

double standards ftl                     lulz
God Save the Queen
Banned
+628|6344|tropical regions of london
that shit michael moore spouted threw me off when I heard him say it on tv.  He tried to recover but it was too late.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6762

God Save the Queen wrote:

that shit michael moore spouted threw me off when I heard him say it on tv.  He tried to recover but it was too late.
ya it seems the lefties and fat slob moore supporters seem to be ignoring this.  cant say i am shocked or anything.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard