Jackabo
+127|6556|Dublin, Ireland
I've got school in a week. It's the end of the summer and at this stage I'm pretty bored. So I'm kind of glad to be going back. I know that once I go back to school I'll think the exact opposite. And it's going to be winter and the winer here is terrible. Rain and cold everyday and I have to get up at 7pm to get to school.

This year is the first of the two that apparently 'decide the rest of my life' so my parents are taking away my games. I don't really mind because to be honest I'm getting pretty bored of them anyway. I look at my xfire at the amount of hours I've played and just wish that I'd spent it learning to play the guitar or something like that. Oh well. From next week I fear the fun meter is going to zero.

Anyone else feeling the same?
CosmoKramer
CC you in October
+131|6617|Medford, WI

Jackabo wrote:

I've got school in a week. It's the end of the summer and at this stage I'm pretty bored. So I'm kind of glad to be going back. I know that once I go back to school I'll think the exact opposite. And it's going to be winter and the winer here is terrible. Rain and cold everyday and I have to get up at 7pm to get to school.

This year is the first of the two that apparently 'decide the rest of my life' so my parents are taking away my games. I don't really mind because to be honest I'm getting pretty bored of them anyway. I look at my xfire at the amount of hours I've played and just wish that I'd spent it learning to play the guitar or something like that. Oh well. From next week I fear the fun meter is going to zero.

not really, my summer has been over for a few weeks now because of football, so starting school wont really bother me, actually kinda looking forward towards it, because it means the had part of 4+ hour practices are over
Cyrax-Sektor
Official Battlefield fanboy
+240|6146|San Antonio, Texas
I'm more irked by the fact a year went by so fast. Why, it felt like yesterday when I was a nublet here at BF2s last summer, awwing at low gfx BF2 and trying every map I could play online. Then I realize it could've been time better spent. This summer was a little more productive, I'm glad about that.

When I'm back in school, I'll probably be praying for rain and thunderstorms to close school.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6535|Long Island, New York
I take school/state sponsored Flight Lessons this year. I'm only in school for 5 periods.

I'm pumped.
TravisC555
+118|6217|Cox Convention Center, OK

Jackabo wrote:

School has already come for me. I will have been in school 2 weeks by the time you start...... but I'm happy since it will give me something to do most of the day.

Last edited by TravisC555 (2008-08-24 19:28:02)

`MetaL*
Just an ordinary guy, Looking for lulz.
+45|5752
I actually can't wait for school to begin next Thursday, it gives me something to do.
alexb
<3
+590|5937|Kentucky, USA

I'm on my third Tuesday this week.
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6663|NT, like Mick Dundee

i dun need skool no mor. my edukashon is gud one so i passd very hi marks.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
GR34
+215|6543|ALBERTA> CANADA
As usual for me summer gets really kick ass the last few weeks then I get bored as hell for the rest of the school year
Liberal-Sl@yer
Certified BF2S Asshole
+131|6454|The edge of sanity
I go to college tomorrow. I have two morning classes Mondays and Wednesdays with a lab on Wednesday as well. Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays I only have one class. However, I am going to tutor for a good portion of the day so I get home around 6:30 after starting classes at 8, but hey at least I get paid.
Ender2309
has joined the GOP
+470|6569|USA
i have another 28 days before i leave for college and then another five before classes start. i really don't know what to do with all this time. i have no summer work, all my friends are at school already, and my brother starts tomorrow. fuck.
Blehm98
conservative hatemonger
+150|6461|meh-land
started college last monday, and high school the following thursday

already working ahead tbh, just for fun
S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6444|Chicago, IL
I start tomorrow

Organic Chemistry at 9am

fun shit
argo4
Stand and Deliver
+86|5931|United States
just over a week til my private school starts...ahhh the exclusive douchebag cliques...just can't wait to get back

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard