Gatistance
+0|6734
I hate losing because my whole fucking team is camping in karkhand
[A-A]Sgt.Sonner
+0|6699|Denmark

War Man wrote:

FoodNipple101 wrote:

You know what REALLY grins my gears. YOU AMERICA!!!
You know what REALLY grins my gears. YOU FOODNIPPLE101!!!

Don't you dare ever type anything about USA.
Its ironi ffs, its a quote from the show family-guy.. you will probally find that Foodnipple is an american himself.. Oh and btw, fuck you america!!!
asbad
+19|6737|Ireland

[A-A]Sgt.Sonner wrote:

War Man wrote:

FoodNipple101 wrote:

You know what REALLY grins my gears. YOU FOODNIPPLE101!!!

Don't you dare ever type anything about USA.
Its ironi ffs, its a quote from the show family-guy.. you will probally find that Foodnipple is an american himself.. Oh and btw, fuck you america!!!
yay!
TEKKNA
+0|6655
I Like Chocolate Milk
Stormscape666
+2|6648|Soviet Canuckistan
You know what really grinds my gears? When I can't find the droids I'm looking for.
cheese
+0|6661
You know what grinds my gears?  PKM'ers that don't drop AMMO BAGS.  PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, YOURE NOT A SNIPER, DROP AMMO BAGS!

people on my team that just snipe.  i swear i see 100x more of these idiots since the patch.

people with no sense of situational awareness.  hey there idiot, im right behind you, stop so i can hitch a ride.  oh wait nvm, you don't EVER look at your radar.

claymores, reduce trip radius plz for the love of god.
LobsterChicken
+-1|6679
You know what I really hate? 

The fact that BF2 is a laggy, buggy mess.  Seriously, with EA backing you, shoudn't a game company be able to come up with some serious netcode?  This is a disgrace!  Makes an otherwise awesome game a POS.

FIX YOUR BUGS AND NETCODE FFS
PvtchieF73
+15|6725|Netherlands

LobsterChicken wrote:

You know what I really hate? 

The fact that BF2 is a laggy, buggy mess.  Seriously, with EA backing you, shoudn't a game company be able to come up with some serious netcode?  This is a disgrace!  Makes an otherwise awesome game a POS.

FIX YOUR BUGS AND NETCODE FFS
Amen man!

ur more then right, still a great game anyway...tbh
[BHA].:Revo|ution:.
+0|6639|Edmonton, AB, Canada
frikkin APC and tank spawn campers at the east and west hotel spawn points in Karcand...
h4r13quin
+0|6744
sorry if this is a repeat, but....

I'm a medic, somebody on my team is within two bars of death, and they run away from me, no heal points.
I'm an engineer, somebody on my team is in a tank thats in the red, and they drive away from me, no repair points.
aardfrith
Δ > x > ¥
+145|6808
You know what I hate?  People that post in the wrong forum.

TEKKNA wrote:

I Like Chocolate Milk
earth.citizen
+4|6755|Miami, FL
I hate people who hate people who are good with the GL's. Get over it. They're in the game for a reason and if you stand still long enough to get blown up you just suck.
earth.citizen
+4|6755|Miami, FL

jonnykill wrote:

Nothing grinds my gears more then this _ EA's stupid punishment system . Not only do we have to STILL put up with TKing but now we also have to put up with nOOBs punishing you for THEIR STUPID MISTAKES !!!!!
Things like you pack a car full of troops . Some idiot hits the exit vehicle button , gets run over , punishes you for it and you get kicked from the server . Idots who run directly across the street , right in front of your tank when your at full speed , they get run over , you get punished and booted from the server . Things like dropping artillery on a flag that only has one team member defending it , but literally 10 enemy troops coverging on it . They get killed , you get punished . Yeah , like even the best player out there is gonna waste ten troops and save the Fing flag . Things like - you see a car full of troops and and enemy tank on it's way to take your flag . You drop mines down to blow them up as a defenseive measure . Some noob on your team get's in a car and not only heads directly into the tanks direction because he's too much of a noob to pay attention to the friggin radar but drives directly into your mines . He dies , you get punished and the tank drives in killing everyone and snags the flag . Now your looking at a booted screen again . Fuck EA for putting this stupid punishment system in . So god damn sick of suffering for 12 year old idiots . Pretty much runis the whole god damn game . Oh well , back to ET enemy territory I guess .
I've said it before, I'll say it again: you people need to find servers that are setup to your satisfaction and stay there. Play there every day. People who jump around whilly-nilly from server to server deserve what you get. If you're still playing on a server that has the PUNISH system turned on, then you are a fool.
Bf2specialforces
+1|6663

FoodNipple101 wrote:

Stewies untold story........
firly mcnasty
+0|6633
stick to tetris usless fucken pile of shit whiners

toss bf2 plz
you know what pisses me off when shity players ban you cause they suck
i was playing on a sever called NADS (North American Death Squad)
what a joke they dont like to work in teams on this lil server so when you kill them (realy easy) they band me
they dont like player's that are better than them . forinstance im not that good of a player medem id say
so i was haveing a good round & they let 1 of there own camp a uncapspawn in a chopper with a gunner for over 15 min's they just sit t here and enjoy it so when i just flew around and kicked ther ass they cryed like lil girls
i say we should take back the rank in there server so it is unranked or play pacman
woops u still can get killed better stick to tetris usless fucken pile of shit whiners
destruktion_6143
Was ist Loos?
+154|6643|Canada
Fuckin Karky, at the beginning, all MEC are snipers i swear! not for the gun, but for claymores. i mean i like the idea of the clays not hurting friendlys, but putting 50 in a 10ft sq area??, its retarded. u cant go ne where in karky while american /wout dying at least 10 times b/c of clays.

p.s. fuck u america

Last edited by destruktion_6143 (2006-03-17 22:40:21)

destruktion_6143
Was ist Loos?
+154|6643|Canada
also, those shitty servers that dont allow squads, what a fuckin waste of time. dont like squads, play BF1
PunkX
stoned
+198|6640|Canada
The fact that people can stand there, watch you bring their health down to one bar, then shoot a rocket at you and hit you! Everytime i try that it NEVER works! I mean come on guys, save the damned rockets for the tanks/apc's/vehicles! I'm infantry! Bullets penetrate my skin! You just need to either scroll your mouse or press a button to pull out your gun, not like it will take you forever, your dao could get me faster than you can get me with the bloody rocket! And THAT is what grinds my gears

PS: Family Guy ftw!
Zukabazuka
+23|6701
Everyone who cant spell "Strike at karkand" theey say its their favorite map still they get it wrong.

People who get the tank but don't shoot other tanks. and those servers who don't allow squads it's a bug.
People who managed to make 1 bullet kill.

DAO is only good in close combat and I mean CLOSE COMBAT. 3m or more you are kinda safe.
I'm the only one that get killed by artillery
||3RB||earljohnson
Got Milk?
+0|6695
i hate when taknks go over a little bump and take 2 bars of damage ITS A FREAKING TANK IT WAS MEANT TO DO THAT!!!!
kmk-1605
+5|6628
-having first place score..by a long shot, and when the other team has 3 tickets left, you crash to desktop
-idiots that blindly toss nades down hallways in the palace in warlord, and nuke your ass
-idiots that don't know why you would let the other team cap one of the palace CP's
-when everyone on your team is dead except for 1 person, and instead of making a squad so people can spawn on him, he tries to be a fucking hero and take the last  tickets away by himself
using armor to engage other armor with backup from friendly armor, and just when you are about to die, you notice the team mate is running away and leaving you to die
-getting 1 really really high ranked person in a game that does nothing but command whore
-people that use shit hacks because they cant play without them. real hacks, not when someone is good and everyone calls them a hacker
-getting a face full of RPG/SRAW from 3 feet....indoors (Go shoot a fucking tank you fucktard)
-EA charging for what should have been an update, not an "expansion" to a game that still needs word done on the core game
-palace wars that are nothing but blind nades and moron claymore noobs
-people that still use nube toob and nothing else...even after its been neutered
-people that dont pick AT and help when there are tanks inside your uncappable base, and just let them rape for the whole game
-phone rings, girlfriend wants attention, or batteries die in mouse..all in the middle of the best round you have ever had
-team flashers

i could do this all night, but for now, im ending it with this one----> 95% of ever kill that pops up on the screen is from the now overused PKM

Nearly forgot.....Everyone that says "Fuck America"  that lives in a fucking shithole country or thinks they are better but are really just FUCKING STUPID

Last edited by kmk-1605 (2006-03-23 20:30:55)

lordgeno
Enemy Bush Spotted!
+18|6729|asshole of the planet, NM, USA
people who talk shit about america because they belive what they see on their crappy tv.  We arn't all fat, lazy peices of shit who constantly eat Burger King and fuck our sisters.  Just like the Irish arn't always drunk and beat their fucking wives, and people from Denmark are probally more important than the world thinks, because i'm sure that at least 50% of the people on the planet have NO FUCKING CLUE where Denmark is.  Belive me I know, I'm from New Mexico... and 90% of the people in this fuckin country have no idea where NM is.  I realize our prez sucks ass, the government is fucking up big time, our vice prez shoots his friends in the face... but remember their approval rating is only 37%, so the majority of us hate those fuckers with a vengence! So back the hell off you america hating fucktards, or move here, become a citizen, realize that while america has it's problems, it's still the greatest fucking country in the world despite it's retard governemt ( which as i said before most people hate) then you can have the right to talk shit!  There, now I feel better.

Last edited by lordgeno (2006-03-24 23:20:09)

JoeMeal
+1|6708
ARRRRRRRR!!!! GRRRRRR! kill ea!!
IronFerret
+48|6673|Mexico City.
THe only thing i dont like about the whole battelfield world is the fact that its a MORRON MAGNET, little macho  minds that like to be swearing and bitching with horrible lenguaje about everything.. that just means that they r some looser in real life no matter what stats they have. People who is happy about their real life are not fucking other people online, Unhappy looser in real life need to be morons online to feel better about themselfes.
vpyroman
Aeon Supreme commander
+16|6633|UCF
i hate those 10 year olds who play this game. I wish i can report them to the authorities. It is breaking the law to let them play, they have to be... 13 i think to play, or even own the game.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard