TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6668|Colorado
Good for you! I remember my first blunt, it was kind & I was ripped. I prefer just the straight kind though, you can keep the paper.
As long as you are responsible with it & treat it like any other drug i.e alcohol you'll be fine.
Some of the most productive people I know smoke weed, myself included.
PeoNinja
Ninja Fart - Silent but Deadly
+31|6194

Stimey wrote:

PURPOSE OF THIS THREAD IS THAT YOU SHOULD TRY NEW THINGS BUT LIMIT YOURSELF
aaaaawwwww
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6650

I could believe that marijuana is a gateway drug, because honestly, I've only done it <10 times over the past few months, and I'm sort of ready to move on to other things. In fact, a friend said he was getting shrooms, and I expressed interest in trying a little.

It's all about self control. I would like to try a hallucinogen, but only in a small dose, and in a safe place. But other than that I'm not doing anything else. In fact, I also used to drink a whole lot too; would drink way too much and puke at least 50% of the time. I had fun, but I'm done with that (funny side note: I hardly drink at all now that I'm 21).

Also, I just think it's that time in our lives where we like to try new things because we think we're invincible. And I encourage experimentation, so long as it's safe and harmless, and far from excess.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6533|Long Island, New York

VicktorVauhn wrote:

mtb0minime wrote:

First drinking, now smoking... zomg heroin is coming!!!

You da man, Stimey! <-- this is the serious and sincere part of the post
I heard in school that it is a gate way drug, and if you smoke weed you HAVE TO smoke heroin.
Fuck man, I shoot up every day.

I heard Bob Saget sucks dick for coke, too.

VicktorVauhn
+319|6388|Southern California
Shrooms don't tend to be the kinda thing people do all the time... and at least where I was from they were fairly seasonal...

But if you take them with some good friends in a comfortable atmosphere (outdoors and away from random people) they are a very very different experience, not at all what you could ever expect or imagine...

They also don't really make you see things that aren't there... but colors can be super vivid, patterns may pop out more, minor other stuff... but never really anything completely new.
Stimey
­
+786|6116|Ontario | Canada
Munchies Setting In -_-
­
­
­
­
­
­
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6668|Colorado

VicktorVauhn wrote:

mtb0minime wrote:

I heard in school that it is a gate way drug, and if you smoke weed you HAVE TO smoke heroin.
Nah I never did, I tried coke, speed, lsd, mushrooms & X though. The coke was a problem, but was nothing compared to speed they are way too adictive & is why I'll never do them again I liked them way too much. Lsd is fun if you get pure, the stricnine shit sucks on the come down. Mushrooms are nice & natural like weed. X can be fun but your reseptors can get burnt out quick & then you dont get the high anymore, I only did that once. Everything feels fantastic especially sex, the shit can be hairy though with kids dying on it all the time.
My uncle died of herion so I never tried that shit, I hear it's wonderful, but nasty addictive like coke & speed.
Pills can be fun but be careful & research what you are taking.

And there you go all laid out, wish someone would have for me...
Don't get too carried away & be responsible.
LOL! so watch out , weed makes you think everything is as nice as it is, which is just not true.

Last edited by TrollmeaT (2008-08-21 00:14:19)

mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6650

Stimey wrote:

Munchies Setting In -_-
Thankfully, I never get the munchies when I smoke. I don't need to gain anymore weight

On a side note: I almost want to tell my parents I smoke weed every once in a while. They always give me the "be safe with alcohol" spiel, but never have they said anything about weed. The reason I want to tell them is to see if they've done it when they were my age.. err I'd ask them, which would lead to me telling them. And I highly suspect it since, like I already said, they never mentioned weed to me, and they love Pink Floyd, my mom was an art major in college, and my dad's friends seem to be a rowdy bunch.

Shit, all this talk is making me want to smoke out right now. Too bad I never have any of my own

Last edited by mtb0minime (2008-08-21 00:19:16)

VicktorVauhn
+319|6388|Southern California
lol, I guess that lays it out rather nicely...

I just smoked weed and did shrooms a hand full of times... The gateway thing is bullshit, The majority of smokers I knew never did much more.
In fact, it seemed like just after highschool most of the kids I knew who never smoked started doing all kinds of pills... It almost seemed like the ones who smoked got shit out of there system and were safer. Kinda weird but almost makes sense.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6650

VicktorVauhn wrote:

In fact, it seemed like just after highschool most of the kids I knew who never smoked started doing all kinds of pills... It almost seemed like the ones who smoked got shit out of there system and were safer. Kinda weird but almost makes sense.
I totally agree. I personally think all that bullshit "straight-edge" crap will ruin your life. I've had friends who have said no drugs and no alcohol, and now their lives consist mainly of getting drunk and stoned, as well as doing tons of E and whatever else they can get their hands on. Whereas those who do various things in moderation have great lives and aren't complete losers.
NateW
my sigs worse than yours
+191|6128

mtb0minime wrote:

Stimey wrote:

Munchies Setting In -_-
Thankfully, I never get the munchies when I smoke. I don't need to gain anymore weight

On a side note: I almost want to tell my parents I smoke weed every once in a while. They always give me the "be safe with alcohol" spiel, but never have they said anything about weed. The reason I want to tell them is to see if they've done it when they were my age.. err I'd ask them, which would lead to me telling them. And I highly suspect it since, like I already said, they never mentioned weed to me, and they love Pink Floyd, my mom was an art major in college, and my dad's friends seem to be a rowdy bunch.

Shit, all this talk is making me want to smoke out right now. Too bad I never have any of my own
All the stoners I know are skinny as hell. btw, telling you're parents might not be that bad. There are a lot of kids around here whose parents smoke occasionally. idk about california but around here it's harder to find people who haven't smoked pot as teenagers than those who have.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6533|Long Island, New York

mtb0minime wrote:

Stimey wrote:

Munchies Setting In -_-

lol, both my parents smoke(d) weed.

My mom did it as recently as a year ago, and my dad used to do I think every day until he was 45, apparentely. They're split up now (6 years) and he's 50 now, so I guess that could explain why...he doesn't want her to hold it against him (although she wouldn't) should a big court case ever happen.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6650

NateWiese wrote:

idk about california but around here it's harder to find people who haven't smoked pot as teenagers than those who have.
Last week I was in Los Angeles and a guy about my age (probably a student, too) asks me if I know where to get any weed. I was slightly stoned at the time, having just left a friend's place, and I laughed and told him "no". Then he got kind of angry and sarcastically said, "C'mon, this is California! There should be weed everywhere!"
Stimey
­
+786|6116|Ontario | Canada
Rush- Xanadu

Fucking trip.
Also, Baba O'Reilly
­
­
­
­
­
­
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6746
I thought this was a thread about either Attacking James Blunt, or listening to his music.
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6449|The Twilight Zone
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
Parker
isteal
+1,452|6390|The Gem Saloon
man, drugs are SO much fun!

in fact, i just saw a friend of mine that just got done serving FIVE CALENDER YEARS in a missouri state prison.
hes like the coolest guy on the block now!

try em all, buddy!

seriously though, the way you talk about this shit....you are a dope fiend and dont even know it yet.
i used to make a lot of money off kids like you.
keep up the good work
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6668|Colorado
I almost forgot the worst drug of all , nicotine. Quit cigs at 21.
djphetal
Go Ducks.
+346|6332|Oregon
If I actually did something in life, pot would be ruining it right now. Maybe its just me, but I think when people say you can't get addicted to pot, they don't know what they're talking about.
djphetal
Go Ducks.
+346|6332|Oregon

mtb0minime wrote:

NateWiese wrote:

idk about california but around here it's harder to find people who haven't smoked pot as teenagers than those who have.
Last week I was in Los Angeles and a guy about my age (probably a student, too) asks me if I know where to get any weed. I was slightly stoned at the time, having just left a friend's place, and I laughed and told him "no". Then he got kind of angry and sarcastically said, "C'mon, this is California! There should be weed everywhere!"
To the first quote: Same here. I'd bet that, of people my age, one in twenty hasn't smoked... at least of the people I know (and I know a lot of people in a lot of different social circles).

To the second: The other day a guy asked me if I dealt and I said "nope" and he said "I thought you oregon guys all dealt?" (he was from washington)

edit: Shit I didn't even realize I was double posting. My bad.

Last edited by djphetal (2008-08-21 02:08:05)

Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6466

djphetal wrote:

If I actually did something in life, pot would be ruining it right now. Maybe its just me, but I think when people say you can't get addicted to pot, they don't know what they're talking about.
Let's not get into a physical/mental dependency discussion.

It's almost like a law of Forum physics now that it will crop-up in every discussion about smoking weed .
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Chou
+737|6787
Hit the crack pipe, be a man.
naightknifar
Served and Out
+642|6557|Southampton, UK

VicktorVauhn wrote:

mtb0minime wrote:

Ever heard of choice?

Jeez, some of you lot sound like you still live under your mothers watchful eye of "Always wait for the Green man before you Cross, Never talk to strangers"

Go out, Get baked/wasted - the ones that never try it yet criticize with "zomg you will do meth now and die sux2bu lololol" are just pathetic and need to live more.

If you drink, doesn't mean you're an alcoholic.
If you smoke bacci, doesn't mean you are addicted.
If you smoke a blunt, doesn't mean you will steal to pay for it, let alone even buy it, Or make you start on the harder shit.

Retards.
Metal-Eater-GR
I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|6268
I dont need drugs/alcohol to look cool or have fun in a party.
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6449|The Twilight Zone

Metal-Eater-GR wrote:

I dont need drugs/alcohol to look cool or have fun in a party.
+1
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard