liquix
+51|6454|Peoples Republic of Portland
I think it was a squirrel my buddy shot. It was trying to scamper away with one paralized leg where the exit wound was. It perched on a rock when it was on the run, and I saw its hands holding onto what used to be his insides. The image was almost like a person attempting to put their on intestines back into themselves, truly horrific. I had to smash him with a rock, pretty bad.
Wallpaper
+303|5994|The pool
I was at a picnic when I was ~12, went running along with some other kids and accidentally stepped on a baby bunny that was in a ditch... It tried to run in circles while on its side and its head was smushed

Bunny brains arent cute

Last edited by Wallpaper (2008-08-19 23:25:24)

Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5965|London, England

Wow, people have seen some fucked up shit around here. I've experienced a car accident that leaves me mentally traumatized (I can't listen to certain songs anymore) I am now a very cautious driver because of it.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6474|6 6 4 oh, I forget

Some educational pix in the army. "Ok gentlemen, this is what happens when you accidentally take a few second sit on the stove in a sauna." Nice crusty piece of burnt 2nd degree ass. At that point I had to look away. I'd be a lousy coroner
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6714|Purplicious Wisconsin
Brown Recluse bite looked awful when I saw a pic of it once.
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
Liberal-Sl@yer
Certified BF2S Asshole
+131|6456|The edge of sanity
I think the worst was when I was about 11 years old. My grandpa had a farmer with stray cats. Well one of the cats gave birth to a little of kittens just a few weeks prior to our visit. Well as we were about to leave my grandpa's house one of the kittens sneak behind the wheel of our van. Well as we backed out we heard a *squish*. My mom being the lazy bitch she is, made me go out and see what it was. I looked down to see squished kitten. The bones had been flattened to the thickness of a hair. It's eyeballs had popped out of its skull and were attached to the ocular connections leading about 3 inches back to its skull. Worst of all I had to pick it up and carry it's corpse to the nearest trash can. I may hate cats but that is a horrible way to die.
A W S M F O X R O X
Banned
+55|5771|A W S M F O X

RoosterCantrell wrote:

The remains of my face after a 12 hour Reconstructive surgery.  Skin Grafts, stitches, staples, no teeth, blood, trache tube, massive swelling, and much more blood.

i g wrote:

wow wtf happened?
Walking in on freezers mom
Couldnt resist

Last edited by A W S M F O X R O X (2008-08-20 21:21:13)

AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6153|what

Vagina dentata.

It will scar you for life.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
robcr9
+111|5981

Ryan wrote:

Please don't start a million threads releated to the worst smell one.
Remember this?

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b386/derish14/lol.jpg
Was actually thinking of that when I started this thread, but i didn't want it to happen
Vub
The Power of Two
+188|6495|Sydney, Australia

CodePhoeniX wrote:

My worst sight was 20/60, but them glasses and contacts fixed that right up to 20/20.
That would be worst vision.
robcr9
+111|5981
I have slight Astigmatism. But can be fixed if i wear glasses, which i don't, i look bad in them, very bad.
Hooch Pandersnatch
I like shoes
+26|6123|West Aus

Poseidon wrote:

The beheading video of Eugene Armstrong.

Probably the worst video you can ever witness in your entire life. Ever.
Seconded, the only thing I would ever want to unwatch thus far in my life.

Seeing a dude in the emergency department who tried tried to off himself with a 12 gauge under the chin.
Safe to say after that he did not have a chin/nose or jaw but he lived.
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6529|Global Command
There was  the dude on the motorcycle who was ran over by 3 cars.

Then there was the time I was riding my motorcycle in the mountains. I drove past a deer carcass, hit by a car. 20 minutes later when I drove by again the deers baby had come out and crawled a few feet away. Vultures were doing their thing with the eyes and squirmy inards.
13rin
+977|6479

Parker wrote:

the inside of some assholes head that was next to me at the shooting range...
You saw an AD at the range where a guy got TK'ed -or did he AD himself?  Jesus, I can't tell you the amount of times I've left the local gun range due to drunken redneck asshattery. 

What the fuck did you do?  I mean, it's not like you just leave him there.... 

My Boss, a fellow coworker and I all went to the range.  Bossman and I have shot together and he's safe.  The coworker was an Iraq vet (inital spearhead push) so he was safe.  But the Vet brought his college buddy with him.  As he's shooting the Vet's pistol I look over and notice that he's stopped shooting and is looking down the barrel of the gun...  When I jumped all over his shit for it he told me that he "wanted to see if he could see the bullet in the barrel".  That remains the stupidest thing I have ever heard a person say.

@OP:  I've seen some sick shit.  There are several vomit/feces incidents that spring to mind.  Several accident photos.  2 girls 1 cup was particulary disturbing... I'll never look at soft serve ice cream the same.

Last edited by DBBrinson1 (2008-08-20 08:37:22)

I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
God Save the Queen
Banned
+628|6344|tropical regions of london
saw a lot of dead hajis left out in the streets for days getting eating by wild dogs and cats.
Noobpatty
ʎʇʇɐdqoou
+194|6354|West NY

SamTheMan:D wrote:

thumb with that hole in it with like little teeth things lol
Huh?
Noobpatty
ʎʇʇɐdqoou
+194|6354|West NY

Parker wrote:

Huh? He was an asshole so you shot him
amirite
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6474|6 6 4 oh, I forget

Noobpatty wrote:

Parker wrote:

amirite
Dude, that's not even remotely funny. Made me think about how I nearly killed a guy in the army as the idiot took a dive in front of my barrel when I already was aiming at the target. One tiny part of a second later and this guy would've been -1 neck on the ground. This little episode took place on a range where a guy uses remotes to pop up targets from behind trees and objects (dunno what the path is called in english). I would've beat the shit out of him for that stunt but the captain or lieutenant slowed me down and decided for me that it's best that he never has to know what almost happened, as he didn't notice at all what he did.
Obiwan
Go Cards !!
+196|6695|The Ville
A woman that looks hot from far away and turns out to be ugly as fuck when she gets closer.
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6108|Birmingham, UK

War Man wrote:

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

120kg, 50 year old woman bending over on a nude beach.

edit.

120kg, 50 year old man bending over on a nude beach.
Why is it the ugly ones like to go nude while the hot ones don't?
Thats not entirely true.

In Spain there were 2 lesbians that took their tops off, but only that far

They kissed a bit too.
Noobpatty
ʎʇʇɐdqoou
+194|6354|West NY

Ultrafunkula wrote:

Noobpatty wrote:

Parker wrote:

amirite
Dude, that's not even remotely funny. Made me think about how I nearly killed a guy in the army as the idiot took a dive in front of my barrel when I already was aiming at the target. One tiny part of a second later and this guy would've been -1 neck on the ground. This little episode took place on a range where a guy uses remotes to pop up targets from behind trees and objects (dunno what the path is called in english). I would've beat the shit out of him for that stunt but the captain or lieutenant slowed me down and decided for me that it's best that he never has to know what almost happened, as he didn't notice at all what he did.
It wasn't meant to be funny it was to point out that that was the best thing I could guess he meant by his vague post.
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6198|Winland

Hooch Pandersnatch wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

Seconded, the only thing I would ever want to unwatch thus far in my life
Oh, come on. A beheading video on the internet. Grow some e-balls.

That guy was passed out after about two seconds, due to the arteries getting cut, even earlier due to the pain. The noises he's making is his brain telling his body to breathe through his severed vocal cords. He's not really a human at that stage, merely a buncha organs dying. Don't get me wrong.
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6454|The Twilight Zone

Freezer7Pro wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

That guy was passed out after about two seconds, due to the arteries getting cut, even earlier due to the pain. The noises he's making is his brain telling his body to breathe through his severed vocal cords. He's not really a human at that stage, merely a buncha organs dying. Don't get me wrong.
You dropped your popcorn.
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
Lynx14
+41|5971

.Sup wrote:

Freezer7Pro wrote:

You dropped your popcorn.
lol
lord.knaslaban
+13|6567|Uppsala, Sweden
There was a thread some time ago with a guy whose head had been squished by a .50 cal, that was pretty nasty...

Oh, and a video of terrorists executing some guy with a bullet in the head.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard