bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6318

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

Ecilop Murof wrote:

They say the game is playable on a 400 euro PC all on high.

FUCK YEAH
Or a $650 USD PC for us Ameri-fags.
Or a $950 PC for us Canucks.

Fuck you Canadian government and your ridiculously high taxes
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6544|Long Island, New York
So apparentely it's coming with "Crysis Wars" which is some new type of multiplayer...

Seems interesting, to say the least.
{TL}SHARPSHOOTER
Vacuum Sealed for Freshness
+26|6751|The Island of Carls Jr.
Well the green-digital camo SCAR looks nice, but the British dialogue will remind me of COD4 lol
Beduin
Compensation of Reactive Power in the grid
+510|5756|شمال

jsnipy wrote:

no thanks
الشعب يريد اسقاط النظام
...show me the schematic
SgtHeihn
Should have ducked
+394|6493|Ham Lake, MN (Fucking Cold)
I passed on the first Crysis and I think I will pass on this one. Sounds like EA is trying 2142 Crysis.
jamiet757
+138|6628

ebug9 wrote:

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

Ecilop Murof wrote:

They say the game is playable on a 400 euro PC all on high.

FUCK YEAH

Yeah, I guess free universal healthcare is stupid, and a waste of your money huh? do you know how it feels to have to pay to go to the doctor?
Commie Killer
+192|6393

jamiet757 wrote:

ebug9 wrote:

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

Yeah, I guess free universal healthcare is stupid, and a waste of your money huh? do you know how it feels to have to pay to go to the doctor?
Do you know how it feels to have to pay taxes to go to the doctor and get treatment that isnt as good? Shut the fuck up.
jamiet757
+138|6628

Commie Killer wrote:

jamiet757 wrote:

ebug9 wrote:

Do you know how it feels to have to pay taxes to go to the doctor and get treatment that isnt as good? Shut the fuck up.
Do you know how it feels to have to pay $200 to go to the doctor so they can tell you they are sick? Treatment isn't as good? I call Bullshit. Treatment is as good if not better, you have no grounds to speak.
Commie Killer
+192|6393

jamiet757 wrote:

Commie Killer wrote:

jamiet757 wrote:

Do you know how it feels to have to pay $200 to go to the doctor so they can tell you they are sick? Treatment isn't as good? I call Bullshit. Treatment is as good if not better, you have no grounds to speak.
Yeah I do actually.
bakinacake
HA HA
+383|5992|Aus, Qld
What does going to the doctor have to do with crysis?
https://i.imgur.com/LGvbJjT.jpg
Commie Killer
+192|6393

bakinacake wrote:

What does going to the doctor have to do with crysis?
We're trying to create D&ST#2.
ELITE-UK
Scratching my back
+170|6480|SHEFFIELD, ENGLAND
This Crysis doesn't look as visually stunning as the first one from what i have seen
bakinacake
HA HA
+383|5992|Aus, Qld

ELITE-UK wrote:

This Crysis doesn't look as visually stunning as the first one from what i have seen
Its exactly the same, or better, because of updated engine
Defiance
+438|6677

Commie Killer wrote:

jamiet757 wrote:

Yeah I do actually.
Considering it's extremely unrelated, this isn't even DST, and neither of you have shown you've spent enough time in both countries to make a valid comparison, you should both knock it off.

On a related note, I'll probably pass on this as well. There will be plenty of good games in the future with pretty graphics, not to mention Crysis fills the latter slot pretty well, and it's not entirely off on the former.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6474

bakinacake wrote:

ELITE-UK wrote:

The engine hasn't been upgraded, it's been optimised. So it won't look any better but it will run better. Which in turn will allow you to turn all the settings up which will make it look better, even though it doesn't count as you set the settings higher.
Defiance
+438|6677

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

bakinacake wrote:

ELITE-UK wrote:

This Crysis doesn't look as visually stunning as the first one from what i have seen :(
Its exactly the same, or better, because of updated engine :D
The engine hasn't been upgraded, it's been optimised. So it won't look any better but it will run better. Which in turn will allow you to turn all the settings up which will make it look better, even though it doesn't count as you set the settings higher.
I would call that being upgraded. It's now better because it's a more efficient engine.
bakinacake
HA HA
+383|5992|Aus, Qld

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

bakinacake wrote:

ELITE-UK wrote:

i said updated not upgraded.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6159|what

They should have fixed the first game engine and optimized it with some patches before releasing this.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard