airborne916
+24|6665
HOLD ON THEM WERE REAL GAMES. Look the the names when he kills people BOTS DONT HAVE CLAN TAGS.
DVB-PARAMEDIC
+0|6648|Nova Scotia, Canada

airborne916 wrote:

HOLD ON THEM WERE REAL GAMES. Look the the names when he kills people BOTS DONT HAVE CLAN TAGS.
hey airborne, that was already discussed in a previous form thread. Its pretty easy to manipulate the single player names....
BudRell
+2|6838|Home

badhq wrote:

Nyte wrote:

I hope you kids are happy.

The guy got his stats reset because you people were too stupid to know that the video was a joke used in a scripted singleplayer environment intended to look real.

In fact, I'm going to make a video just so you people can report me but I'll let EA know in advance it's singleplayer and hopefully they ban your asses for suffering from the condition "dumb".

I'm guessing the guy who reported the video was some angry 16 year old EMO kid who got owned by him.

k gg bye.  You people are all idiots.

Piss people off mode >>> OFF <<<
Countless times I sead it was Fake

U can tell its fake The way Bots Move.
For that Hack to be used in game PB would of snifed that str8 away ( I know I use2 make hacks )
All that was done in Python like I sead in original post with phython U can do anything ( its what tells game what to do if I changed phython for knife to have 500 damage I will blow up tank in 1 blow ) I also know this cas I make custom BF2 maps

I fill sorry for the guy but I think EA ( would of noticed that it was a single player the way theyr own bots move )

So Im surprised that it did get reset

Peace Boris
lål....you used to MAKE HACKS...I strongly doubt.

I FEEL sorry about your writing skills and logic of thinking.
Hacks written with those talents would surely be busted by PB...
Breez
AKA: badhq
+937|6632|Derby, England

BudRell wrote:

badhq wrote:

Nyte wrote:

I hope you kids are happy.

The guy got his stats reset because you people were too stupid to know that the video was a joke used in a scripted singleplayer environment intended to look real.

In fact, I'm going to make a video just so you people can report me but I'll let EA know in advance it's singleplayer and hopefully they ban your asses for suffering from the condition "dumb".

I'm guessing the guy who reported the video was some angry 16 year old EMO kid who got owned by him.

k gg bye.  You people are all idiots.

Piss people off mode >>> OFF <<<
Countless times I sead it was Fake

U can tell its fake The way Bots Move.
For that Hack to be used in game PB would of snifed that str8 away ( I know I use2 make hacks )
All that was done in Python like I sead in original post with phython U can do anything ( its what tells game what to do if I changed phython for knife to have 500 damage I will blow up tank in 1 blow ) I also know this cas I make custom BF2 maps

I fill sorry for the guy but I think EA ( would of noticed that it was a single player the way theyr own bots move )

So Im surprised that it did get reset

Peace Boris
lål....you used to MAKE HACKS...I strongly doubt.

I FEEL sorry about your writing skills and logic of thinking.
lol Dude Im not even gona go in2 it Have a look at server block I made on my website www.BADHQ.com front page Works the treat. Do u even know how the hacks are made? No so pls dont tell me anything untill u even have slightes idea how theyr are made. Greets Boris
pokerplaya
want to go heads up?
+11|6734|cairns australia
lay off boris.he is quite talented.check his site. english is not his strongest language.
NM156
The H4xor Mod
+161|6847|North Texas
I feel I should set the record straight here:

PB doesn't catch SHIT, if it doesn't know about it. Evenbalance has to have knowledge of the hack to ban it. PB is only good for catching the public hacks found by a simple google search.

If you think otherwise, you're simply naive. Period.
Breez
AKA: badhq
+937|6632|Derby, England

NM156 wrote:

I feel I should set the record straight here:

PB doesn't catch SHIT, if it doesn't know about it. Evenbalance has to have knowledge of the hack to ban it. PB is only good for catching the public hacks found by a simple google search.

If you think otherwise, you're simply naive. Period.
Exacly How can they bust it if they dont know what they looking for ?

do u know sum private hacks can actualy modify it self when pb scans it ?

as I sead now Im happy making clan tools :-) Greets Boris
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6848|-
https://img498.imageshack.us/img498/1430/emos0iu.jpg

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard