Nope!24%24% - 222
Yes, but I don't use it.28%28% - 259
Yes, and I use it once in a while.32%32% - 293
Yes, and I use it all the time.14%14% - 134
Total: 908
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6768|Human Meat Shield
I don't trust you Nitro.... so no, I'm not touching that site, you might put some bugs (or know of a program) on my 'puter.

Anyway, that plus sign with a dude, is to add you to the 'I OWNED' list, it's for people who only do one thing in BF2, it goes only to the top 20 people.
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6788|Singapore

NO LIFE NITRO wrote:

go to this site every1 http://www.IamAGAYCHEATER.org
Fugging out of point anyone?

Yes I know it but i don't use it.
NemeSiS-Factor
Favorite Weapon? Pistol
+29|6669|Everett, WA, US
Yes, lets all go to this mysterious site that nitro suggested we visit.  That sounds like a simply irresistable idea.

I usually just manually add people to my leader-board, but I used that button once or twice.  Why are we discussing that little button anyway?  Are you deciding to toast it or not?  Does it even make that big of a difference?
[LCI]squeakyfleece
O-<--< stick man lolololol
+27|6657|perv

tvmissleman wrote:

WTF is it?
*cough*
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6715
its the leader board!!! chuy discovered whats the meaning of life...
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6750
surely, it can not be taking up too much room in the header? code wise.

Chuy : Well it does, and stop calling me Shurley. (airplane joke)
Sondar
701SQ Commander
+0|6715
thats indeed the leaderboard addy thingy.

mostly when i add people i do that on the leaderboard itself, not true that button
SAS2475
+0|6721
Please do not remove this as i use it, Its a great feature to add someone you just looked up. Cheers
doxy
+74|6789|Nevis
shame on 36 people!
IBKCKNURASS
Corrosion Inhibitor
+172|6736
how could u not figure out what that does? lol
Chef-Daz
+4|6685
Vote= Remove it
I use Firefox browser and usually clean out cach and crap as regular "upkeep" so I keep my leaderboard list on a notepad and copy/paste to the SEARCH bar. I think SEARCH should always be in caps.

ps. great site, I feel as if it came with the retail game, It's such an important part of my enjoyment, Thank you.
NM156
The H4xor Mod
+161|6846|North Texas

pokerplaya wrote:

thanks nm:D he should be banned though.that shit is uncalled for.
Yup, he's on the "to-do" list.
Skinnister
+43|6724|UK

chuyskywalker wrote:

I'm considering removing it -- try to clean up the header a little bit.
Aw chuy now why ya gonna do that I really use my leaderboard every day, how am i gonna add new players to it?
mitsteig
+0|6726|Buxton, Maine
I'll be honest, I didn't open up a new tab and get the hover-tip before voting ;^)

I'm hoping chuy's intent was to encourage its use, now that I know how to add people I'll actually stop and look at it...

What'd be great is a "Next" page link in the forums so I don't have to click on the page numbers individually... :^)

I hate to ask, the site is so awesome already. Keep up the great work chuy, and if you ever need Perl development, please call on me!!
=TF=Cajun
+0|6627
Is it a branding iron heated with nuclear waste?
bigelectricat
+3|6691
umm... its the new sniper unlock with really fat green crosshairs?

i vote to remove it. i have my ladderboard saved as a URL with PIDs. no need to maintain a database or cookie.
Kobrakai
Weirdo
+152|6787|England
nooooo don’t remove it, if you want to clean up the header fix the IE problem where the name and rank info is all out of line which in turn causes the stats to be pushed down behind the advert and out of view.
Same goes for the country flag behind the other images.
DUFFKING
Insert witty comment here
+3|6757|Brixham, UK
I use it occasionally.
fr8
+0|6750
Yes, but the position next to the compare-form makes it hard to understand that it have something to do with the leaderboard..

I havn't got a better position to tip on though.
BlackFoX
+0|6627|Pony Town
Lol
Zzoo(+)oomM
+1|6836
I love the leader board...quick access to your own as well as others. SAVE THE LEADER BOARD!!!
(T)eflon(S)hadow
R.I.P. Neda
+456|6828|Grapevine, TX

HeavyMetalDave wrote:

Do Not Remove Leader Board Plez
I second that. However, if it makes stats refresh faster.... Do it.

Again Thanks for such a great site! I'm a Dedicated BF2s.com user!
Tearsofromance
+0|6686|Canada
noob question
Kobrakai
Weirdo
+152|6787|England
This has nothing to do with the leader board, its the button to add a player to the leader board he’s talking about removing...
MURcarnage
CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL!
+86|6657|San Francisco, CA
of course i know what it is. it's someone who decided to create the Green Cross foundation. Giving tree's sap whenever they need it. KUDOS!

I'd use it..but i have that stupid..leaderboard issue, so i just do the whole long URL thing w/ all the names.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard