Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6285|eng
I got kicked from the NmK server a few days ago for my usersettings.con file, I was like
#rekt
Aapje
Internet Superhero
+221|6395

DupaUnit wrote:

The compiled EXE version of HitFixer 1.41 has been checked by Punkbuster and will not cause any kicks or bans.  It is now safe to use.
Some servers appear to be kicking for modified usersettings.con now (MD5Tool Mismatch or something)... Only thing I had changed was the default latency ( 100 ) to 50.
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6285|eng

Aapje wrote:

DupaUnit wrote:

The compiled EXE version of HitFixer 1.41 has been checked by Punkbuster and will not cause any kicks or bans.  It is now safe to use.
Some servers appear to be kicking for modified usersettings.con now (MD5Tool Mismatch or something)... Only thing I had changed was the default latency ( 100 ) to 50.
Yeah mine is the same, but as I said, servers are starting to kick for it, especially Kark 24/7 inf ones.
#rekt
Delusion
AK Hero
+26|5771|Greece / Rhodos
lol easy way to get around it with a little trick...but no u cant have it
stupid admins actualy think they did something with their retarted little md5 check

Last edited by Delusion (2008-08-14 06:09:40)

DupaUnit
+18|5991
I'll post the instructions later today on how to avoid a kick from a modified usersettings file.
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6285|eng

DupaUnit wrote:

I'll post the instructions later today on how to avoid a kick from a modified usersettings file.
I just won't go on the >NmK< server then, lol.
#rekt
Delusion
AK Hero
+26|5771|Greece / Rhodos

DupaUnit wrote:

great...so they can find another way of checking the files and we get kicked again...not so smart posting something like that IMO
latinolink
plop plop flop flop
+11|6655|west liberty IA

Mint Sauce wrote:

I got kicked from the NmK server a few days ago for my usersettings.con file, I was like
glad i don't use this hit reg fixer i've been macking it out with a clan's version (can't say which clan or my cousin will kill cause he was not suppose to release it other then me ill will let on one secret it uses a irc program which i thought was wierd...
Stubbee
Religions Hate Facts, Questions and Doubts
+223|6742|Reality

DupaUnit wrote:

just tried it and got kicked by pb for illegal program/driver 119017
pb 2.089 / 1.670 is the current version.

Last edited by Stubbee (2008-08-15 10:45:44)

The US economy is a giant Ponzi scheme. And 'to big to fail' is code speak for 'niahnahniahniahnah 99 percenters'
DupaUnit
+18|5991
Ok, I've contacted PB again and told them that HitFixer is still triggering kicks.
GateKeeper{NL}
+142|6368
NEVER compile a AHK to a EXE----->= Kick

use the AHK file and dl autohotkey

Google---->ahk--->click 1st site----->click on download------>start the file with AHK----->ty!
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6285|eng

latinolink wrote:

Mint Sauce wrote:

glad i don't use this hit reg fixer i've been macking it out with a clan's version (can't say which clan or my cousin will kill cause he was not suppose to release it other then me ill will let on one secret it uses a irc program which i thought was wierd...
I'm not using it either, I just have slightly tweaked settings.
#rekt
Sexie
+0|5732
I do not want to flame or blame the guy that did this tool . . .

But, am i the only one getting this . . . ?

File Battlefield_HitFixer_1.31.exe received on 07.29.2008 12:37:25 (CET) - http://www.virustotal.com/analisis/2e45775cc175c3ea323c6edb16980712

File HitFixer_1.41.exe received on 08.16.2008 11:08:31 (CET) - http://www.virustotal.com/analisis/a7a04988080c487becc31843e2131f7c
Delusion
AK Hero
+26|5771|Greece / Rhodos

Sexie wrote:

File Battlefield_HitFixer_1.31.exe received on 07.29.2008 12:37:25 (CET) - http://www.virustotal.com/analisis/2e45 … db16980712

File HitFixer_1.41.exe received on 08.16.2008 11:08:31 (CET) - http://www.virustotal.com/analisis/a7a0 … 43e2131f7c
its normal...because compiled ahk scripts use upx to shrink the size of the file...some antivirus are picking it up as a virus or trojan.use the ahk version if you dont trust it...you can see the whole code there anyway
i still dont understand why people want to use .exe's instead of the 100% safe .ahk's
Sexie
+0|5732
Thanks a lot for the clarification . . .
Ec0li
Vagina face
+167|5998|London ㋛

K, i just downloaded and used this, went on an empty dalian server with a mate. Ping of 43, typed into console, nothing, still have to go for the laggy hitboxes on chopper, I tried different variables, 40, 43, 45, 50 and 55 and it changed nothing.....

Yet to try it on inf
Flyjetandkill
Planewhore
+74|6381|The Sky!!!!
Nice Prog, but you could at least explain what all those settings do exactly.What happens if i change the ratio from 100% to 50 etc., not just realeasing a new version without any info.Ea formula?Restricted fromula?

Thanks.

Last edited by Flyjetandkill (2008-08-16 05:51:36)

Adamshannon8
+94|6184

Delusion wrote:

Sexie wrote:

File Battlefield_HitFixer_1.31.exe received on 07.29.2008 12:37:25 (CET) - http://www.virustotal.com/analisis/2e45 … db16980712

File HitFixer_1.41.exe received on 08.16.2008 11:08:31 (CET) - http://www.virustotal.com/analisis/a7a0 … 43e2131f7c
its normal...because compiled ahk scripts use upx to shrink the size of the file...some antivirus are picking it up as a virus or trojan.use the ahk version if you dont trust it...you can see the whole code there anyway
i still dont understand why people want to use .exe's instead of the 100% safe .ahk's
dude, shut up, no wonder you don't release the uncompilable scripts, you fail.
Delusion
AK Hero
+26|5771|Greece / Rhodos

Adamshannon8 wrote:

lmao
whatever idiot
go back to your hole and make another shitty pub noobing vid...YOU fail
DupaUnit
+18|5991
You can click the help button in HitFixer for an explanation on the settings.  Here is what it says:

The 3 sliders in the advanced section control the amount of each setting HitFixer adjusts.  If you raise the interpolation slider, for instance, it will raise the interpolation value based off the HitFixer formula.  Feel free to experiment with raising or lowering these slightly to find the right formula for your taste.

The mode option allows you to use either the default EA hit reg formula (Extrapolation = Ping * 12) or a restricted range formula (Extrapolation = 5.5 * Ping + 489).  The restricted range mode keeps the Extrapolation from being set very high or low with extremely high or low pings.  This can give better results.

Examples: The default EA formula will set the Extrapolation to 1260 for a ping of 100 and to 180 for a ping of 10.  Restricted range formula will set the Extrapolation to 1066 for a ping of 100 and 571 for a ping of 10.

;----------------------------------------------------------------
;-----Interpolation and Extrapolation Definitions----------------
;----------------------------------------------------------------

(From Webster)
Interpolation
1 a: to alter or corrupt (as a text) by inserting new or foreign matter b: to insert (words) into a text or into a conversation2: to insert between other things or parts : intercalate3: to estimate values of (data or a function) between two known valuesintransitive verb: to make insertions (as of estimated values)

Extrapolation
1: to infer (values of a variable in an unobserved interval) from values within an already observed interval2 a: to project, extend, or expand (known data or experience) into an area not known or experienced so as to arrive at a usually conjectural knowledge of the unknown area <extrapolates present trends to construct an image of the future> b: to predict by projecting past experience or known data <extrapolate public sentiment on one issue from known public reaction on others

(From Adobe After Effects Help File)
Interpolation is the process of filling in the unknown data between two known values. This usually means generating new values between two keyframes. For example, if you want a graphic element (such as a title) to move fifty pixels across the screen to the left, and you want it to do so in 15 frames, you’d set the position of the graphic in the first and 15th frames, and mark them both as keyframes. Then the software would complete the work of interpolating the frames in between to make the movement appear smooth. Because interpolation generates all the frames between the two keyframes, interpolation is sometimes called tweening.
Adamshannon8
+94|6184

Delusion wrote:

Adamshannon8 wrote:

lmao
whatever idiot
don't fight with me on the internet it makes you look stupid.
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6131|Scotland!

Adamshannon8 wrote:

Delusion wrote:

Adamshannon8 wrote:

lmao
whatever idiot
don't fight with me on the internet it makes you look stupid.
Wrong, he's made you look stupid Adam.
SamTheMan:D
Banned
+856|5973|England

adam hacks?
LiGaLiZe
k?
+82|6118|sweden

SamTheMan:D wrote:

adam hacks?
and sucks tbh
latinolink
plop plop flop flop
+11|6655|west liberty IA

Mint Sauce wrote:

latinolink wrote:

Mint Sauce wrote:

I'm not using it either, I just have slightly tweaked settings.
well that sucks I'm just implying that I've been using a different hit reg program to tweak my setting it just mostly i can trust the source since i play with the guy and most of his clan use it to at least to get good hit reg.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard