Compensation of Reactive Power in the grid
+510|5758|شمال
Lots of coffe.. lots of gaming
الشعب يريد اسقاط النظام
...show me the schematic
GodFather
Blademaster's bottom bitch
+387|6228|Phoenix, AZ
My friend got some in the fort, and was hooking up with this chic for about 4 days straight, they're sort of dating but its like a 40 minute drive on the highway each way to her house.

I'm currently dating the other, I also got some action in the fort, we all basically hung out for the entire time we had the house to ourselves, and I slept over her house and shit... Long story short some shit went down (our relationship was fucked and me "cheating" on her wasnt really cheating because me and my gf were over) with the girlfriend and now I'm dating this girl, who my ex gf was apparently "Good friends" with however the girl im dating says theyre hardly friends.

My ex gf hates me, I have a new, hot ass girlfriend who treats me really good (unlike last) whos a grade above me.

So thats what happened.

Btw, fort was an awesome idea, its like another bedroom. I recommend to all.
trex1210
I am Canadian
+72|6267|B.C. Canada

GodFather wrote:

So, my parents are in California, time share shit, they took a vacation basically in Napa Valley, and I have no siblings, the dog is with my step moms brother, and i have the house to myself for another 6 days...

So I ask of you BF2s, what should I do?

I already built a fort with my friend, because were awesome like that.
http://img133.imageshack.us/img133/9125/fortloveas0.jpg

Spoiler (highlight to read):
And we have a few girlies coming over, one is REALLY fucking hot and sweats my friends nuts (wants him) and he will probably get some in the fort.

So any ideas?
Also, "how not to fuck this up" ideas are welcome too, such as dont burn candles so you dont burn the house down or w.e

karmaz will be awarded to solid ideas
O my fucking god are you serious? How old are you, 7-9?
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5973|London, England

trex1210 wrote:

GodFather wrote:

So, my parents are in California, time share shit, they took a vacation basically in Napa Valley, and I have no siblings, the dog is with my step moms brother, and i have the house to myself for another 6 days...

So I ask of you BF2s, what should I do?

I already built a fort with my friend, because were awesome like that.
http://img133.imageshack.us/img133/9125/fortloveas0.jpg

Spoiler (highlight to read):
And we have a few girlies coming over, one is REALLY fucking hot and sweats my friends nuts (wants him) and he will probably get some in the fort.

So any ideas?
Also, "how not to fuck this up" ideas are welcome too, such as dont burn candles so you dont burn the house down or w.e

karmaz will be awarded to solid ideas
O my fucking god are you serious? How old are you, 7-9?
A 7-9 year old that probably gets more action than you

{NY/CT} boys fo lyfe, I got yo back GF
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
d4rkph03n1x
+131|6758

How old are you?
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6161|what

lol Godfather it's not always a good idea to date your ex girlfriends best friend, cause they tend to hold that thing against you.

But in this case, well done.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Sgt.Davi
Touches Himself At Night.
+300|6651|England
Excuse me but who the fuck are you? ^^^

Anyway, awesome fort....if they went for it thats all that matters amirite?

Last edited by Sgt.Davi (2008-08-15 00:50:58)

clogar
damn ain't it great to be a laxer
+32|5964|Minnesota

GodFather wrote:

My friend got some in the fort, and was hooking up with this chic for about 4 days straight, they're sort of dating but its like a 40 minute drive on the highway each way to her house.

I'm currently dating the other, I also got some action in the fort, we all basically hung out for the entire time we had the house to ourselves, and I slept over her house and shit... Long story short some shit went down (our relationship was fucked and me "cheating" on her wasnt really cheating because me and my gf were over) with the girlfriend and now I'm dating this girl, who my ex gf was apparently "Good friends" with however the girl im dating says theyre hardly friends.

My ex gf hates me, I have a new, hot ass girlfriend who treats me really good (unlike last) whos a grade above me.

So thats what happened.

Btw, fort was an awesome idea, its like another bedroom. I recommend to all.
well played, sir, well played.
blah
macaroni with cheeseeee
+111|5756|Croatia
Poems worked before,but now...dude has to have a fort.
NateW
my sigs worse than yours
+191|6141
Nice fort, how'd you lure the girls in there? Was it a trail of candy? Or did you just leave out bowls of porridge knowing they couldn't resist.
RoosterCantrell
Goodbye :)
+399|6488|Somewhere else

DonFck wrote:

No offense, but you might want to "demolish" and hide all evidence of your fort there, if you plan to have any success with the aforementioned girls.

I don't think they'll be that "turned on" by a fort. Although, you can always try. Maybe they'll think it's cute.

That's a big maybe.
I consider it a deterrent of foul pussy.  What type of soulless vile whore DOESN'T like something as manly and awesome as a living room fort?  THAT is the important question.

If her response is "WTF is this thing?"  She probably has an STD from some shithawk that wowed her ith a tight pink shirt with a popped collar.

If her repsonse was "Raise the draw bridge for Henry the Red's Horde approaches!!!" and she dives in to the fort; Include condoms in the fort's provisions.

At least... that's how I see it in MY mind.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard