THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6770|AUS, Canberra
whats the matter have you got sand in your vagina?......for when cry babies try kickvote you for owning them.
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6774|Noizyland

josh's wrote:

there should be 1 like dam ea u fucked this game up wif 1.2
With the reply "Get the fuck over it." or that long bridge-related one.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
od1ous
+4|6661
enemy anus spotted.
killaer
+41|6718

od1ous wrote:

enemy anus spotted.
XD

Damn I love these LMFAO
XxUNDEROATHxX
=(1C4L)=underOATH
+52|6656|Chandler, AZ
"Need ammo"="Im standing right fucking next to you, now will you please give me some ammo"

and then they just run away....
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6720|California

get back here

or WERE GOING DOWN

requesting (kit name) here

enemy water conveyance spotted
*TS*tphai
The Forum Alien
+89|6806|The planet Tophet
DO THEY HAVE "Frag out"??? i hear the guys on single player say it but not online
killaer
+41|6718
Enemy Flambouyant Homosexual man spotted!
Enemy child molester spotted!
Enemy Micheal Jackson spotted
Enemy morbidly obese thing spotted
Enemy convicted serial rapist spotted!!
Dagger37A
+18|6764|USA
Best 3 so far IMO;

"Fire in the hole!"

"Enemy mine spotted!"

"I AM a Medic! Stop running away!"

Honorable mention goes to;

"Cry me a river, Build me a Bridge and get the Fuck over it!"

I just like that one. Sounds like something an Arty TK Commander would say...
sharpchedda
+11|6652|USA
Allah Akbar!!!   right before you jihad into a tank

Last edited by sharpchedda (2006-03-04 22:58:00)

HolmWrecker
+2|6709|Nibiru
Hahaha, funny thread!
On the serious side...I would like to have a stop or hold position on the rose.
They saw fit to give us a go, go, go. I want a Stop! Or Hold Up!
A fall back or retreat one would be nice too.
[QXJZ]Capt_Kefra
Alright, you're good to go!
+124|6728|Honolulu, HI

*TS*tphai wrote:

DO THEY HAVE "Frag out"??? i hear the guys on single player say it but not online
In both single and multi BF2, the players automatically say "Frag out", "Frag grenade!" "Throwing frag" or "Grenade!" whenever a grenade is used.  For a smoke grenade it's "Smokey" or something to that effect.  You have to be within 2 or 3 m to hear them though, just like how if you're close enough to someone when they say something on the radio, you hear it "in-person" instead of over the radio.

A "Stop!" or "Hold up" would be quite useful, for all those times you're chasing after a guy with 2 pixels of health left, running around with a medic bag out like an idiot.  "Requesting *kit name here* support" is another good suggestion that someone mentioned earlier.  Or "We need C4 here, over!"

With the 1.2 patch, we need an "Enemy claymore spotted!"

Not really sure if this is strictly on-topic...but the "Sorry" on the Commo Rose should actually do something.  Like if you say "Sorry chief" after a TK and the guy you killed still presses Page Down (it's a habit for a lot of people, I know), it should change to "The teamkiller apologized for the kill, do you still want to punish?"
sharpchedda
+11|6652|USA
"Suck on death"!
arson
+99|6636|New York
Enemy horses spoted....
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6769|Human Meat Shield
Enemy SPamming Spotted!
Unclean009
Da Dirty Man!
+66|6652|Spokane, Washington

"The red circle is NOT a powerup!"
wayneakagod
+17|6747
"I'm dead, stop fucking throwing med packs at me"

"Good Job" - For helo gunners.
imdead
Death StatPadder
well dang wayneakgod, if you weren't always needin' health packs, you are always, if not  ... dead. All I have to do is follow you around and you are an instant medical virus waiting to happen.

By the way, all I see when I view this post is : vagina .

it is the first post at the top for you people that don't understand that word.

Last edited by imdead (2006-03-05 01:36:42)

RDMC_old
+0|6736|Almere, Holland
What about if u shoot some1 that was just to easy and u say '' U fight like a girl''
wayneakagod
+17|6747

imdead wrote:

well dang wayneakgod, if you weren't always needin' health packs, you are always, if not  ... dead. All I have to do is follow you around and you are an instant medical virus waiting to happen.
What? I'm talking about when you've been killed, and some retard throws med packs at you instead of reviving.

p.s yeah 'enemy mine spotted' would be good if an icon stayed on the mine thereafter.
imdead
Death StatPadder
Well my nick is ... imdead.... I thought you were talking to me. I do that too, just to piss the enemy off though, not friendlys.

'Enemy Bitch Fighter Spotted'
wayneakagod
+17|6747
Oh I see, hadn't noticed your name. Hehe.
Rick_Biessman
+4|6777|Germany

Karo6972 wrote:

"Get the hell out, I need a REAL co-pilot!"
So true. With the new patch I like to fly alone instead of getting furious with co-pilots for whom i've to stand still in the air and they still miss the three AT enemies directly in front of my nose.

The "Bail out" should get more strict after the 2nd time like "I said: Get your f**king ass out of the vehicle. It's better for all of us" when to cap a flag.

"Stop spamming and shut up!". I hate it when you cap a flag from a good hideout and a supporter spwans on you and has nothing else to do then "Ammo. Ammo here. Anyone needs ammo?" to tell every enemy within 30m where we are (the ammo and health icon is visible throw walls, believe me!!!).

One point: With better messages, they get more used and you can't hear the close enemies any more ...
So the solution: A 10 sec mute button for the radio to be able to listen the guy who is sneaking up to my position.
kilroy0097
Kilroy Is Here!
+81|6843|Bryan/College Station, TX

Rick_Biessman wrote:

One point: With better messages, they get more used and you can't hear the close enemies any more ...So the solution: A 10 sec mute button for the radio to be able to listen the guy who is sneaking up to my position.
I am in favor of a Mute button to mute all radio chatter. All commander messages, all requests for ammo/medic, all spots, EVERYTHING. Just an option to turn the audio for radio OFF or ON, just like the 3D map, would be wonderful!
"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis
imdead
Death StatPadder
I likey!! ^^^

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard