Ziggy_79x
+4|6655
I totally agree that something should be done about these people. But that involves the games. Not posting someones personal info on the net because he hacks video games. Some dumbass kid might actually go looking for him and do the world a favor and himself a huge disservice.
Breez
AKA: badhq
+937|6602|Derby, England

ThomasMorgan wrote:

umm

ummmm

someone please tell me this isnt real.
It isent real lol

Okis guys few things

1 thats a single player
2 thats done with python  you can even blow up a jet with knife if you tell python to do it so eject people out of jets and other crazy shit also teleport to different place and so on

Don't worry guys That is not real as Pb would of picked that Up str8 away using strings like that on ranked server.

Peace guys Boris
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6740|AUS, Canberra
its not sinle playe its a lan game, the mods for that are server side not client side simple as that.
Nabraham
EWWW!!! Thats Nasty!!!
+18|6654|Enon
Nice
Breez
AKA: badhq
+937|6602|Derby, England

the_heart_attack wrote:

its not sinle playe its a lan game, the mods for that are server side not client side simple as that.
Ok lets look at sum facts

All trugh the video you dont see a single player typing just random shit and Not been funny if I just got killed with all them Antitanks like that Sumone would of put up message of a hack watch how many people die and not single person acusis him of hackin

If you like I can do sumthing simular to that if it makesu happy as i sead above It's done with python

( Im sayng this as I use2 make hacks and I make Bf2 maps and I know exacly what python can do :-) ) and trust me Pb would of pick that up str8 away if that was used in game ether way nice vid Peace Boris
Kiss_my_white_ass
Banned
+1|6645
Its not fucking single player for all your fucking retards out there. Single players have names like R. Williams. SOmething with their first name as a letter and their last name. Its real. Face facts. And for the matter, god isn't real! WHOS WITH ME! CHANGE THE TOPIC OF THE POST! WOOOOOOOO
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6717|The United Center

Kiss_my_white_ass wrote:

Its not fucking single player for all your fucking retards out there. Single players have names like R. Williams. SOmething with their first name as a letter and their last name. Its real. Face facts. And for the matter, god isn't real! WHOS WITH ME! CHANGE THE TOPIC OF THE POST! WOOOOOOOO
youre a fucking idiot.

its incredibly easy to change the names of the bots in single player.

as for the second part of your post, i'm not even going to start that debate...but honestly, you're a fucking idiot.
Psychosis
+1|6618|Virginia
Im not saying its impossible to create something like that, (if you even played Delta Force 2 you probably encountered more than a few hacks of that manner or worse; levitating auto nades and the likes), but that certainly seems to be a hoax. The way the people were acting is the same way that the AI acts; something Ive never seen in a multiplayer game. They stack up on each other, charge down the street fearlessly lobbing grenades at oncoming armor; no attempts at taking cover; and notice in the 2nd to last clip where the man runs right past this guy to get in the tank, takes the machine gun on top, and then completely ignores the player... ever seen another player do that? Especially when hes got a knife out and standing still in open ground?

No hacker in the right mind would ever attempt that these days. Its impractical, very obvious and easy to incriminate, and above all just stupid. It makes for a fun Single Player game... to some degree... but not nearly subtle enough to satisfy a die hard hacker. Not to mention PB.
The0wner
+0|6623
wow ur all frickin nerds who cares let them hack but once i kill the hackin mofo ill start teabaggin and wont stop till i DIE
pretty funny...... if it gets out of hand ill just stop playin ..
NEXT GAME
LoL
Tauri1980
+1|6599
Then i can tell you all that this FUCKING video is 100% REAL....
Ranked Server with Punk Buster
How do i know
I will tell you
I was playing on that server and got killed by him.....when he parachuted to the roof im the first to get killed
GODFRACK [KNIFE] TAURI1980
and i wrote BULLSHIT in the chat but he chopped of the movie before it came up.....
and i know that no one was around me...
ScoobyFIN
+0|6599
How can it be a ranked server? The ticket ratio is wrong, on 16 player maps it's only 100 tickets and I know that you can't change that because it's hardcoded in the ranked server settings.
Ziggy_79x
+4|6655

Tauri1980 wrote:

How do i know
I will tell you
I was playing on that server and got killed by him.....when he parachuted to the roof im the first to get killed
and i wrote BULLSHIT in the chat but he chopped of the movie before it came up.....
Douche^
voodoodolphins
+92|6673
ehh i dont know if it matters??.. but Tauri1980 registered march 4......just saying he could be a fake one.....

Voodoodolphins
cam420
+1|6620
Godjoey might be a hacker but i just think hes a extreme tank whore
Friluftshund
I cnat slpel!!!
+54|6683|Norway
I think, if you browse their forums you'll see that these people are fairly serious about what they'r doing.. I personally hope they burn in hell...

It was hilarious to see nitro posting in their forums about camping TV station blablabla.. Could almost sense nitro as a little lap-dog compared to these guys..

At least now we know about it - and if we see this shit we'll know what it is and get the player kicked from the servers (provided you play on servers that care..)

I suck at BF2, but using a hack?! What would that make me??? I pitty these GOD-people, especially when the guy showed appreciation towards himself
Tor77
Ron Jeremy Apprentice
+84|6622|Norway
Real or not, I don't fear it. Play at good servers with admins and people using this hack will be kicked in no time. And saying that PB can't do shit about it is just crap. If or WHEN this hack will be available to the public there will be some fix out from EA taking care of the problem. For God's sake - they're up against the people who actually created this game. Programmers with the source codes, people who does this for a living. Do you guys really think that a multi billion dollar company have to surrender to some asshat who does this for fun?

Come on - this is just a hype.
Bigwrm
I want my money, or my bud!
+33|6629

Tauri1980 wrote:

How do i know
I will tell you
HI JOEY!!^^^^Or frack or whoever the fuck wasted their time making that vid then posting here.
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6615
thats messed up something should be done about this its so freaking cheap
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6744|Noizyland

I added a little comment of my own to that forum. Yes I know I have too much time on my hands. read it if you want, I use the same sig there as I do here and same name, so it should stand out.

http://www.teamgod.net/phpBB2/viewtopic … 5861#15861

Chur.

(By the way: They fucking CENSOR their forums! I mean, what the fuck!)

Last edited by Tyferra (2006-03-04 21:51:55)

[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
MrKamikaze
+10|6611|East
OMG HAX!

ya gotta admit...it looks pretty dang cool...
od1ous
+4|6631
enemy anus spotted.

lol...
pokerplaya
want to go heads up?
+11|6704|cairns australia
lol his stats got reset,goes around comes around.justice.btw any1 try looking up stats of the players names.ea wouldnt reset for nothing.
Tauri1980
+1|6599

Bigwrm wrote:

Tauri1980 wrote:

How do i know
I will tell you
HI JOEY!!^^^^Or frack or whoever the fuck wasted their time making that vid then posting here.
check my stats out if you want some proof noob.......
Dr. Kitteny Berk
+0|6598
This is nothing special at all,  just someone with notepad and a spare half hour to screw with bf2 players

For example, with no knowledge of the bf2 config systems and suchlike, i was able to make [url=http://www.hairy-arse.com/EYRXHacked.avi]This[/url] in about 10 minutes.
pokerplaya
want to go heads up?
+11|6704|cairns australia
well godjoey got reset straight after someone posted his video on ea's forum.that convince any1.if not his intentions were clear that he wanted to fuck ea but got owned.
GODJOEY

Sat Mar 04, 2006 8:30 pm    
Ok you quoted me, Electronic arts had to deal with 18,000+ people probably emailing them complaining about this video. So they wiped my stats not even a full day later, this was a retaliatory response by a company that is reputable? You would be naive to dismiss that fact. Other than that I couldn't give the sweat off my balls about the company. Every title they seem to bring out is bug ridden beta rushed and yes now nazi-like managed.

Last edited by pokerplaya (2006-03-04 22:23:58)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard