Monkey_Business
Banned
+23|5772
I just got home, and hoped to hop on a BF2 public server and play, the only problem is, is that there are no servers. And It doesn't matter what filters I put on, there are still absolutely no servers. Why can't I just play the goddamned game?!?!
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6729|67.222.138.85
You are patched to 1.41 right?
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6345|Orrstrayleea
Sue EA TBH
Monkey_Business
Banned
+23|5772
Yes I am patched 1.41, and less than a minute ago, I rebooted BF2, and there actually were public servers, I joined one, not only do the mouse and keyboard not work, but it's giving me voiced insturctions like I have just installed the game, which I have not. What in the name of god is the fucking problem now!?!? Is it punkbuster-related? Why can't I just play the fucking game like everyone else?!?!?

Last edited by Monkey_Business (2008-08-10 22:42:04)

TrashBlinD
french canadians suck
+135|6665|can

Pea....Tear.....Griffen wrote:

Sue EA TBH
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6695|Colorado
I'd repatch the 1.41.
Monkey_Business
Banned
+23|5772
I restarted BF2, and I went into control options, and literally all the controls were blank. I clicked "reset to defualts", then joined a game, and it worked. However, there was no sound. And I exited BF2, went into control panel, into sound options, and somehow is was mysteriously set to mute, I unmuted it, tried to restart BF2, and the game would simply not boot up.
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6729|67.222.138.85
It sounds like your install has been corrupted somehow.
kajukenbo_kid
+36|6438|...

Monkey_Business wrote:

Yes I am patched 1.41, and less than a minute ago, I rebooted BF2, and there actually were public servers, I joined one, not only do the mouse and keyboard not work, but it's giving me voiced insturctions like I have just installed the game, which I have not. What in the name of god is the fucking problem now!?!? Is it punkbuster-related? Why can't I just play the fucking game like everyone else?!?!?
i read these forums late at night when i am bored.  i must say, i fucking love this guy.
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6309|eng

TrashBlinD wrote:

Sue EA TBH
#rekt
A W S M F O X R O X
Banned
+55|5794|A W S M F O X

TrashBlinD wrote:

Sue EA TBH
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6346|Graz, Austria
Hmm...
I'd go with a clean un-install (IIRC, there's a tutorial somewhere on how to clear all registry entries)
followed by a clean re-install (BF2 > SF > 1.41 > EF > AF > 1.41 > Highway Tampa)
chittydog
less busy
+586|6858|Kubra, Damn it!

kajukenbo_kid wrote:

Monkey_Business wrote:

i read these forums late at night when i am bored.  i must say, i fucking love this guy.
lol, he's kind of our new David.P

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard