mofo65
+6|6633|Valrico, FL USA

BigGayAl wrote:

MoFo, what a fitting name. LOSER. Your obvious lack of skill closely matches your intelligence and, no doubt, IQ.
You probably do F**K your mother don't you?
Why not stop complaining about EVERY little issue and just play the damn game. Come up with another excuse to justify why somebody is better than you. Obviously it is only your PC and the money you have put into it that makes you somewhat of a decent player. Without that system, I am confident in saying that your skills would be mediocre at best.
Get a life loser!

Al.
dude take a pill, big gay men like you are scary, and btw if you check my history I've been pretty consisitant and that is starting out with 3.2p4 and a 9800pro. Still will out smart you.
BigGayAl
+0|6631
Oh what a surprise... A homophobe too. Point proven and enough said....
mofo65
+6|6633|Valrico, FL USA

BigGayAl wrote:

MoFo, what a fitting name. LOSER. Your obvious lack of skill closely matches your intelligence and, no doubt, IQ.
You probably do F**K your mother don't you?
Why not stop complaining about EVERY little issue and just play the damn game. Come up with another excuse to justify why somebody is better than you. Obviously it is only your PC and the money you have put into it that makes you somewhat of a decent player. Without that system, I am confident in saying that your skills would be mediocre at best.
Get a life loser!

Al.
Hey BigGay Al that .68 k/d ratio of yours is sum scary shit, good job!
mofo65
+6|6633|Valrico, FL USA

BigGayAl wrote:

Oh what a surprise... A homophobe too. Point proven and enough said....
Call me what you will, you have anger issues
BigGayAl
+0|6631
Actuall mofo, that identity was already taken when I joined the BF2 world. So take your .68 kd ratio and shove them up your mothers ass the next time you are inside her...
mofo65
+6|6633|Valrico, FL USA

BigGayAl wrote:

Actuall mofo, that identity was already taken when I joined the BF2 world. So take your .68 kd ratio and shove them up your mothers ass the next time you are inside her...
Your sick dude, how old are you?
BigGayAl
+0|6631
Actually "mofo" I am in my late forties "dude", and obviously significantly more articulate and eloquent than you.  My prior posts were simply meant for you to be able to understand. I certainly wouldn't want to confuse you any more than I already have.
mofo65
+6|6633|Valrico, FL USA

BigGayAl wrote:

Actually "mofo" I am in my late forties "dude", and obviously significantly more articulate and eloquent than you.  My prior posts were simply meant for you to be able to understand. I certainly wouldn't want to confuse you any more than I already have.
Congratulations for being more eloquent and articulate than I, but grow up.
mofo65
+6|6633|Valrico, FL USA
Hey al I'm getting online, look me up, hope to see you there my friend
Esker
+1|6729
You gotta be shitting me? You're complaining about people going prone? Damn...

It's true, no matter what EA do people will complain about everything.
mofo65
+6|6633|Valrico, FL USA

Esker wrote:

It would be nice if some of you would read from the beginning. If you haven't noticed lately every1 is using support, I have no problem with someone having the edge when the are prone with a support weapon, that's the way it should be, be when they can run and drop and kill me before they even hit the ground after i just put 4 rounds with a shotgun at point blank range. that is what I have an issue with and if you haven't noticed it yet I'm sure you will soon. Since I have posted this the other day PKM'rs are not a prob. any more I deal with them just like I used to have to deal with the bunny hoppers, but don't say that I have an issue with being prone that's retarded.
WormGuts
+17|6796|Dayton, Ohio

mofo65 wrote:

My point was I was on a server last night (Rage clan) and every rage squad member was esing the support/jump/prone exploit.

mofo
here's a simple solution.  Don't go back to that server.
mofo65
+6|6633|Valrico, FL USA

WormGuts wrote:

mofo65 wrote:

My point was I was on a server last night (Rage clan) and every rage squad member was esing the support/jump/prone exploit.

mofo
here's a simple solution.  Don't go back to that server.
Brilliant, Done
Glockin40
+0|6655
All you people need to chill if you haven't seen first hand what MOFO is talking about you will soon. "PKM BUG" is real I've done it myself just to see if it works and it does, But I am not going to lower myself to that level. Listen I am new to this CPU gamming thing and haven't been here as long as many of you have but I got the fever now and nothing ticks me off more than people exploiting this game its hard enough to learn this being a first timer but playing with cheats is a pain in the ass! As for all the hating going on here this is ridiculous. MOFO has a right to complain about this problem and if you don't like it you call him names? and bring his mother in it? I think  some of you are taking it a little too personally. I know this is a free world but come on show some maturity. Thats just my "two cents" I'll get off my soap box now.

Last edited by Glockin40 (2006-03-04 17:16:11)

ronin1942
+-1|6845

Esker wrote:

lol.... oh dont for get too many people using the pkm thats another problem.     
all you goddamn crybaby loosers are ruin the game.
ronin1942
+-1|6845

Glockin40 wrote:

All you people need to chill if you haven't seen first hand what MOFO is talking about you will soon. "PKM BUG" is real I've done it myself. Listen I am new to this CPU gamming thing and haven't been here as long as many of you have but I got the fever now and nothing ticks me off more than people exploiting this game its hard enough to learn this being a first timer but playing with cheats is a pain in the ass!
the "bug" isnt in the pkm its in sound your not able to hear the shots so it looks and sounds like you are getting killed in one shot. people just cant get past the face that they made the support guns more accurate. imagine that you can now accually hit what your aiming at what an exploit...lol
mofo65
+6|6633|Valrico, FL USA

ronin1942 wrote:

Glockin40 wrote:

All you people need to chill if you haven't seen first hand what MOFO is talking about you will soon. "PKM BUG" is real I've done it myself. Listen I am new to this CPU gamming thing and haven't been here as long as many of you have but I got the fever now and nothing ticks me off more than people exploiting this game its hard enough to learn this being a first timer but playing with cheats is a pain in the ass!
the "bug" isnt in the pkm its in sound your not able to hear the shots so it looks and sounds like you are getting killed in one shot. people just cant get past the face that they made the support guns more accurate. imagine that you can now accually hit what your aiming at what an exploit...lol
When your prone that's the way it should be, when your in mid air the deviation should reflect the deviation now utilized when your jumping.
ronin1942
+-1|6845

mofo65 wrote:

ronin1942 wrote:

Glockin40 wrote:

When your prone that's the way it should be, when your in mid air the deviation should reflect the deviation now utilized when your jumping.
since 1.2 came out you cant go prone in the air nor can you fire when jumping so your argument makes no sence
mofo65
+6|6633|Valrico, FL USA

ronin1942 wrote:

mofo65 wrote:

ronin1942 wrote:

since 1.2 came out you cant go prone in the air nor can you fire when jumping so your argument makes no sence
Maybe you haven't noticed it ,but the ppl on our teamspeak and I have noticed it. your right it  should be impossible with the changes made on the 1.2, but I've done it my self and racked up some support points. Damn I have seen it tonight playing. I still pulled in 4 gold stars running and gunning. (w/o using a pkm)
Linus
+53|6655
you can tell the real noobs of bf2 quite easily..

they make up terms like 'bunny hopping' and 'dolphin diving' to describe people they
cannot kill..       

then they come here and whine and cry about it... but I guess whats even worse than
these noobs is EA actually changing the player movement of a game that has been out
for 6 months.  But then again, EA are just about as dumb as a rock...

All you noobs who cant hit moving targets, whats next ?  No moving? No shooting back?
Ohhhh... youre about to say that it isnt realistic.. Ahhhh....  yes..   kinda like choppers that
take direct tank shell hits and fly away, or perhaps Radars with all your enemies locations on
it allllllllllllllllllllllllllll game..  yeah, like thats realistic..   And say... when was the last time you
seen someone get the defibrilitaor on the battlefield, get up and fight on ??? 

hahahah, some of you noobs are the joke of the town, people in other games are laughing their
asses off at you for complaining about JUMPING and basically any quick move and shoot moves..

Learn how to aim, learn how to fight, learn how to adapt.. the game has way more problems than
these simple issues...   go play Yahoo Pool you noobs...

Like I said, if you want to spot a TRUE NOOB... look at the people who make up terms like these..
I guess they think if they give it a name, its more persuasive... hahahahahahahaha...   

man, ohh man, this game has some real idiots in its community.. laughable..

And I thought Counterstrike had the worst of them, I was wrong....  BF2 attracts more idiots than
a turd does flies..

Last edited by Linus (2006-03-05 16:04:53)

Esker
+1|6729
Stop going prone and moving you exploiting fuckers.
PFC_Kurtz_John
+0|6780|VA

Linus wrote:

you can tell the real noobs of bf2 quite easily..

they make up terms like 'bunny hopping' and 'dolphin diving' to describe people they
cannot kill..       

then they come here and whine and cry about it... but I guess whats even worse than
these noobs is EA actually changing the player movement of a game that has been out
for 6 months.  But then again, EA are just about as dumb as a rock...

All you noobs who cant hit moving targets, whats next ?  No moving? No shooting back?
Ohhhh... youre about to say that it isnt realistic.. Ahhhh....  yes..   kinda like choppers that
take direct tank shell hits and fly away, or perhaps Radars with all your enemies locations on
it allllllllllllllllllllllllllll game..  yeah, like thats realistic..   And say... when was the last time you
seen someone get the defibrilitaor on the battlefield, get up and fight on ??? 

hahahah, some of you noobs are the joke of the town, people in other games are laughing their
asses off at you for complaining about JUMPING and basically any quick move and shoot moves..

Learn how to aim, learn how to fight, learn how to adapt.. the game has way more problems than
these simple issues...   go play Yahoo Pool you noobs...

Like I said, if you want to spot a TRUE NOOB... look at the people who make up terms like these..
I guess they think if they give it a name, its more persuasive... hahahahahahahaha...   

man, ohh man, this game has some real idiots in its community.. laughable..

And I thought Counterstrike had the worst of them, I was wrong....  BF2 attracts more idiots than
a turd does flies..
--------------^
Yeah seriously. Every time some kid cant kill some one he bitches to EA because he sucks. It has gone from Rank nerf Missle nerf Jet nerf Jumping Nerf Countless weapon Nerf. Damn it your fucking up the damn game. If you want to win Start>All Programs>Games>Solitair           Now stfu
Stealth42o
She looked 18 to me officer
+175|6673
I have yet to see this one.
IronFerret
+48|6659|Mexico City.
this is ridiculous.. mediocre wimp players are always gonna find a excuse for its lack of skills.. go play bagamon
E7IX3R
is drunk and crazy
+216|6690|UK
You try shooting someone standing up with a PKM.

You'll die straight away.

Sharqi is my favourite map to use the PKM.

I get 30+ kills all the time.

Don't hate the PKM

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard