MGS3_GrayFox
+50|6172
Anyone who thinks that Russia invaded to spread communism is a fucking retard.  Yeah AustralianChainsaw, you're a fucking retard.
AutralianChainsaw
+65|6203

jord wrote:

You mean like the Nazi's?
Wtf are you talking about again??  The Russian are reacting to a military aggression against one of their allies. The Nazis started to mess around with neighboring countries without provocation.. what are you smoking?  This is totally different.

sergeriver wrote:

Hey smart ass, Russia killed 60 innocent civilians today in Gori (sp?) ffs.
And how many russian peacekeepers and innocents civilians were killed by Georgia yesterday when they started this shit?
jord
+2,382|6683|The North, beyond the wall.
I'm gonna take a nice rest and come back when this thread is rinsed of Retardery.
AutralianChainsaw
+65|6203

MGS3_GrayFox wrote:

Anyone who thinks that Russia invaded to spread communism is a fucking retard.  Yeah AustralianChainsaw, you're a fucking retard.
Reread my post, it was sarcasm.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6762|Argentina

AutralianChainsaw wrote:

jord wrote:

Wtf are you talking about again??  The Russian are reacting to a military aggression against one of their allies. The Nazis started to mess around with neighboring countries without provocation.. what are you smoking?  This is totally different.

sergeriver wrote:

And how many russian peacekeepers and innocents civilians were killed by Georgia yesterday when they started this shit?
I dunno, how many?
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6766

jord wrote:

It's nothing like Kuwait for fuck sake...
why even talk to that nutter jord?  he is a racist nazi p.o.s.  just let him be.  i suggest most of you do the same tbh.
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6112|Birmingham, UK

sergeriver wrote:

AutralianChainsaw wrote:

jord wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

I dunno, how many?
I heard it was 1,500.
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6458|The Twilight Zone
What are Georgia's military capabilities?
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
jord

usmarine wrote:

jord wrote:

why even talk to that nutter jord?  he is a racist nazi p.o.s.  just let him be.  i suggest most of you do the same tbh.
Yep, maybe if we ignore it it'll go away.
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6112|Birmingham, UK

.Sup wrote:

Not much.
jord

.Sup wrote:

Roughly about 10%-20% of the Russians.
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6112|Birmingham, UK

jord wrote:

.Sup wrote:

Roughly about 10%-20% of the Russians.

SEREVENT wrote:

.Sup wrote:

Not much.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6762|Argentina

.Sup wrote:

They have 53 soldiers, 1 tank and 2 old Spitfire's.
AutralianChainsaw
+65|6203

sergeriver wrote:

AutralianChainsaw wrote:

jord wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

I dunno, how many?
huh i dunno.. that why i was asking.
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6494|Gogledd Cymru

.Sup wrote:

26K troops including reserves.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6762|Argentina

AutralianChainsaw wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

AutralianChainsaw wrote:

jord wrote:

I dunno, how many?
huh i dunno.. that why i was asking.
I bet it's close to zero.
AutralianChainsaw
+65|6203

usmarine wrote:

jord wrote:

Tbh you should pick up and read a book asap imo.
Major.League.Infidel
Make Love and War
+303|6483|Communist Republic of CA, USA

sergeriver wrote:

usmarine wrote:

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

Yeah I guarantee you about half of the USA went batshit insane when they heard that Russia invaded Georgia, either locking themselves into their 1960's nuclear bunker or putting on their airsoft uniform and dusting off their single barrelled shotguns
i bet europe rolled out the welcome mat for their future conquerors and oil overlords.
Do you have a bunker?
My neighbor has a bunker.  I was helping him pull carpets, and we found a full fledged Panic room under the floor.
jord
Just seen some of the images from the news, Woman was stuck in barbed wire crying out. I'm assuming the cameraman cared more for the his shot though.
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6112|Birmingham, UK

jord wrote:

Just seen some of the images from the news, Woman was stuck in barbed wire crying out. I'm assuming the cameraman cared more for the his shot though.
More than likely. Sadly, not his, or our war, so we can't do anything.
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6650

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

karl wrote:

here are som escary facts:

Georgia:
32000 infantry soldiers
128 tanks
37 choppers
8 fighter jets

Russia
395000 infantry soldiers
23000 tanks
1932 choppers
1809 fighter jets

you can do the math your self...

and btw it wasnt georgia who declared war on Russia it was the other way around, Russia came in to Georgia with tanks and planes, so i will support Georgia 100% based on the facts i know.
Numbers isn't what counts, its heart.
Georgia will win in the end.
it will win if U.s. interferes and other western countries just as we supplied Mujaheddin during the Afghanistan war when Soviet Union tried invading Afghanistan U.S. supplied those terrorists with the best and most high tech weapons at the time. I think if I was Russia I would just nuke the damn country and see if anyone else would react
jord

SEREVENT wrote:

jord wrote:

It's not his war I know but he can behave like a decent person and go help her. He can even carry on filming if he wants.
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6112|Birmingham, UK

jord wrote:

SEREVENT wrote:

jord wrote:

It's not his war I know but he can behave like a decent person and go help her. He can even carry on filming if he wants.
HEY YEAH! Film himself helping! He'd look totally like "Chandler "Fat Fuck" Hudgkins, wonderhecanmovehunk"

No seriously, he could have filmed himself helping.

Last edited by SEREVENT (2008-08-09 15:23:34)

Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6771|UK

jord wrote:

SEREVENT wrote:

jord wrote:

journalists are cunts. Simple as.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6725|California

Nuclear launch detected.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard