TrashBlinD
french canadians suck
+135|6644|can

N00bkilla55404 wrote:

TrashBlinD wrote:

N00bkilla55404 wrote:

YES BECAUSE EVERY SINGLE FUCKING PUB SERVER IS ONLY FILLED WITH ABSOLUTE FUCKING MORONS WHO CANT SHOOT STRAIGHT!1!!!!1!!111!1

(That's sarcasm, if your simple-minded self didnt realize it)

Now why dont you take your stereotypical ass back to Crying Asswad League, because its obvious your elitist fuckwad attitude isnt welcome here.
YAR THERE R MANEE MANEE AWSM PLAYERS IN PUBS I R SRY FOR BEING IGNORANT AND ALSO I SUCK AT BF2 SO I WILL GO KILL MYSELF NOW.
http://www.jewcy.com/files/images/Great … custom.jpg
k
Sarciss
The Hunter
+163|6340|Too late for you to know...

N00bkilla55404 wrote:

Sarciss wrote:

Barrakuda777 wrote:

snipers are useless.
http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x197 … een067.jpg

(I picked up the kit to heal and the round ended)
LoL.  Do you know Barrakuda or me?  It's supposed to be the biggest joke in the world that him and I would say snipers are useless lol.

M24 hard at work!
https://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u269/Sarciss/MostHappyPlayers.jpg
Wallpaper
+303|5995|The pool
Fact: the chances of meeting a sniper that doesnt suck cock is about the same as winning the jackpot
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6624|Little Bentcock

Wallpaper wrote:

Fact: the chances of meeting a sniper that doesnt suck cock is about the same as winning the jackpot
I won it 7 times yesterday
Monkey_Business
Banned
+23|5751
I just started sniping about 3 days ago, and since then, I have managed to get well over 150 with the L96. I play Karkand mostly, with a large number of players on it. Oh, and about the veteran sniper badge, do you have to get 15 kills in one game with the sniper AFTER you have used the kit for the badge's required ammount of time? Or is it once you get the 15 sniper kills in one game, all you have to do is hit the XX # of hours for the badge, and then you get it?

Last edited by Monkey_Business (2008-08-07 23:49:27)

Sgt.Kyle
Kyle
+48|6485|P-way, NJ
*  IAR: 15 kills while a Sniper
* 15h while playing Sniper
* Basic Sniper Combat Badge

You need 15h (HOURS) while playing the sniper kit, after that you need "15 kills" iar (in a round)....
pyscofrawg
AKA Selkies ftw
+55|6407|Earth

Hoot wrote:

pyscofrawg wrote:

twoblacklines wrote:

Autosnipers suck.
That is an incorrect statement, but I'll forgive you for being a noob sniper. In proper hands, the SVD is the best weapon in the game.
SVD are for people who suck at aiming, it takes no skill to use.
Ugh, it is people like you who confuse me because I find it hard to believe that someone can be so stupid.

Wallpaper wrote:

Fact: the chances of meeting a sniper/medic/support/anti-tank/assault/spec-ops/engineer that doesnt suck cock is about the same as winning the jackpot
Fixed that for you.
Signature
Acme1234
+62|6111|Melbourne, Australia
Nothing wrong with sniping. It beats medic scrubbing in full squads all the time. It's more of a challenge than other kits. But any sniper who hangs back and camps from prone holes is a fail sniper.

The snipers who constantly keep moving, cap flags and have plenty of CQC, are usually the awesome ones.
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5966|London, England

I'm surprised mods have kept this open, I haven't seen a non-jackass comment in a few pages
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6602|132 and Bush

Mutantsteak wrote:

Sigh, I didn't want to touch this thread at the cost of looking like an asshole but cmon. Snipers are meant to stay out of combat and take down priority targets that can't be accomplished safely at close range. why give them a submachine gun so they come INTO the battlefield. Just google the definition of sniper, they don't need anything besides a sniper and patience. Snipers play it safe and if you are happy running into the battlefield running and gunning then go right ahead, pick up a AK and med pack. Its not for everyone but the last thing a sniper needs is a SMG, its like giving a TF2 spy a flamethrower, don't change the purpose of the class
The problem is that in a game like BF2 the ability of stealth is negated. A scan and you are pretty much done.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Acme1234
+62|6111|Melbourne, Australia

Mutantsteak wrote:

Sigh, I didn't want to touch this thread at the cost of looking like an asshole but cmon. Snipers are meant to stay out of combat and take down priority targets that can't be accomplished safely at close range. why give them a submachine gun so they come INTO the battlefield. Just google the definition of sniper, they don't need anything besides a sniper and patience. Snipers play it safe and if you are happy running into the battlefield running and gunning then go right ahead, pick up a AK and med pack. Its not for everyone but the last thing a sniper needs is a SMG, its like giving a TF2 spy a flamethrower, don't change the purpose of the class
Asshole status achieved.

Your problem is the fact that your comparing real life sniper tactics to those of a video game. There are no rules to snipering in bf2. I enjoy getting into the thick of it with any kit.

I don't have the patience to camp some little hold from far away. See here - http://www.wipido.com/video/2782
venom6
Since day One.
+247|6560|Hungary
I do the M95 shot and switch to pistol to finish him a lot. I also think that pistol is a very good thing but if i go trugh buildings i offten switch to my knife. Laying down claymores and throw your nades to defend a flag if 3-4 players are capping it is a good solution.
Once i had 3 kills with 1 exact claymore rofl.
Babb Master Flash
Justice for the 96!
+540|6383|Oslo, Norway

Kmarion wrote:

Mutantsteak wrote:

The problem is that in a game like BF2 the ability of stealth is negated. A scan and you are pretty much done.
Not if you play NO COMMANDER maps. They excist you know.
pyscofrawg
AKA Selkies ftw
+55|6407|Earth

Acme1234 wrote:

snipering
WHY DO PEOPLE SAY "SNIPERING"!?!?! IT IS NOT A WORD! STOP SAYING IT.
Signature
thraSK
Best ___ in Aus
+57|5984
Snipering is good fun its very challenged and rewardful and makes you feel gr8 wen u kill a lot of dudes
noMad17
+3|5773|Sweden
Sniper's the way to go if you're playing alone. If you're playing together with friends it's not much fun.

I use the L96A1 all of the time, it has the best accuracy and if you can aim properly you'll only need one shot to take your enemy down. When I play SF I always use the M95, never really liked the M24 for some reason and the SVD and Type 88, come on, they can hardly be called sniper rifles. Bolt action snipers > auto snipers. Nowadays I mostly play 2142 and there I don't play the sniper class as often as in Bf2 but when I do, you better watch your ass. With the right unlocks snipers are lethal, the stabilizer and the enhanced scope are perfect for long range targets. They never even know where I am before they drop like dead flies. You can get about 5 or more kills from the same hiding spot before they know where you are, i.e. if you hit them in their heads. You don't want to shoot them anywhere else since most players will know exactly where you are and take you out whilst you are reloading.

Snipers are very underestimated imo, I'm sure that most of you out there have got your entire round ruined by a good sniper. That's where you want a good sniper on your own team to take that bastard out since you can't ever get close enough to kill him yourself, if you know where he's hiding that is.
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6288|eng

noMad17 wrote:

I'm sure that most of you out there have got your entire round ruined by a good sniper.
That has NEVER happened.
#rekt
noMad17
+3|5773|Sweden

Mint Sauce wrote:

noMad17 wrote:

I'm sure that most of you out there have got your entire round ruined by a good sniper.
That has NEVER happened.
You're in denial m8

I'm pretty sure I said _most_ of you, i.e. not all of you. I know I've been in that situation, I know that my friends have been in that situation. Maybe I've put someone in that situation. It all depends on how you react to being killed over and over by someone that you can't see.
Wallpaper
+303|5995|The pool

Mint Sauce wrote:

noMad17 wrote:

That has NEVER happened.
Durr, Ive had rounds ruined by snipers...

...That were in bombers
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6288|eng

Wallpaper wrote:

Mint Sauce wrote:

noMad17 wrote:

That has NEVER happened.
Durr, Ive had rounds ruined by snipers...

...That were in bombers
It's never ever ever ever happened to me since I play inf.

Monkey_Business, what is your BF2 nickname..?
#rekt
dtacs
say that 2 my face fucker not online
+126|5836|Australia

thraSK wrote:

Snipering is good fun its very challenged and rewardful and makes you feel gr8 wen u kill a lot of dudes
thrask these people don't know you well enough to realise your witty sarcasm and fake one-liners.
https://battlelog-cdn.battlefield.com/public/profile/bf3/kit-icon-recon.png?v=3173239
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6154|what

Acreta wrote:

thraSK wrote:

thrask these people don't know you well enough to realise your witty sarcasm and fake one-liners.
lol, did he make a video?

https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Barrakuda777
+86|6738|Somewhere near a shrub or rock

Sarciss wrote:

N00bkilla55404 wrote:

Sarciss wrote:

http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x197 … een067.jpg

(I picked up the kit to heal and the round ended)
LoL.  Do you know Barrakuda or me?  It's supposed to be the biggest joke in the world that him and I would say snipers are useless lol.

M24 hard at work!
http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u269 … layers.jpg
Hehehe noob:
https://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t280/Barrakuda777/67forzero.gif

Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6288|eng
Don't make me bring out 96-1.
#rekt
i g
Banned
+876|5866|GA