+1,758|6621

TheAussieReaper wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

Ultrafunkula wrote:

Are we dead yet?
Yes.

This is all a dream.
Wake up, Neo. That Matrix has you.
He took the blue pill because he thought it would solve his erectile dysfunction.
MGS3_GrayFox
+50|6320

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

TheAussieReaper wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

Yes.

This is all a dream.
He took the blue pill because he thought it would solve his erectile dysfunction.
The red pill gives diarrhea.
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6626|6 6 4 oh, I forget

MGS3_GrayFox wrote:

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

TheAussieReaper wrote:

The red pill gives diarrhea.
But I took them both...
commandochristian
Honda - The Power of Dreams
+293|6565|Michigan, USA

Getting back to the oh-so-important question at hand, anyone heard of/read a reason why they have delayed the start date another month?
elmer_42
Sanford and Son
+22|6054|California
So I can have more time to max out my credit card before we all die!
MGS3_GrayFox
+50|6320

commandochristian wrote:

Getting back to the oh-so-important question at hand, anyone heard of/read a reason why they have delayed the start date another month?
They need more batteries so it can power on.
xRBLx
I've got lovely bunch of coconuts!!
+27|6508|England - Kent

commandochristian wrote:

http://press.web.cern.ch/press/Journalists/Welcome.html

"the experimental areas are all closing up for the start-up of the LHC this summer"

We are talking any do now! I'm exsighted! No more doubts for me!
Defiance
+438|6824

Here's my outlook:

So we all die. You know, we're going to eventually and in the endlessness of reality (read: You are surrounded by eternity, and you can do with it what you want if you so desire, or something similar) what we do when we're alive really means jack shite.

So bring it on, because it's going to be for naught if we don't.
Tetrino
International OMGWTFBBQ
+200|6883|Uhh... erm...

Nessie09 wrote:

What I (and other people) don't know is if neutrino's also have an anti-matter variant, because they already have a charge of 0.
The antimatter equivalent for a neutrino is a tetrino.

Wait...
SamTheMan:D
Banned
+856|6127|England

http://www.lhcountdown.com/

is this right or wrong lol
hiberNative
7.62x54R
+21|5947|sweden
will be capable of replicating conditions just after the Big Bang, helping to answer questions about the nature of matter and the creation of the universe.
wait, when did the theory of the big bang become fact?
scientist haven't even discovered all the lifeforms in the deep seas. and they think they know how and when the universe was created... universe... created... by taking samples from rocks that fall onto earth and meazuring light and radiation? uhh...
kptk92
u
+972|6561|tc_london

SamTheMan:D wrote:

shi we're still gonna die
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6774|London, England

kptk92 wrote:

Guys, Kez is scared of everything and complains about everything too. So don't listen to his ramblings
kptk92
u
+972|6561|tc_london

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

kptk92 wrote:

Guys, Kez is scared of everything and complains about everything too. So don't listen to his ramblings
No I don't, or I'd be called David.P
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6653|so randum

kptk92 wrote:

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

kptk92 wrote:

lel

Spoiler (highlight to read):
so fucking true though
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6774|London, England

kptk92 wrote:

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

kptk92 wrote:

Ok but you're still scared of everything Kez

Maybe if you had a more manly name, things would've been different
kptk92
u
+972|6561|tc_london

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

kptk92 wrote:

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

Ok but you're still scared of everything Kez

Maybe if you had a more manly name, things would've been different
tru tru
=Karma-Kills=
"Don't post while intoxicated."
+356|6737|England

hiberNative wrote:

will be capable of replicating conditions just after the Big Bang, helping to answer questions about the nature of matter and the creation of the universe.
scientist haven't even discovered all the lifeforms in the deep seas. and they think they know how and when the universe was created... universe... created... by taking samples from rocks that fall onto earth and meazuring light and radiation? uhh...
It hasn't yet (the clue is in the name). But its true that we know more about outer space than we do about whats at the bottom of the ocean.

But yeah, they're pretty sure when the universe was created (See: Hubble's Constant - or alteast, a point back in time when everything was at one point). And there is a lot of evidence to support the Big Bang theory (microwave background radiation being another).

But what caused the big bang? A theory ive heard which i think is quite interesting... the universe as we know it is based on some sort of string theory, where "universes" are simply branes. And the big bang was simply a collision of branes.

I dont get what you said about rocks...?

EDIT: THE LHC IS NOT GOING TO KILL US ALL, sheesh.

Last edited by =Karma-Kills= (2008-07-27 08:53:37)

Blehm98
conservative hatemonger
+150|6616|meh-land

=Karma-Kills= wrote:

hiberNative wrote:

It hasn't yet (the clue is in the name). But its true that we know more about outer space than we do about whats at the bottom of the ocean.

But yeah, they're pretty sure when the universe was created (See: Hubble's Constant - or alteast, a point back in time when everything was at one point). And there is a lot of evidence to support the Big Bang theory (microwave background radiation being another).

But what caused the big bang? A theory ive heard which i think is quite interesting... the universe as we know it is based on some sort of string theory, where "universes" are simply branes. And the big bang was simply a collision of branes.

I dont get what you said about rocks...?

EDIT: THE LHC IS NOT GOING TO KILL US ALL, sheesh.
Scientific theory = pretty close to right, but we don't know enough facets of it to call it a law
a scientific theory is accepted as fact though
kptk92
u
+972|6561|tc_london
Judgement day
Thorax
Banned
+77|5957

kptk92 wrote:

Judgement day
When?
kptk92
u
+972|6561|tc_london

Thorax wrote:

kptk92 wrote:

Judgement day
When?
donno lol
CanadianLoser
Meow :3 :3
+1,148|6660

kptk92 wrote:

Thorax wrote:

kptk92 wrote:

Judgement day
When?
donno lol
21/12/12
Thorax
Banned
+77|5957

Canadianloser wrote:

kptk92 wrote:

Thorax wrote:

When?
donno lol
21/12/12
Nononono.

That's when the Sun stops moving across the sky because some bush ranger's calender ran out of days.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard