Poll

Do you uncap rape?

Yes72%72% - 173
No27%27% - 65
Total: 238
i g
Banned
+876|5834|GA

What seems to work against me when I am raping someone is to throw claymores down instantly. Don't bother trying to shoot a gun
WasteGate
+4|5778|Australia
Hell Yes.
styfle
*TA* Rep
+2|5778
its war
of course you should be allow to rape
FrankieSpankie3388
Hockey Nut
+243|6500|Boston, MA
I'll do it if they don't have any other flags even if it's not allowed. I generally don't follow server rules because the majority of them are to help lamers. I play to win.
eaglecorps
shotguns
+23|6214|TEXAS

styfle wrote:

its war
of course you should be allow to rape
Do you drag your knuckles too?
Rofl_My_Waffle
+11|6661
Its not war, its a game.

As a server admin, keeping balance is top priority. Spawn camping is ok, but spawn camping a uncap is unacceptable.

Might as well not play the game if your just going to sit on a uncap the whole game locking down the entire team.

Also people start leaving when shit like that happens so we like to enforce not attacking uncaps with high priority.
MetaL*
Banned
+188|6127|Anaheim, Mexifornia

Rofl_My_Waffle wrote:

Its not war, its a game.

As a server admin, keeping balance is top priority. Spawn camping is ok, but spawn camping a uncap is unacceptable.

Might as well not play the game if your just going to sit on a uncap the whole game locking down the entire team.

Also people start leaving when shit like that happens so we like to enforce not attacking uncaps with high priority.
I was in your server yesterday uncap raping for the lulz.
Your admins are idiots and too busy revive whoring each other while I was blasting noobs with my MP5 and SRAW the second they spawned.

Woooooo that was fun.
Chrisimo
+3|5722
Interesting debate. I would like to add a few thoughts:

Would anybody here consider it fair if a boxing federation would allow a heavyweight pro fight against a lightweight amateur? Probably not. Of course the pro boxer could say that the amateur deserves to get raped if he can't defend himself properly. My point is this: If a server establishes rules that prevent baserape then they practically say that this server is not only for pros but also for noobs. What's wrong about that?

And one question to those who think that a server should have no rules: What about allowing cheaters and glitchers, too?
H3RB4L ABU53
+45|5837|123 | 456 | 789 | Δ
lol I sometimes rape but not blatantly like bombing it, if I'm bored (I only play Dragon Valley) I sometimes snipe people on the carrier, but I wouldn't call that "raping" and don't see why anyone should complain- they have an essex, 2 jets, 2 choppers, 2 boats, and infantry and I am one sniper- if they get owned by me then they are a bit sh** to be honest lol
But I sometimes (but not always) bomb the carrier on the TV2 servers- I was doing it yesterday and I killed about 6 people with the 2 bombs and someone said "H3RB4L, you're banned- raping carrier" LOL I was like ok, ban me then obviously he wasn't an admin he was going ballistic, made me very happy:)
jord
+2,382|6648|The North, beyond the wall.
Yeah and if you're on the receiving end you man the essex's until there's a slot on the other team.
Kitfoxfire
+1|5718
WTH???

Yes 74% - 157
No 25% - 53

since when does 74 and 25 make 100????

And OT i do occasionally, namely on karkand if the USMC is being pansys and not leaving their bases, just sitting there nade spaming and gettting pissed when we move on them.
LiGaLiZe
k?
+82|6089|sweden
Since you can null vote
mnishimura00
I ruin Wake Island for everybody.
+15|6153
i only hit the uncap if i can get away with it, and there are lots of people to kill.  at wake, i will hit the carrier with the chopper and jet, and circle back for seconds and thirds if i can.  i focus on KDR, so if i have a high chance of getting killed, i wont do it.

lately, ive been playing on servers that dont allow uncap rape, and i dont miss doing it, but when the opportunity calls... i answer.
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6167|Winland

If you haven't gotten out by the time it takes for a plane to get there, you've got yourself to blame. Takes almost a minute to get there on most maps.

Bases are there to be raped.
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
latinolink
plop plop flop flop
+11|6627|west liberty IA
So when I base rape i take my **** out and pound that shit with my **** and I always aim for the ****** making sure my victim squeal like a pig sometimes i aim for the ass cause the base likes it there also.(note: I hope some people take this in a sexual way) Anyways i only base rape if the other team decides to be douches and camp (cough cough Karkand) with their sniper kits and that's when I can go Rambo.
Beduin
Compensation of Reactive Power in the grid
+510|5720|شمال
No i dont.
Not because of admins or ROE.. Cause it stinks!
But I do have a tendecy to revive baserapers on their way to an uncap, or on their way back...
الشعب يريد اسقاط النظام
...show me the schematic
MrAnderson
Ghost Town T90/Apache Whore
+99|5969|Aberdeen, Scotland
Depends on the game and other players; if everyone is playing fair, so do I.

If the server is full of retards, fuck 'em...
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6256|eng
Well i play kark, so as US i move down the left flank and take some spawners on my way to square. And as Mec, if the Us are too shit to move out, me and theRB will move up the hill and rape.
#rekt
H3RB4L ABU53

MrAnderson wrote:

Depends on the game and other players; if everyone is playing fair, so do I.

If the server is full of retards, fuck 'em...
Exactly! If I'm on Dragon Valley and the rules are "Stay away from carrier!" and some J-10 repeatedly bombs it and don't get kicked, when the teams swap, I will rape the fuck out of the US carrier. On the other hand, if everyone is playing fair then so will I
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6536|England

This topic is STILL going?!

If its allowed, then fine. And I will hit an uncap if they have lost all other flags.
If its not allowed, then fine too. I dont live off of raping an uncap.

Ill follow whichever the server enforces: I prefer to play the dam game rather than get kicked every 5minutes. Although, if theres no admins on, Ill put the odd couple of bombs or missiles into it
H3RB4L ABU53
How do you change in your profile the thing that says "Member" to whatever you want? Or is that a VIP thing? lol

Last edited by H3RB4L ABU53 (2008-08-06 15:24:05)

Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6256|eng

H3RB4L ABU53 wrote:

How do you change in your profile the thing that says "Member" to whatever you want? Or is that a VIP thing? lol
Go into the Bf2s - etcetera section at the forum homepage, and go to the topic at the top of the stickies list (red ones) about member title, post what you want it to be and a mod will change it for you.
#rekt
_Dominiko_PL
TITS or gtfo.
+97|6491|Polish state of EU
Mini-Poll:
Do you really care if others in this forum rape the uncap?
-No
-Hell No
-Leave me alone Im busy
-Cant find my mobile/cell phone have you seen it somewhere?
Ec0li
Vagina face
+167|5969|London ㋛

_Dominiko_PL wrote:

Mini-Poll:
-No
-Hell No
-Leave me alone Im busy
Well gtfo the thread and go make one about that then. You could say the same thing about every other fucking poll on this forum.

Last edited by Ec0li (2008-08-06 19:26:02)

usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6731

_Dominiko_PL wrote:

Mini-Poll:
-No
-Hell No
-Leave me alone Im busy
i found your phone

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard