i g
Banned
+876|5834|GA

i can play online now, but i cannot stand to play console fps for more than 5 minutes
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6750|Great Brown North

HurricaИe wrote:

The shotguns fail unless you're breathing down an opponent's neck

My play is inconsistent with this game for some reason. One round I'll do great, then I'll suck for 10 rounds.
lies! the NS2000 is the sex

https://mediasrv01.eaeurope.eu/bfbc/pm_albums/15461228_1.jpg
one hit kill

Last edited by krazed (2008-07-27 02:48:29)

NeXuS
Shock it till ya know it
+375|6311|Atlanta, Georgia

i g wrote:

i can play online now, but i cannot stand to play console fps for more than 5 minutes
Keep playing. You'll hate it till you learn the ropes and play like you should be playing. Playing with friends is also fun to. Me posiedon krazed and a few others have a fucking ball when playing this game together. Such as tank raping, driving hummers through death defying situations, and driving boats over enemy's and into building (oasis).
i g
Banned
+876|5834|GA

NeXuS4909 wrote:

i g wrote:

Keep playing. You'll hate it till you learn the ropes and play like you should be playing. Playing with friends is also fun to. Me posiedon krazed and a few others have a fucking ball when playing this game together. Such as tank raping, driving hummers through death defying situations, and driving boats over enemy's and into building (oasis).
i prefer shooting people in the face

ill give it a go though
NeXuS
Shock it till ya know it

i g wrote:

NeXuS4909 wrote:

i g wrote:

i prefer shooting people in the face

ill give it a go though
add me xX1NeXuS1Xx and xfire me when your ready to play.
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6335|California
played the demo on my friends 360 its pretty fun i was like omg omg omg dude i just drove over a tree!!!
cause i dont have a 360
kptk92
u
+972|6378|tc_london
Anyone up for helping me with 'There is no I in Squad' later on? Go on Oasis and as Attackers, and I'll gradually move up and you all spawn on me..?
Marconius
One-eyed Wonder Mod
+368|6664|San Francisco
I have the PS3 version.  I'm always up for a round of BC...so far I'm the only player I've seen break over 1000 points in a round, and lately I've been getting stuck joining the team full of dumbasses who don't know what to do.  "Oh, the charge has been planted!  I'm gonna stay here and snipe people and let someone else take care of it!"

"Oh, one of my teammates has graciously arty'ed and cleared the way for a charge to be planted!  How nice of them.  Me and the rest of the team will stay in the hills and snipe...someone else will plant that charge!"

I REALLY hope they get the damned VoIP fixed in the upcoming release.

My PS3 ID is:  tF-Marconius
NeXuS
Shock it till ya know it

Marconius wrote:

I have the PS3 version.  I'm always up for a round of BC...so far I'm the only player I've seen break over 1000 points in a round, and lately I've been getting stuck joining the team full of dumbasses who don't know what to do.  "Oh, the charge has been planted!  I'm gonna stay here and snipe people and let someone else take care of it!"

"Oh, one of my teammates has graciously arty'ed and cleared the way for a charge to be planted!  How nice of them.  Me and the rest of the team will stay in the hills and snipe...someone else will plant that charge!"

I REALLY hope they get the damned VoIP fixed in the upcoming release.

My PS3 ID is:  tF-Marconius
Whats wrong with voip?
Marconius
One-eyed Wonder Mod
+368|6664|San Francisco
It's never worked for me.  I have a Plantronics 510 bluetooth mic that doesn't seem to transmit voice, but receives it just fine.  Same thing with my USB Logitech PS2 headset.  As soon as the game loads, it kills the transmit voice...even opening the XMB and checking the audio in settings results in the PS3 not getting anything from the headsets...it just receives.

Every single game I've played, I hear people going "Hello?  This on?" or they just have their mic on which picks up sounds of the game from their end.  I've never had a single conversation with anyone online during the game, which is frustrating as hell when your teammates are being stupid.

They mentioned that this fix is coming with the Conquest release, so here's to hoping for that.
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6077|Birmingham, UK
Is it still too late to do the find all five?

I subscribed to the newsletter and they sent me no email with the code yesterday. And the veteran soesn't work because my PSN supposeddly isn't linked, but i've linked it 3 times, and whenever i click on the URL in the email, it says its already linked, but the site says its not.
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6077|Birmingham, UK
And, today i was the Russians, on the arty in that farm map which i can't remember the name.

And i got over 600 points, something like 638, anyway, the noobs on my SQUAD came and tk'd me, and then ran off. I get back in, and start winning the game for our team again, and they did it again.

Why do 11 year olds do this?
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6077|Birmingham, UK
Dammit. I've tried everything. Making new addresses and trying to link it, linking it with my first one multiple times. It just won't work.

When i click on my URL they sent me i get sent to the log in screen. I log in, and then it says in red, the account is already linked.

I've just gone back onto the veteran thingy, and when i tried to put down Bad Company, the account has not been linked. What do i do?

Still, at least they sent me a code for subscribing to the news letter.

Last edited by SEREVENT (2008-08-03 08:25:19)

kptk92
u
+972|6378|tc_london
lol
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6077|Birmingham, UK

kptk92 wrote:

lol
Don't just laugh...

its mean :'(
NeXuS
Shock it till ya know it
tr-tr-triple post! post! post! Anyone know when conquest is coming out?!?!?

I am the 666th reply.

Last edited by NeXuS4909 (2008-08-04 22:57:36)

lilbaily2
+12|6612|OH
hopefully soon gold rush is getting boring
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6750|Great Brown North
i saw somewhere that said august 7th
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6077|Birmingham, UK
I couldn't connect this morining, it kicked me out of a server and then wouldn't let me connect. I played SP instead...

I'm about 1000 points of the leaderboard too!

Last edited by SEREVENT (2008-08-05 05:04:36)

NeXuS
Shock it till ya know it

SEREVENT wrote:

I couldn't connect this morining, it kicked me out of a server and then wouldn't let me connect. I played SP instead...

I'm about 1000 points of the leaderboard too!
before i quit i was around 8000th place haha.
H3RB4L ABU53
+45|5837|123 | 456 | 789 | Δ
I used to have BF2 on 360 ages ago, haven't played BC yet (360's dead) but might give it a go- but no jets the thing I liked about the 360 is that you just got 1 controller so it is comfy to switch between vehicles/on foot, and everyone's got the same hardware. The thing I didn't like was that there are more idiots on live, and it just seemed to take less skill for some reason, like I could get literally about 20-30 chopper snipes in 1 round on the xbox, and maybe 10 at most on PC, plus less players on Live than on PC- but that's BF2:MC, I'll definately try Bad Company though the graphics do look good, what does everyone think of it compared to BF2 on PC gameplay-wise?
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6077|Birmingham, UK
I'm on the leaderboards now!
3lmo
Don't Hassel the Hoff
+345|6273|The | Netherlands
Thursday, conquest!
[CSE]Anubis
+24|5962

3lmo wrote:

Thursday, conquest!
Where did you find that?
VicktorVauhn
+319|6362|Southern California

SEREVENT wrote:

And, today i was the Russians, on the arty in that farm map which i can't remember the name.

And i got over 600 points, something like 638, anyway, the noobs on my SQUAD came and tk'd me, and then ran off. I get back in, and start winning the game for our team again, and they did it again.

Why do 11 year olds do this?
I've done it before lol... but I think it was just in demo.
IF you guys were winning, maybe thats a different story... but honestly people who just sit on arty all round are fucking annoying.
More typically though, I get really annoyed when we are getting our ass handed to us and some d' bag is just sitting there worried about his leet stats.
On top of that, when you try and spawn on your squad, and the only one you keep spawning on is some asshole sitting in a seat back at your base... defeats the whole point.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard