SharkyMcshark
I'll take two
+132|6756|Perth, Western Australia

Linus wrote:

ummm, sorry but youre wrong..

not only is this hack real, but there are at least 3 other hacks out for BF2.. anyone who knows how
to use google can find them..  but hey, go complain to EA and see how far that gets you..   then
start complaining about a player jumping and see how far that gets you...oops.. umm, oh yeah, they
made a patch for that....   omg.. what a disgrace EA is..

EAs only intent these days is to rush out more expansion packs.. so they can get more of your money..
Oh of course, by putting forth evidence that this is all faked then I am of course going to be reporting him (so he can get his SinglePlayer account banned ) and obviously because I dont believe that this is real I complain about bunny hoppers all the time.

I know there are hacks for bf2. They are wall hacks, and aimbots. There however, if you read homers post, can be no god mode or infinite ammo, or anything similar to that kind of thing, hacks.
No_Smoking
all your base are belong to us
+35|6667|Sacramento
I didnt read this whole thread so, if its mentioned.. my bad
when he uses the scope in the first few seconds of the movie, you notice both people look right at him when they were shot at. Thats rare for a human to instantly know where the shot is coming from, its my belief those were NPCs.

also you hear short bursts coming from all enemies.. also rare.. there is always at least SOMEONE going full auto.

if its real, that sucks for the community.. if its fake... then whoop de do.

Tanner8 wrote:

Well Its Not A Scientific Breakthrough!! Its Obviously Fake!!! The Guy Just Hosted A Single Player Game And Edited The Names Of The Opponents Through A Script And Modded All The Weapons And Crap. The Second I Saw It I Knew It Was Impossible To Do Server Side!
Is It Fun To Type Like This? I Honestly Find It A Pain In The Butt.

Last edited by No_Smoking (2006-03-04 01:43:05)

imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6740|Human Meat Shield
Well We Have Now Come To The Conclusion That It Is SinglePlayer. I Have Never Seen Anyone Just Stand There And Not Complain At Least Once. I Agree It Is Very Bot-Like, Especially When The Tank Just Sits There And Doesn't Even Move, Let Alone The Enemies, They Just Hug The Wall And The ONLY Person Moving Is This Haxor..... Nice Move...But Should Have Put The SinglePlayer On Hard Mode Or At Least Typed Some Random Bullshit Statement. It's Not Hard To Edit Files In BF2, People Edit All The Time For Clan Tags...  This Is Fucking Hard To Do..
evillbill
+-1|6706|West Oz

imdead wrote:

Well We Have Now Come To The Conclusion That It Is SinglePlayer. I Have Never Seen Anyone Just Stand There And Not Complain At Least Once. I Agree It Is Very Bot-Like, Especially When The Tank Just Sits There And Doesn't Even Move, Let Alone The Enemies, They Just Hug The Wall And The ONLY Person Moving Is This Haxor..... Nice Move...But Should Have Put The SinglePlayer On Hard Mode Or At Least Typed Some Random Bullshit Statement. It's Not Hard To Edit Files In BF2, People Edit All The Time For Clan Tags...  This Is Fucking Hard To Do..
Not half as hard as typing in Caps for the first letter of every word. That takes *true* dedication.
TEKKNA
+0|6609
Why Do You Care?? Game Hackers Are The Same People Who Have To Pay For Sex.  Lame, Like Carl On Aqua Teen Hunger Force
Speelbal
+146|6723|Netherlands
Why I don't believe it's real? If I would be hit by the rocket fest thing.. I would surely say something like: "wtf!".
No one did. Nice Mod. But banging computer players like that is just stupid.
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6759|Singapore

Defiance wrote:

[ADF]YeOldeHomer wrote:

* Changed BOT names to make it look online (why no one has prefixes)
* Changed fire rates of guns
* Changed Ammo Clip sizes
* Changed knife fire distance

So yeah... its a fake. No questions.
I've done this and more with C4. Who wants my video of a C4 cannon? You throw it, it's speed is as fast as a pistol bullet (velocity: 1000) and it detonates on impact 99% of the time.

Reload time is shortened, the same thing he did with the L96 and the SRAW.

Quit crying, it's a fake, if you want I'll replicate his little mod (minus bot names, ive never bothered doing that) and send it to you.
Gimme! Sounds fun! C4 cannon would be 1337
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6759|Singapore

And for everyone bitching about how its like to cap every first word. you just try posting in full caps and see what it does.
Tauri1980
+1|6600
Then i can tell you all that this FUCKING video is 100% REAL....
Ranked Server with Punk Buster
How do i know
I will tell you
I was playing on that server and got killed by him.....when he parachuted to the roof i'm the first to get killed
GODFRACK [KNIFE] TAURI1980
and i wrote BULLSHIT in the chat but he chopped of the movie before it came up.....
and i know that no one was around me...
bslapper
+7|6617|Auckland New Zealand
Most of the people in the game have actual accounts, this guys is a good hacker, i really like the knife tht kills from 30 ft away
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6727|Scotland

wait a min, this has auto SRAWS right? then its not fake, i have seen a couple of guys using it on karkand, they just shoot one after the other, they ended up 1st and 2nd. it works by the way, coz those SRAWS were pwning, i thought nothing of it, i thought maybe it was a glitch, but sure enough every time a tank came by boom, taken out, by the looks of it with 1 sraw, but then i looked moire closely, he was shooting 2 at a time!!!!!!!
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6727|Scotland

you know why ppl maybe didnt complain? coz he might have been in a server that says for "new gamers" or sumthing like that, new gamers are normally attracted to those kinda servers and they might not even notice he was hacking
Tauri1980
+1|6600
everytime someone wrote something he cut the video into another clip
lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3
+369|6800|Denver colorado
now i want ea to wipe his player thinking its real. then, he would be owned
comet241
+164|6736|Normal, IL

Tauri1980 wrote:

How do i know
I will tell you
I was playing on that server and got killed by him.....when he parachuted to the roof i'm the first to get killed
and i wrote BULLSHIT in the chat but he chopped of the movie before it came up.....
umm..... you just started your account today, therefore you=fullofshit ..... end of story. it's a fake.
Breez
AKA: badhq
+937|6603|Derby, England

comet241 wrote:

Tauri1980 wrote:

How do i know
I will tell you
umm..... you just started your account today, therefore you=fullofshit ..... end of story. it's a fake.
No More Sead exacly ( and I can give reasons why which im not gona go in 2 )
Darth_Fleder
Mod from the Church of the Painful Truth
+533|6777|Orlando, FL - Age 43
Good call guys.....obviously a fake. Where can you go full auto with an SRAW and no one notices?
CackNBallz
+45|6713|Toronto, Canada
I laughed really hard when I saw this.  Semi-auto L96? HAHAHA!!! The thing that really made me laugh was the full-auto SRAW and the knife kills.  Classic.
imdead
Death StatPadder
Edit your weapons in singleplayer and you will all find out that it's fake. IF I saw someone doing this with the SRAW, I would definately take screenshots and leave. I wouldn't just stand there and admire 30 rockets in my face.
Bleh
+4|6601
there there just isnt enough evidence to fully know if this video is fake.
DMFDxUconn
+8|6738|Kannapolis,North Carolina
lol.. He did this, he did that...

You all talk as if you know exactly what he did and its no big deal. "Anyone could do it. pffft."

Real or not, its a wake up call that should be investigated, not assumed into a huge rumor of an infamous hack. You are all fueling this kids fire. If none of you believe its real, let it go. Log off these forums and go play some BF2.
imdead
Death StatPadder
Okay, but what if I am at work with no BF2?? Don't really want to work..
Schw3nk3r
+3|6600|Candy Land
What Video
Esker
+1|6698

DMFDxUconn wrote:

lol.. He did this, he did that...

You all talk as if you know exactly what he did and its no big deal. "Anyone could do it. pffft."

Real or not, its a wake up call that should be investigated, not assumed into a huge rumor of an infamous hack. You are all fueling this kids fire. If none of you believe its real, let it go. Log off these forums and go play some BF2.
What's there to investigate? This kid made a mod, changed the bot names to real player names and owned the bots in single player using the modifications. Watch the video, the clues are there...
Tauri1980
+1|6600

comet241 wrote:

Tauri1980 wrote:

How do i know
I will tell you
Full of shit ey....then look real close when he has parachuted down to the roof and makes the knife kill look really close it will say Tauri1980 then you can look up my stats...
http://bf2s.com/player/Tauri1980/

now who's full of shit...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard