liquix
+51|6424|Peoples Republic of Portland
Good. Kids need to learn to wrap up, and learn its totally cool to do so, long before they are 18. Abstinence education is ludicrous. I was dickin around with girls when I was 15, why should everybody pretend they didn't either? It's almost retarded how often people claim Holier than thou on their children, when 99% of the time they themselves did exactly the same time.
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6500|Global Command
Seems to me all they had to do was announce they wanted to hire the little tart to sell sex goods and they got their name in print and all of us talking about it for free.
/win.
Bert10099
[]D [] []\/[] []D
+177|6711|United States

ATG wrote:

Seems to me all they had to do was announce they wanted to hire the little tart to sell sex goods and they got their name in print and all of us talking about it for free.
/win.
But we're not discussing the quality of lifestyle condoms.  Right now we're discussing tit size.

Trojan, ftw, btw.
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6376|North Carolina

Mitch wrote:

Smaller tits are hotter.

There. I said it.
C Cups are just right....
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6376|North Carolina

liquix wrote:

Good. Kids need to learn to wrap up, and learn its totally cool to do so, long before they are 18. Abstinence education is ludicrous. I was dickin around with girls when I was 15, why should everybody pretend they didn't either? It's almost retarded how often people claim Holier than thou on their children, when 99% of the time they themselves did exactly the same time.
Yo b, wrap it up!

https://images2.metacafe.com/thumb/210333/1457191/4/flash_player/0/the_wrap_it_up_box.jpg

lol
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6282

Don't be silly, wrap your willy!
icecold2510
+31|6264
I will date her one day

I start my plan off on getting backstage passes then asking for her number.
I will be the one to help her represent Lifestyle.
The#1Spot
+105|6510|byah

Ryan wrote:

i g wrote:

Ryan wrote:

She's only 16. She has no tits, no cleavage, thus, no quality fapping sessions for you.
Sorry.
i dont want to fap to her lol
i dont care about tit size, as long as they're real
Mosquito bites man, mosquito bites.
Still      small and real > big and fake
i g
Banned
+876|5835|GA

Turquoise wrote:

liquix wrote:

Yo b, wrap it up!

http://images2.metacafe.com/thumb/21033 … up_box.jpg

lol
wrap that shit up yo
pyscofrawg
AKA Selkies ftw
+55|6376|Earth
Oh my, why are all the best things in life illegal?

Mitch wrote:

Smaller tits are hotter.

There. I said it.
I completely agree. +1
Signature
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6257|eng
I would.

Over and over again. She did a naked shot with some magazine, can't remember which one :-|
#rekt
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6687
SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET lol
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6538|NYC / Hamburg

pyscofrawg wrote:

Oh my, why are all the best things in life illegal?

Mitch wrote:

Smaller tits are hotter.

There. I said it.
I completely agree. +1
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
{uscm}Jyden
You likey leaky?
+433|6649|In You Endo- Stoke

ebug9 wrote:

Don't be silly, wrap your willy!
Don't be a fool,wrap your tool!
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6168|Winland

Ryan wrote:

i g wrote:

Spoiler (highlight to read):
moar pl0x
She's only 16. She has no tits, no cleavage, thus, no quality fapping sessions for you.
Sorry.
Those are the things that make for good fapping sessions. Sheesh, what a world...
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
bakinacake
HA HA
+383|5956|Aus, Qld

Turquoise wrote:

Mitch wrote:

Smaller tits are hotter.

There. I said it.
C Cups are just right....
I prefer B
https://i.imgur.com/LGvbJjT.jpg
Mavik
+22|5747|Germany

liquix wrote:

Good. Kids need to learn to wrap up, and learn its totally cool to do so, long before they are 18. Abstinence education is ludicrous.
I usually do not use this phrase - as I am not 100% sure I would use it correctly anyway - but it conveys exactly what I think about your statement: Word, man, word!
FlemishHCmaniac
+147|6383|Belgium
With recent reports showing that one out of four teenage girls has an STD...
Roger Lesboules
Ah ben tabarnak!
+316|6548|Abitibi-Temiscamingue. Québec!

FlemishHCmaniac wrote:

With recent reports showing that one out of four teenage girls has an STD...
Indeed,
chittydog
less busy
+586|6806|Kubra, Damn it!

Bert10099 wrote:

ATG wrote:

/win.
But we're not discussing the quality of lifestyle condoms.  Right now we're discussing tit size.

Trojan, ftw, btw.
Consumer Reports has rated Trojan as most likely to break for like 20 years straight. So, if you want unexpected kids, then yes, Trojan ftw.

By the way, PEDO ALERT! I hope all you nasty bastards drooling over this little girl are still teenagers. She's not even cute, tbh.
Mavik
+22|5747|Germany
Durex get good test results.
i g
Banned
+876|5835|GA

chittydog wrote:

Bert10099 wrote:

ATG wrote:

/win.

Trojan, ftw, btw.
Consumer Reports has rated Trojan as most likely to break for like 20 years straight. So, if you want unexpected kids, then yes, Trojan ftw.

By the way, PEDO ALERT! I hope all you nasty bastards drooling over this little girl are still teenagers. She's not even cute, tbh.
o_0
Roger Lesboules
Ah ben tabarnak!
+316|6548|Abitibi-Temiscamingue. Québec!

i g wrote:

chittydog wrote:

Bert10099 wrote:

Trojan, ftw, btw.

o_0
Was the o.O for the trojan beeing bad or for beeing called a pedo?
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6687|Riva, MD
I'm 16 so I can't be a pedo.

Seems a bit ridiculous for them to be using a 15 year old to promote condoms.

Last edited by _j5689_ (2008-07-29 06:52:44)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard