m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6670|UK

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

Make sure you wear your American Eagle clothes to Pakistan
Like they're literate.  I asked a cousin to show me where Pakistan was on a map.

He pointed at Africa.
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
Bert10099
[]D [] []\/[] []D
+177|6739|United States

m3thod wrote:

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

Like they're literate.  I asked a cousin to show me where Pakistan was on a map.

He pointed at Africa.
What does literacy have to do with clothing?
m3thod
+2,197|6670|UK

Bert10099 wrote:

m3thod wrote:

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

He pointed at Africa.
The American bit on the American Eagle clothing.

They're not found of Americans.
m3thod
+2,197|6670|UK
Okay i've got some superdry T's.  Branding galore and this is a British brand.

http://www.cult.co.uk/search.aspx?Look= … eln%2fk%3d

Using American culture is becoming the norm over here.
SgtHeihn
Should have ducked
+394|6485|Ham Lake, MN (Fucking Cold)

m3thod wrote:

Bert10099 wrote:

m3thod wrote:

He pointed at Africa.
wow, I am speechless.
Liberal-Sl@yer
Certified BF2S Asshole
+131|6455|The edge of sanity
I usually just go with some nice levi's or wrangler jeans and some of my favorite band shirts. Much better than anything masinstream has.
Aries_37
arrivederci frog
+368|6574|London

m3thod wrote:

Okay i've got some superdry T's
The osaka ones are awesome
i g
Banned
+876|5863|GA

the people who are worried about what other people wear are just as bad as the people who actually wear it--if not worse

Last edited by i g (2008-07-28 16:49:59)

DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6683|United States of America
Get some genuine Levi jeans. I usually buy a lot from Old Navy, as they're a decent brand that isn't too obsessed with the gay "fashion" like the previously mentioned brands.
Tripulaci0n
+14|6155
Don't like anything much from those stores, polos arent bad, but I don't particularly fit well into their clothes. I don't think I'd object if someone gave me a few of their clothes but I can't bring myself to walk into an A&F or Hollister, and there's just nothing I really like at AE.

I'm more of a tucked in dress shirt kind of guy anyway.
Smithereener
+138|6314|California
They aren't bad quality or anything for what they are - clothes. But for clothes, I think it's too expensive; especially since the quality of those three brands are the same as some other brands you'd find at Kohl's. I guess if you like the brand or the image they portray, there's no real reason you should stay away.

On a related note, I hate going into those shops (Hollister and A&F). Music usually sucks, and the lighting sucks as well. Or at least the ones I've been to. And the people there usually pop their collars, which annoys the hell out of me.
Home
Section.80
+447|6846|Seattle, Washington, USA

Those are bitch brands, thats what. ESPECIALLY Hollister. Looks fine on girls, but any guy who wears it is a bitch. Those clothes are made for little fake tan, blond, plastic tit, hair twirling, bubblegum comping, daddy's money spending bitches. Anti-masculinity brands.

BlackKoala wrote:

m3thod wrote:

what am i missing?!!! What do you suggest?!
The stores are fine, clothes are clothes.  The ones that hate like that probably:

a) are too fat to properly fit the clothes
b) cannot afford the clothes
c) wear wal-mart shoes and polos.

I prefer AE and Aeropostale to AF (AF is overpriced as shit) but Abercrombie makes the better jeans of the three, IMO.  The clothes are priced more than the walmart or Target stuff, but it is of better quality and design.
Or
d) Don't like bitch clothes.
My entire group of friends (excluding one who wore a Hollister shirt one time and we gave him tons of shit about it) doesn't fall under any of your 3 options and we all hate Hollister.

Think I found a picture of ya M3th
https://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m271/homeschtar/Stuff/m3thinapinkshirt.jpg

Last edited by Home (2008-07-28 17:17:48)

BlackKoala
+215|6324

Bert10099 wrote:

BlackKoala wrote:

m3thod wrote:

The stores are fine, clothes are clothes.  The ones that hate like that probably:

I prefer AE and Aeropostale to AF (AF is overpriced as shit) but Abercrombie makes the better jeans of the three, IMO.  The clothes are priced more than the walmart or Target stuff, but it is of better quality and design.
If clothes are clothes, then what's the point of spending rediculous amounts of money when you can get cheaper non-brand clothing that looks just as fine with no difference in quality?
I already pointed out that they were of better quality and design, but by the "clothes are clothes" thing I was going for more of the brand hatred based on things that don't matter.

And deal shop, you can get the clothes really cheap.  Most of my jeans I got on sale for $25 a pair, and my shirts were all under $20 (with a few exceptions for nice clothes), so the price difference over department stores is negligible and the quality and design are better so...why not?

And why do you people care so much about what other people wear?

It's...odd?

Last edited by BlackKoala (2008-07-28 17:27:14)

FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6499|so randum

m3thod wrote:

`MetaL* wrote:

m3thod wrote:

Don't get snobby rich spoiled kid clothes?
As much as i want to buy Helmut Lang, and swan around Selfridges....i would be bankrupt in 10 seconds.
fuck swanning around selffrigdes, i swan around topman/RI

daddys mastercard yaaaay
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
i g
Banned
+876|5863|GA

i g wrote:

the people who are worried about what other people wear are just as bad as the people who actually wear it--if not worse
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6808|Marathon, Florida Keys
Uh...i don't really have any of those trendy clothes......they are way overpriced....most of my shirts are from museums lol. You will almost always see me in a white T.
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
m3thod
+2,197|6670|UK

Home wrote:

Those are bitch brands, thats what. ESPECIALLY Hollister. Looks fine on girls, but any guy who wears it is a bitch. Those clothes are made for little fake tan, blond, plastic tit, hair twirling, bubblegum comping, daddy's money spending bitches. Anti-masculinity brands.

BlackKoala wrote:

m3thod wrote:

Or
My entire group of friends (excluding one who wore a Hollister shirt one time and we gave him tons of shit about it) doesn't fall under any of your 3 options and we all hate Hollister.

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m271 … kshirt.jpg

i have no idea who that is.
Ryan
+1,230|6842|Alberta, Canada

`MetaL* wrote:

Lawlz at all those gay brands.
Every guy at my school wears them (almost every guy).
Bunch-o-foggots.
Tripulaci0n
+14|6155
Can buy brand name clothes that "fell off the truck" in HK for around $5-20 each. Most sizes don't fit the little Chinese people that inhabit the island too, so there's lots to choose from.

On a side note, you don't dress to impress guys, unless you're gay. So in general I wouldn't listen to what gamers who wear Pink Floyd t-shirts and Wallmart jeans have to say about fashion.

My roommate in college used to give me shit every time I bought a piece of clothing that cost over $30 but all of this kids clothes were too big (because cheap clothes don't fit well) and looked like shit, but he used the line "clothes are clothes" all the time.
Ender2309
has joined the GOP
+470|6569|USA
if you can get at discount the shorts are really nice, as are the jeans. the polo tees are ok as long as you're in shape. the regular t-shirts are hideous and the flipflops aren't bad either. women go crazy for fierce cologne, i'm not sure why. we have to spritz the stores with it every 30 minutes.

edit: thats for abercrombie. hollister is marketed towards 14-17 year olds so stay away from there. and AE is really nice too. if you get regular tees get them there.

Last edited by Ender2309 (2008-07-28 17:41:40)

m3thod
+2,197|6670|UK

FatherTed wrote:

m3thod wrote:

`MetaL* wrote:

Don't get snobby rich spoiled kid clothes?
As much as i want to buy Helmut Lang, and swan around Selfridges....i would be bankrupt in 10 seconds.

daddys mastercard yaaaay
you're a smelly student.  That where you're meant to go.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6499|so randum

m3thod wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

m3thod wrote:

daddys mastercard yaaaay
you're a smelly student.  That where you're meant to go.
pssh, i only go to primark once a year.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Roc18
`
+655|5789|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY

m3thod wrote:

Home wrote:

BlackKoala wrote:

Or

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m271 … kshirt.jpg

i have no idea who that is.
You just got bodied by Home.
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6364|California
I only wear Hollister and AF, hate me all you want, just cause I can afford em. (Only wear polo's though)(Plus I live in Cali thats what everyone here wears.)(excpet the poor mexicans)
Aeropostale polos are crap, thats why their only $10s each. AE's alright I never wear them though.

Last edited by =NHB=Shadow (2008-07-28 18:07:27)

m3thod
+2,197|6670|UK

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

I only wear Hollister and AF, hate me all you want, just cause I can afford em.
Aeropostale polos are crap, thats why their only $10s each. AE's alright I never wear them though.
you work at Hollister or AF.  You get discounts.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard