JakAttaK
csanva<3
+492|6328|England

Mint Sauce wrote:

ShadowsStrike wrote:

Scrim against =SGR= yesterday night. They complained they weren't allowed unlocks, and 2 members refused to play due to this. We ended up playing one round of a 6v6 in which 2 of our members got kicked for being abusive. It's completely hypocritical, as the main guy from =SGR= was swearing at us calling us cunts etc etc for bunny hopping We just told him to shutup and play, and yet we are the abusive ones? Anyway, we played on through our players getting kicked, and won the round 180-0. After that, the whole team rage quit, and we all got banned from their server. We had absolutely owned them, with our top player at around 30-2, and our bottom at 22-3. Their top player was 2-16, and they only racked up 16 kills against us in total. I won't be organising a scrim with them any time soon.
Lol. I know =SGR= and all their cry baby admins, rules and members. They suck so fucking hard it's not true. Were any of the following players playing; grobag, Toxic-Candy, TheRB94, animal_mother_|nF. I've been banned from every server they own, one jump = kick. How the fuck am I supposed to get over that low wall? ARGH it's so stupid because they genuinely think they are good, and that their rules are best. It doesn't help that they play in the worst league imaginable, DL.
OMFG YES! Grobag was the guy swearing at us, and when he rage-quit and we all said bye, we all got warned by Toxic for attitudes? They cried about the no unlock rule because they all love the G36E so much, and I told them they were lame for scrimming with it. Toxic then asked if the only reason we didn't like it was because it was " good ", and when I told her we were also practicing for leagues, she laughed and said most leagues play with unlocks.....I asked her which ones and she DL....So not most, just the one haha. I then told her we were practicing for TWL then also gonna have a go at ESL (yeh, it will be stupidly hard, but a laugh along the way), and she said that both of those leagues were full of bunnyhopping, shooting-through-wall noobs. I laughed at her. It is SO annoying they think they are good, and I think that is why they got fucked off with us. We were raping them into the ground, and they didn't like it becuase they're "good". Lmao.
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6288|eng

ShadowsStrike wrote:

Mint Sauce wrote:

ShadowsStrike wrote:

Scrim against =SGR= yesterday night. They complained they weren't allowed unlocks, and 2 members refused to play due to this. We ended up playing one round of a 6v6 in which 2 of our members got kicked for being abusive. It's completely hypocritical, as the main guy from =SGR= was swearing at us calling us cunts etc etc for bunny hopping We just told him to shutup and play, and yet we are the abusive ones? Anyway, we played on through our players getting kicked, and won the round 180-0. After that, the whole team rage quit, and we all got banned from their server. We had absolutely owned them, with our top player at around 30-2, and our bottom at 22-3. Their top player was 2-16, and they only racked up 16 kills against us in total. I won't be organising a scrim with them any time soon.
Lol. I know =SGR= and all their cry baby admins, rules and members. They suck so fucking hard it's not true. Were any of the following players playing; grobag, Toxic-Candy, TheRB94, animal_mother_|nF. I've been banned from every server they own, one jump = kick. How the fuck am I supposed to get over that low wall? ARGH it's so stupid because they genuinely think they are good, and that their rules are best. It doesn't help that they play in the worst league imaginable, DL.
OMFG YES! Grobag was the guy swearing at us, and when he rage-quit and we all said bye, we all got warned by Toxic for attitudes? They cried about the no unlock rule because they all love the G36E so much, and I told them they were lame for scrimming with it. Toxic then asked if the only reason we didn't like it was because it was " good ", and when I told her we were also practicing for leagues, she laughed and said most leagues play with unlocks.....I asked her which ones and she DL....So not most, just the one haha. I then told her we were practicing for TWL then also gonna have a go at ESL (yeh, it will be stupidly hard, but a laugh along the way), and she said that both of those leagues were full of bunnyhopping, shooting-through-wall noobs. I laughed at her. It is SO annoying they think they are good, and I think that is why they got fucked off with us. We were raping them into the ground, and they didn't like it becuase they're "good". Lmao.
Lol. Yeah, all the bollocks teams complain about the bunny hopping, it's so funny. Instead of TWL, you should play CB Inf 4v4 - 8v8. It's probably the easiest to use, and there are alot of good teams on there. The leader of my old clan (=HeL=Stonedwizard) was convinced that all the top teams; Veritas (read: Powahrangers), icU*, Vital, V.box| etc etc used macroes and "some dodgy stuff", he's just making excuses that they outplay them x10. Same goes with =SGR=. Somebody set up the match =SupportGunRegiment= vs Epsilon.eSports. Now that would be funny.
#rekt
JakAttaK
csanva<3
+492|6328|England
Mint I've added you on Xfire. Epsilon vs =SGR= would be a waste of time. If they quit one round in to us, they will quit the first 30 seconds to Epsilon. I can't stand the people that make excuses for them being shit. The amount of times I've been told I have a pistol macro because I " swap to pistol way to fast. It's not even doable. ".....It's wank.
aimless
+166|6127|Texas
I onced scrimmed some European team who put up a real fight wanting to play with unlocks. I thought they were joking but then I found the DL league.
robcr9
+111|5983

GateKeeper{NL} wrote:

Fcuk it, the hackers
bloody namehackers
http://raycaster.info/hackbuster/shame.php?pid=44508871
I'm on that list -.-
GateKeeper{NL}
+142|6371

robcr9 wrote:

GateKeeper{NL} wrote:

Fcuk it, the hackers
bloody namehackers
I'm on that list -.-
also hacked?
Cyrax-Sektor
Official Battlefield fanboy
+240|6150|San Antonio, Texas

GateKeeper{NL} wrote:

robcr9 wrote:

GateKeeper{NL} wrote:

Fcuk it, the hackers
bloody namehackers
I'm on that list -.-
also hacked?
Nope, the program had some bug that marked legit players, such as myself and many admins. Having certain characters can mess up the program, but I believe the creator fixed it.
GateKeeper{NL}
+142|6371

Cyrax-Sektor wrote:

GateKeeper{NL} wrote:

robcr9 wrote:

I'm on that list -.-
also hacked?
Nope, the program had some bug that marked legit players, such as myself and many admins. Having certain characters can mess up the program, but I believe the creator fixed it.
your on it too, i shoulnd complain here
Stubbee
Religions Hate Facts, Questions and Doubts
+223|6745|Reality

GateKeeper{NL} wrote:

Cyrax-Sektor wrote:

GateKeeper{NL} wrote:

also hacked?
your on it too, i shoulnd complain here
Except his being there was due to weird characters in his name. You being there is due to a malicious shit bag trying to get you reset or pb banned.
The US economy is a giant Ponzi scheme. And 'to big to fail' is code speak for 'niahnahniahniahnah 99 percenters'
TomoMajca
+2|6691
If u wish to observe a cheater, download the demo and keep an eye on Dimonsky_15. Power user of wall hack and aim bot
http://www.savefile.com/files/1668757

and I ofund this
http://www.pbbans.com/mbi-viewban-2c08531d-vb74772.html

little bastard
woodrot
I Need A Dump
+25|6732|sunderland england
hi i was commander tonite
all of a sudden i got loads of lag & my commander screen showed that i was doing a vehicle drop which i wasnt
vehicle drop showed up a white colour on mini map instead of usual yellow
when i changed to normal screen there were loads of cars dropping from sky which i hadnt dropped
sorry i never thaught of screenie im  sure uv seen loads of them anyway
so i joined another server
then i get booted for punkbuster problem
has my account been hacked ??????
my stats r not good i know this but wtf
HELP
SORRY FOR SPELLING IM DRUNK AT MOMENT

Last edited by woodrot (2008-07-19 16:25:20)

MrAnderson
Ghost Town T90/Apache Whore
+99|6001|Aberdeen, Scotland
I posted in your other thread, most likely someone else using comm hacks then you got a harmless PB kick.
woodrot
I Need A Dump
+25|6732|sunderland england

MrAnderson wrote:

I posted in your other thread, most likely someone else using comm hacks then you got a harmless PB kick.
yea saw your other post m8 no replies on here so i made a new thread SORRY
HSG
+23|6476|British Columbia, Canada

aimless wrote:

=US= Wake 24/7

Was doing really good in an F-35 shooting down every J-10 and chopper that got up. Let my guard down for one second and a J-10 (with an admin in it of course) got behind me right over our carrier, I bailed, was banned. [!b aim bye] that's real mature lol.
I play on that sevrer alot,I mostly fly f35 and rape the hell out of china, I never seen =US= ppl do that. It was prolly a noob admin or soemthing.
CC-Marley
+407|6830
Kicked/Banned for suspicion of Hacking because I beat up on some =ISA= pilots who were wowed by some 360 hack because they were such good pilots....lol I'm pretty good but not great by any stretch. Funny stuff I tell you. Wish I got the screenies of them bitching.

https://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a278/CC-Marley/bf2-20080721-015600.png
https://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a278/CC-Marley/bf2-20080721-015609.png
I went 20-5 vv for Mec in Mig(0 deaths in Mig) joining a game late then started out 3-0 in the F-15on an emptying server,  then^^^
https://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a278/CC-Marley/bf2-20080721-015201.png
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6574

BBUK make their return to this thread, I'm sure it won't be long until they're in here again.

First crybaby Prodigy starts whining because I've killed him around 6-7 times.
https://screenshot.xfire.com/screenshot/natural/36ed758e77b99b75fd1e453dde77d8437e17d971.png

And then...
https://screenshot.xfire.com/screenshot/natural/ebb45d50dca620f78fea8bb1a13625e4c9bd1efa.png
Roughly translated, that's "I'm a noob with admin powers, bye"
k0nfusion
+9|5841
"Suspicion of hacking" or "people are complaining you're hacking" .... such bullshit reasons to kick someone. Both ISA and BBUK should be boycotted... no one should play in servers like that.....
CC-Marley
+407|6830

k0nfusion wrote:

"Suspicion of hacking" or "people are complaining you're hacking" .... such bullshit reasons to kick someone. Both ISA and BBUK should be boycotted... no one should play in servers like that.....
I pled my case and got the ban lifted. Only after explaning everything they wanted to know. One member jumped in on my thread with a head admin. Saying that I needed to explain 5 different Guids and numerous different nicks. How their tag meant more than a non member could know or something like that.  Anyway they run a rotation I like and their good pilots are mostly cannon fodder so I will return until as long as they let me.
CommonSense
Banned
+51|5938|New York

Toilet Sex wrote:

BBUK make their return to this thread, I'm sure it won't be long until they're in here again.

First crybaby Prodigy starts whining because I've killed him around 6-7 times.
http://screenshot.xfire.com/screenshot/ … 17d971.png

And then...
http://screenshot.xfire.com/screenshot/ … bd1efa.png
Roughly translated, that's "I'm a noob with admin powers, bye"
looool, whenever I get bored I always crash their server along with some of the german owned/ran servers.
RiCKRoLLd
+6|6179
Pubs that think they're good make me laugh.

/end
TheCraazey88
+1|6269|UK

iD wrote:

got banned on [DPC]deathproofclan.com

i told them that their team had a cheater. he was shooting the rpk while standing, over the whole map.
got banned for "stupid talk" or something.

stupid admins
LOL thats funny sh1t. I do hate them admins especially C.H.UPHAM, he's a real douchebag!
san4
The Mas
+311|6690|NYC, a place to live
I was kicked from AdA Infantaria last night. I violated their rule against pings below 100. I hit tab when I saw !k san4 pi and there were people with pings over 300. Mine was 23.

What the hell kind of rule is that?
MrAnderson
Ghost Town T90/Apache Whore
+99|6001|Aberdeen, Scotland
Wtf? Some kind of wierdass international server I guess

Edit...or cavemen with >56k?

Last edited by MrAnderson (2008-08-05 14:36:18)

aimless
+166|6127|Texas
*ATG* 24/7 Wake Island. But you guys probably already new that.

41-1 in J-10, flew up to arty island to shoot a boat, saw an F35 already off the carrier pulling up, went for it - banned for carrier rape.
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6288|eng
I only play on a small amount of Karkand servers, all 32 size, 64 is shit. I'm known on all the servers and the only reason i get kicked is for serious baserape if i'm in the mood.

The best reason I ever got banned for was ping hacking. I mean seriously, what the fuck?
#rekt

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard