airie865
[KNTL] uber - pwner
+5|6631| Scotland !
i prefer mashtuur because it provides a different type of vehicles and offers more sniping oppertunities(what i like) .Above all that karkand offers a small confined space at the start of the battle to get you high points then it goes all spread out. WHAT DO YOUS THINK??
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6790|Singapore

Farkand sucks For anyone who claims they 'love karkand because of the infantry CQC it provides' blah blah needs to examine closely how karkand is played, stfu, go suck on their high scores and wank in bed. Mashtuur FTW.
Aslan the Creator
Welcome to duty
+1|6634
I love Karkand. I hate Mashtuur. lol
terrafirma
Press 1 to Kill
+81|6655|Westminster, Colorado
Why is this listed under Euro Forces? 

My vote is for Mashtuur even tho I played Karkand more.
metal1215
+18|6647|Varsseveld, Netherlands
mashtuur is great but there are too many snipers
I like karkand more
=Robin-Hood=
A stranger in the dark
+213|6822|Belgium

The link between this thread and EF is beyond me... moved.
R
Rosse_modest
+76|6777|Antwerp, Flanders

=Robin-Hood= wrote:

The link between this thread and EF is beyond me... moved.
R
Perhaps it will all make sense if you eat some hallucinogenic mushrooms...

But to get back on topic:
I like Karkand, but I love Mashtuur.
EvilMonkeySlayer
+82|6653
Mashtuur is tops, Karkand is ok.

I find Karkand is more a just spray and pray map, the best way to get kills on that map is equip yourself as a support, fire away and throw grenades. Too easy.

Mashtuur is very much a sniper map to a degree and great fun.
Sondar
701SQ Commander
+0|6717
wel i experienced karkand also as a good sniper map drop them claymores
=Robin-Hood=
A stranger in the dark
+213|6822|Belgium

@Rose, so besides keeping Agent Orange in your basement, you also distribute interesting side products...

Hmm, I could use some at the moment; so, is that Lispersteenweg or Paaiestraat in Boechout?

Cheers,
R
Drenai
+0|6654
I love Sharqi above everything. But I prefer Mashtuur over Karkand, karkand seems to attract the less experienced players.
Rosse_modest
+76|6777|Antwerp, Flanders

=Robin-Hood= wrote:

@Rose, so besides keeping Agent Orange in your basement, you also distribute interesting side products...

Hmm, I could use some at the moment; so, is that Lispersteenweg or Paaiestraat in Boechout?

Cheers,
R
Yes, my basement is an excellent environment for growing all sorts of fungi.

I don't even know the Paaiestraat :p
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6691|Tampa Bay Florida
I can't seem to find Mashtuur city servers anymore, hmm.  It used to be my fav. but for some reason I can't find it anymore
Chowley
+1|6687|Ireland
Mash is shite since they raped the BH. Its just a rather boring map now thats overcrowded with snipers.
elite3444
The other kid
+24|6638|USA

Drenai wrote:

I love Sharqi above everything. But I prefer Mashtuur over Karkand, karkand seems to attract the less experienced players.
same here but i like karkand better (just because like u said unexperiences players i get ALOT of points)
Chowley
+1|6687|Ireland
Sharqi is a brilliant map definately my favourite, after that would be warlord followed by the rest of the SF maps, I have come to hate the standard bf2 maps. I think ill only go back to them to get the navy cross and golden scimitar when I have the spetsnaz, sas bla bla ribbons
Home
Section.80
+447|6849|Seattle, Washington, USA

I used to love Karkand, but now I prefer Mashtuur over it. Mashtuur is more of a tactics/strategy map than Karkand.
FSFGrimes
+1|6743
Mash usually has one to many snipers. Mash has more tactics to it then just driving that APC around the mountain. So I honestly prefer it more.
MooseRyder
+37|6656|Montréal, Canada
I prefer mashuur city over Karkand but i got tired of both map realy fast. I prefer maps where u have choppers and jet with tanks and boats. like wake island
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6770|Human Meat Shield
I like both, but wait... whoever gets into the BH is a high point whore, no matter what team, and that's the reality of that map, don't say it's not the case either...and thats why there are 31 snipers, and that's why I play Karkand/Warlord more. Mashtuur is a mini Ghost Town, imo, with Ghost Town being the big brother.  I like both, I like all city maps, because I don't get tk'd for planes that way. Maybe someone needs to examine how Mashtuur is played.
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6634

Mashtuur is a crap map, after a few minutes in  the games the other team has capped all the flags.

Strike at karkand was good it just got boring, especially when you play it 24/7
eusgen
Nugget
+402|6794|Jupiter
MasturrBaters
Poofy
+0|6674|Pennsylvania

Homeschtar wrote:

I used to love Karkand, but now I prefer Mashtuur over it. Mashtuur is more of a tactics/strategy map than Karkand.
QFT
EvilMonkeySlayer
+82|6653

(EUS)Gen.BadSnipaDay wrote:

MasturrBaters
Touche.
Manxman
Banned
+19|6638
why are people so hung up where a thread is posted who gives a fcuk
karkand every time if you can get past the grenades at the hotel
lmao