kylef
Gone
+1,352|6463|N. Ireland
The episode next week:

Jeremy and James show off the ageing but massive luxury cars they bought for the price of a new Ford Mondeo. Meanwhile, the Nissan GT-R is given a thorough work out around Japan's legendary Fuji circuit and, straight from the Dragons' Den, Peter Jones and Theo Paphitis are the stars in the Reasonably Priced Car.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6193|Escea

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

That Japan run was good. Man that GT-R is the shit.

That Japanese petrol girl. Two things:

1) wtf
2) lol

Also those two news reporters, MILF's and a half.
'I could spot your beaver from a mile away' LMFAO
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6463|N. Ireland
20 July
Jeremy and James show off the ageing but massive luxury cars they bought for the price of a new Ford Mondeo. Meanwhile, the Nissan GT-R is given a thorough work out around Japan's legendary Fuji circuit and, straight from the Dragons' Den, Peter Jones and Theo Paphitis are the stars in the Reasonably Priced Car.
27 July
In the last show of the current series, Jeremy, Richard and James take on their rivals from the German equivalent of Top Gear, James drives some Japanese sportspeople in a very strange Japanese car, and Richard attacks the test track in a remarkable concept car from Mazda.
Last..episode
Benzin
+576|5968
It's only the last episode of the season ... they'll be back again in the fall.
samfink
+31|6525
aren't there usually 10 episodes in a season?
kptk92
u
+972|6378|tc_london
Well I'd rather 12 episodes spread out over the year than 10 in one season
Benzin
+576|5968
There are 7 to 10 episodes per series. Just depends on the material available. Just look back at the Final Gear page listing all of the episodes. Some times were just better than others.

Frankly, I'd rather 10 in a season and then ANOTHER 10 in the season in the latter half. Then that's TWENTY episodes per year. Learn to count, kptk92. More is obviously better. Would you rather every 5 weeks an episode???
Benzin
+576|5968
updated
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6654|United States of America
Lulz, I just watched the Africa and U.S. road trip specials on YouTube. Truly epic, although I was freaking out at that Alabama gas station and I'm even afraid to go to the South now.
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6463|N. Ireland

DesertFox- wrote:

Lulz, I just watched the Africa and U.S. road trip specials on YouTube. Truly epic, although I was freaking out at that Alabama gas station and I'm even afraid to go to the South now.
Go anyway, just don't write "MAN LOVE RULES OK" on the side of your car
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6440
The last episode with the 4x4 vs. Royal Hunt challenge took place just down the road from where I'm from

God bless toff Gloucestershire!
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
kptk92
u
+972|6378|tc_london
Simply, awesome!!!
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6536|England

"Some say I was tied and gagged in the locker room"      

That episode was soo funny, even the guest was good (for once).

But that was one fugly supercar, even if it was the fastest around the track
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6591|London, England
German chick turned me on quite alot. Nothing like a girl that knows how to drive, plus she was pretty hot too.

Epic episode tbh. I fucking lol'd at Clarksons penalty attempt with the mini.

Also that German "Gumpert" car wasn't ugly, wtf were they on?
Bell
Frosties > Cornflakes
+362|6519|UK

I finially managed to get the british broadcast!  Great episode, the race at the end was awsome.
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6463|N. Ireland

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

German chick turned me on quite alot. Nothing like a girl that knows how to drive, plus she was pretty hot too.
yes, Sabine is very nice! When I read "Mazda concept car" I knew it would be the Furai. And that was confirmed when I read it in the Sunday Times also ... LOL at Hammond when he won: "YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!" I actually laughed out loud when he did that, it was hilarious

Last edited by kylef (2008-07-27 16:31:12)

kptk92
u
+972|6378|tc_london
Poor James' car in the drag race!!
bennisboy
+829|6616|Poundland

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

Yeah, jus after he said "not one hit" everything went wrong.
Altho I wouldnt say that german woman was hot
https://renntv.com/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=199&g2_serialNumber=2

Last edited by bennisboy (2008-07-27 17:18:12)

chaosdragon001
Whee
+53|6479|Los Angeles, California
Damnit, last show of the season. I need to find something else to occupy me besides waiting for my torrent to finish and watching said torrent.

Oh, and the Gumpert is not ugly.

" JEREMY, MY ARM'S COME OFF!"
-Kiff.

Last edited by chaosdragon001 (2008-07-27 23:09:40)

kylef
Gone
+1,352|6463|N. Ireland

bennisboy wrote:

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

Yeah, jus after he said "not one hit" everything went wrong.
Altho I wouldnt say that german woman was hot
http://renntv.com/main.php?g2_view=core … alNumber=2
Not the best pic imo
Benzin
+576|5968
Nah, Sabine has some better angles ... watch the two episodes where she races the van and the diesel Jag S-type around the 'Ring ...

Updating the stuff now. Been sick in bed. What the hell is it with me and Mondays lately????
Shem
sɥǝɯ
+152|6497|London (At Heart)

I just watched it.

I lulled so much, especially right at the end
Benzin
+576|5968
http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=cNy1w4DV5Hw

Downing Street has actually made a video response to the "Clarkson for PM" petition ...
Benzin
+576|5968
thread updated
Benzin
+576|5968
Updated!!!!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard