CosmoKramer
CC you in October
+131|6589|Medford, WI
well my dad and I went fishing (pretty boring) but on the way home we saw a truck pulled over, and a little flame coming from the engine.  We stopped and the guy said he hit a cow head on, which ignited his truck.  After a little bit, we were contemplating to pass it or go around, and I said i remember a mythbuster's episode where they tried to blow up a car, but it wouldnt blow up from the gas tank, but 5 seconds later the truck made a loud popping noise and the flames shot up and the whole thing was igniting, it was awesome
MorbiD.ShoT
Stormin' through the party
+322|6566

CosmoKramer wrote:

well my dad and I went fishing (pretty boring) but on the way home we saw a truck pulled over, and a little flame coming from the engine.  We stopped and the guy said he hit a cow head on, which ignited his truck.  After a little bit, we were contemplating to pass it or go around, and I said i remember a mythbuster's episode where they tried to blow up a car, but it wouldnt blow up from the gas tank, but 5 seconds later the truck made a loud popping noise and the flames shot up and the whole thing was igniting, it was awesome
Shoulda busted out some marshmallows right in his face and said, "WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE GRAHAM CRACKERS AND HERSHEY'S BARS?!"
CosmoKramer
CC you in October
+131|6589|Medford, WI

MorbiD.ShoT wrote:

CosmoKramer wrote:

Shoulda busted out some marshmallows right in his face and said, "WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE GRAHAM CRACKERS AND HERSHEY'S BARS?!"
considering roasting the fish we caught, but was really awesome was that the guy was a major hick, he was like dah f*cking cow came out dah god damn ditch, hit her head on, that son of a bitch
Home
Section.80
+447|6818|Seattle, Washington, USA

Lol that cow must have been one powerful mofo.
Sgt.Gene
+215|6734
I remember one time when I was working on my camaro, I retarded the distributor too much, and I cranked it over and shot like a 5 foot flame out of the carb and burned my fiberglass hood
NeXuS
Shock it till ya know it
+375|6312|Atlanta, Georgia
I wish i could head butt things and catch them on fire... You know how fucking cool that would be??? Really....
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6123|what

NeXuS4909 wrote:

I wish i could head butt things and catch them on fire... You know how fucking cool that would be??? Really....
It didn't do well for the cow he hit.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
NeXuS
Shock it till ya know it

TheAussieReaper wrote:

NeXuS4909 wrote:

Well im not gonna head but people with the speed and force of a vehicle going 55....
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6123|what

Then how do you expect them to catch fire, out of boredom?
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
NeXuS
Shock it till ya know it

TheAussieReaper wrote:

Then how do you expect them to catch fire, out of boredom?
physics duh!
CosmoKramer
CC you in October
+131|6589|Medford, WI
I wish i had a video camera with me, it would have been awesome to youtube that
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6591|London, England

CosmoKramer wrote:

MorbiD.ShoT wrote:

CosmoKramer wrote:

considering roasting the fish we caught, but was really awesome was that the guy was a major hick, he was like dah f*cking cow came out dah god damn ditch, hit her head on, that son of a bitch
But I'd be pretty pissed off too if I hit something and it caused my whole vehicle to burn down, especially livestock wtf

Last edited by Mek-Stizzle (2008-07-25 04:46:15)

FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6381|'Murka

NeXuS4909 wrote:

TheAussieReaper wrote:

NeXuS4909 wrote:

Well im not gonna head but people with the speed and force of a vehicle going 55....
pussy
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6463|N. Ireland

CosmoKramer wrote:

a little flame coming from the engine ...  he hit a cow head on
I'm not sure which is cooler.
NateW
my sigs worse than yours
+191|6103

Home wrote:

Lol that cow must have been one powerful mofo.
Ehh, even hitting a deer will fuck up a car and do some decent damage to a truck.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard