Cheez
Herman is a warmaphrodite
+1,027|6464|King Of The Islands

**LiLp-DeFiNeD wrote:

dotdotdotquestionmark
bracketquoteequalsigclosebracketwatbracketendquoteclosebracket
My state was founded by Batman. Your opinion is invalid.
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5990|London, England

my eyes hurt
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
Tompie913
I like Chinese
+12|6409|Pittsburgh, PA
Well, having been to Shanghai, I can say that in order to make a realistic representation of it, there could be no real open spaces. No long road into Karkand or hill to stage on in Mashtuur. There'd be all streets and tall buildings, and lots of blown up taxis and buses, and in order to get the most out of the map, at least the first floor of each building should be enterable. Flags should be indoors, like Night Flight. Sounds ambitious, and as far as realism, which Dice didn't care about on Wake it could turn out as a Chinese Karkand. But a battle in Shanghai would be like nothing we've ever seen in an online shooter; it'd be so much better. Also, to make the feel of Shanghai, there'd have to be alot of new models, which would result in a huge download just for the map, much less the patch. But they have the chance to create the best urban combat we've ever seen.
aj0404
It'll just be our little secret
+298|6375|Iowa...

Tompie913 wrote:

Well, having been to Shanghai, I can say that in order to make a realistic representation of it, there could be no real open spaces. No long road into Karkand or hill to stage on in Mashtuur. There'd be all streets and tall buildings, and lots of blown up taxis and buses, and in order to get the most out of the map, at least the first floor of each building should be enterable. Flags should be indoors, like Night Flight. Sounds ambitious, and as far as realism, which Dice didn't care about on Wake it could turn out as a Chinese Karkand. But a battle in Shanghai would be like nothing we've ever seen in an online shooter; it'd be so much better. Also, to make the feel of Shanghai, there'd have to be alot of new models, which would result in a huge download just for the map, much less the patch. But they have the chance to create the best urban combat we've ever seen.
judging from how they simply recycled old buildings into Jalala and Tampa i'm pretty sure none of that will happen.
Tompie913
I like Chinese
+12|6409|Pittsburgh, PA
Well they can't just recycle them, all the pre-existing buildings have Arabic on them. And if they're just gonna reskin them, they shouldn't do Shanghai, because the buildings there are all quite tall. Although buildings of this scale in BF2 are unheard of. There have been some in sandbox though

Last edited by Tompie913 (2008-07-22 20:17:34)

i g
Banned
+876|5890|GA

Cheez wrote:

**LiLp-DeFiNeD wrote:

dotdotdotquestionmark
wat
0akleaves
+183|6639|Newcastle UK

i g wrote:

Cheez wrote:

**LiLp-DeFiNeD wrote:

dotdotdotquestionmark
wat
wat
You have to learn the rules of the game and then you have to play better than anyone else.
twoblacklines
all grown up now (its boring)
+49|6233
Ive shot bunnyhoppers in the face a few times from 400m away to 10m away, i really dont see the issue with bunnyhoppers and hitboxes ?
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6348|Orrstrayleea

Tompie913 wrote:

Well they can't just recycle them, all the pre-existing buildings have Arabic on them.
Durrrrr paint over it
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6179|what

I uninstalled bf2 today after not having played a full round in months.

If this patch does get released the only way I'll be using it is if it is good enough to warrant a re-install.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
+169|6772|Mexico City
it will get released after BF3.........
GateKeeper{NL}
+142|6395

Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd wrote:

it will get released after BF3.........
mmmm, i think around christmas time?

there are no EA big bangers announced @ christmas season?
GateKeeper{NL}
+142|6395
btw,

today it finaly happend, everyone on our server was a private (i joined 3 other servers "Same").
there screwing with the servers like happend b4 a patch release
chittydog
less busy
+586|6861|Kubra, Damn it!

Tompie913 wrote:

Since you've been, you must realize all they need to make it realistic is a KFC on every other corner. I swear they have more KFCs there than we have Starbucks here.
0akleaves
+183|6639|Newcastle UK

GateKeeper{NL} wrote:

btw,

today it finaly happend, everyone on our server was a private (i joined 3 other servers "Same").
there screwing with the servers like happend b4 a patch release
na its a Tuesday, server maintenance.
You have to learn the rules of the game and then you have to play better than anyone else.
GateKeeper{NL}
+142|6395
i thought that was on monay's right?
0akleaves
+183|6639|Newcastle UK
na tuesdays always has been to my knowledge.
ceslayer23
IN YOUR MIRROR
+142|6387|CLOSER THAN I APPEAR
anybody know any new information?
A W S M F O X R O X
Banned
+55|5797|A W S M F O X

chittydog wrote:

Tompie913 wrote:

Since you've been, you must realize all they need to make it realistic is a KFC on every other corner. I swear they have more KFCs there than we have Starbucks here.
Whats the black population like where you live......
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6494

A W S M F O X R O X wrote:

chittydog wrote:

Tompie913 wrote:

Whats the black population like where you live......
Black People like Popeyes Chicken more than KFC. Or at least all the ones I know do.
GateKeeper{NL}
+142|6395
this thread should die,
just like EA not relases this patch
`MetaL*
Just an ordinary guy, Looking for lulz.
+45|5780

GateKeeper{NL} wrote:

this thread should die,
just like EA not relases this patch
All you have to do is delete your OP.

Get to it.