dtacs
say that 2 my face fucker not online
+126|5835|Australia

bakinacake wrote:

Pea....Tear.....Griffen wrote:

11 Here, most from OH from this thread ololo
I have never got one from this thread
because you don't spam, you command god to bless us.
https://battlelog-cdn.battlefield.com/public/profile/bf3/kit-icon-recon.png?v=3173239
bakinacake
HA HA
+383|5987|Aus, Qld

Acreta wrote:

bakinacake wrote:

I have never got one from this thread
because you don't spam, you command god to bless us.
damn straight
https://i.imgur.com/LGvbJjT.jpg
some_random_panda
Flamesuit essential
+454|6391

I had 3 AWMs.
dtacs
+126|5835|Australia

some_random_panda wrote:

I had 3 AWMs.
for what?
https://battlelog-cdn.battlefield.com/public/profile/bf3/kit-icon-recon.png?v=3173239
DA|2KSL4Y3R
BF2s AU Server Admin
+49|6399|Perth, Australia
I have none
dtacs
+126|5835|Australia

DA|2KSL4Y3R wrote:

I have none
because you never post you clod.

still playin beef2 slayer?

and whats sifhax up to i keep thinking you and him are the same person
some_random_panda
Flamesuit essential
+454|6391

Acreta wrote:

some_random_panda wrote:

I had 3 AWMs.
for what?
One for missing the new sig rules, one as an apology from a mod (ya srsly), and one for something I posted before the rules were changed, then had the thread revived.

and:

=Robin-Hood= wrote:

AWM: General

I removed your post, to remove his presence... Sorry for the inconvenience

R
That's right, bitches.
DA|2KSL4Y3R
BF2s AU Server Admin
+49|6399|Perth, Australia

Acreta wrote:

Yea, re-installed it yesterday, been playin a bit.

'sifhax' still plays a bit aswell.
bakinacake
HA HA
+383|5987|Aus, Qld

DA|2KSL4Y3R wrote:

Acreta wrote:

Yea, re-installed it yesterday, been playin a bit.

'sifhax' still plays a bit aswell.
sif hax
OrangeHound
Busy doing highfalutin adminy stuff ...
+1,335|6650|Washington DC

You underestimate your AWsMness ... and, you've never received an AWM from me that was based on one of your posts in this thread.

By the way, an AWM is just a notice of a moderator action ... when we take an action on one of your posts/threads, we have the option to "check" whether or not to send an AWM.  Some moderators never or rarely generate AWMs when they take an action ... others (like me) most always send an AWM.    All actions, whether or not you get an AWM, are stored in your rap sheet.

Also, it is a BF2s urban legend to assume that AWMs somehow accumulate to trigger a ban ... they are just PMs of moderator actions.
bakinacake
HA HA
+383|5987|Aus, Qld

OrangeHound wrote:

You underestimate your AWsMness ... and, you've never received an AWM from me that was based on one of your posts in this thread.

By the way, an AWM is just a notice of a moderator action ... when we take an action on one of your posts/threads, we have the option to "check" whether or not to send an AWM.  Some moderators never or rarely generate AWMs when they take an action ... others (like me) most always send an AWM.    All actions, whether or not you get an AWM, are stored in your rap sheet.

Also, it is a BF2s urban legend to assume that AWMs somehow accumulate to trigger a ban ... they are just PMs of moderator actions.
How many so called moderator actions have i had then?
OrangeHound

bakinacake wrote:

OrangeHound wrote:

Just 4 ... that's lower than mine (and I also have 2 temp-bans and 2 perm-bans).
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6323|Orrstrayleea

OrangeHound wrote:

HA! WRONG! What about the time i said "We got jewed" and then "Filthy Jew" or something like that in here.
OrangeHound

OrangeHound wrote:

HA! WRONG! What about the time i said "We got jewed" and then "Filthy Jew" or something like that in here.
That AWM came from this thread:  http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=104513
~FuzZz~
+422|6323|Orrstrayleea
Mmmm....But i also said it in here and it got Removed.
Negerkungen
I could not care less
+541|6743|Topside

NooBesT wrote:

Negerkungen for mod 2008
Oh yeah!!! Make me a mod and I'll swing the hammer so hard that Bernadictus will look like a girl scout in comparison.
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6666|NT, like Mick Dundee

Think it will be any good guise?
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
OrangeHound

Yes ... it is in your mod history, but no AWM ... I didn't see the point in sending you two PMs for the same thing.
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6666|NT, like Mick Dundee

OrangeHound wrote:

Yes ... it is in your mod history, but no AWM ... I didn't see the point in sending you two PMs for the same thing.
Wat boot me? I'm a good boy right...

?
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|6520|Adelaide, South Australia

Flecco wrote:

21/2 Stars tbh.

Still looks better than Meet the Spartans, and will wind up better than Epic Movie.
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6406|NSW, Australia

Fenris_GreyClaw wrote:

Flecco wrote:

21/2 Stars tbh.

Still looks better than Meet the Spartans, and will wind up better than Epic Movie.
YOU KIDDING?!? with ben stiller you know its gonna be a riot!
dtacs
+126|5835|Australia
saw the trailer @ the movies, looked alright, might be good for a laugh.
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|6520|Adelaide, South Australia

XxRavenxX wrote:

Fenris_GreyClaw wrote:

Flecco wrote:

21/2 Stars tbh.

YOU KIDDING?!? with ben stiller you know its gonna be a riot!
It'll be a riot for my $10 bucks back, If I went to see it.

Which I won't.
TimmmmaaaaH
Damn, I... had something for this
+725|6440|Brisbane, Australia

OrangeHound wrote:

bakinacake wrote:

OrangeHound wrote:

Just 4 ... that's lower than mine (and I also have 2 temp-bans and 2 perm-bans).
oooh what about me
https://bf3s.com/sigs/5e6a35c97adb20771c7b713312c0307c23a7a36a.png
~FuzZz~
+422|6323|Orrstrayleea

TimmmmaaaaH wrote:

OrangeHound wrote:

bakinacake wrote:

oooh what about me
closet gay

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard