The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6683|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
Looking at your screenies the new maps remind me of the maps that Nova released with there expansion to Joint Operations. Does anyone remember? It had a "chinese wall" kind of map and a "quarry" kind of map. These as mentioned were expansion maps released.
F.Rabshaw
+37|6692
looking at the great wall map makes me wish I could use a grapple in EF...

Last edited by F.Rabshaw (2006-03-02 14:50:20)

Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6703

F.Rabshaw wrote:

looking at the great wall map makes me wish I could use a grapple in EF...
true dat!
ArMaG3dD0n
+24|6845|Deutschland/Germany
The Great wall is the best new map from what i ve experienced so far. It s fuckin great!! It s like a fort in the middle and 2 bases outside. The best things are:
1. You can get on the wall ---> sniping
2. There is only 1 entrance for vehicles on each side (others are only for infantry) ----> MINES (its so small 2 mines will let noone through not even a jeep) + the ground is very dark so you can hardly see mines in the whole map ---> BOOM ----> engineer is pretty good here + Engineers will get the new shotgun and it really owns I think
3. the new tanks are cool somehow. I think they are a bit slower but it seems like they are stronger too

Last edited by ArMaG3dD0n (2006-03-02 15:19:02)

[BSF]Nexar
Banned
+4|6676|3 Miles East of Smurf Village
32 players on the 16 size map is probably the funnest. With the 32 map version, theres only 1 flag inside the main compound and one right outside it and 2 in the suburbs. Wit the 16 size you have all 5 flags inside the compound.

TIPS: for EU, the spawn point near the wall is an air drop spawn, like on warlord, youll para troop into first flag, or you can convoy your way around the back near the broken wall and work you rway around.

Theres 2 AA PSZG tanks for some odd reason (defensive puproses id guess). And no there is no air vehicles in this map.

The medic tier 2 unlock is the best for chinese IMO and the FAMAS > any weapon. Youll be doing both long and short range fighting on this map.

Last edited by [BSF]Nexar (2006-03-02 16:45:09)

R0lyP0ly
+161|6664|USA
i wonder how MS Paint will reflect off of the new surroundings, nitro
[BSF]Nexar
Banned
+4|6676|3 Miles East of Smurf Village
Uploading MULTI Map VIDEO soon!
Legit_Xero
+0|6697
what about the new chopper? does it actually fire Air-to-Air missles? or is it the same weapons as the other choppers in vanilla?
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6730|California

[BSF]Nexar wrote:

Yeah, the missiles on the eurofighter do seem to firer at greater speeds, i did notice that, however the maneuaverability of th enew jet is horrible, such a disappointment.

It rumbles alot and is hard to keep it at a steady angle to fire at. Trust me, comming from an extremely skilled pilot, i feel the new jet is descraceful.

Long live the J-10
amen to that my friend, i found it so disappointing. but the new Helo (forgot name), that thing is awesome, hand down

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard