m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6682|UK

The Sheriff wrote:

Needs a poll tbh, Mountain Lion vs the "Mek-Stizzle: crazy mooj"
go back to EE dolly is wanting some.
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6632|London, England
So anyway

Damn French thinking they can make Europe into one country, just cos they're scared that one of the countries will invade and kick their ass again. Which we should
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6500|Gogledd Cymru

m3thod wrote:

The Sheriff wrote:

Go pray to your box
Thorax
Banned
+77|5814

m3thod wrote:

Just for you cougar baby

Here one the ladies like

http://i35.tinypic.com/2mp0pb8.jpg

Here's me with a tan! I live in the UK remember ...shitty weather...

http://i37.tinypic.com/971grd.jpg

And here one of me earning more money that your undeucated clinically obese 10 foot arse ever will

http://i37.tinypic.com/n1b66h.jpg

Maybe i should also post my MA in Management from Durham University and MSc in e-Business Strategy from Liverpool University just to rub it in further...
So you're a chav who wears a suit.

Also, I can pretty much guarantee you don't have more money than me.  I choose not to flaunt and brag about it and bring it up in e-arguements however like a certain chavtastic, blockhead "ladies man" I happen to know.

HurricaИe wrote:

posting in an epic thread

and cougar no offense but you look like moar of a rapist than m3thod
lol mission accomplished.

Last edited by Thorax (2008-07-16 16:32:02)

m3thod
+2,197|6682|UK

The Sheriff wrote:

m3thod wrote:

The Sheriff wrote:

Go pray to your box
I don't pray.  Now get back on watch, mooslims are taking over....
m3thod
+2,197|6682|UK

Thorax wrote:

m3thod wrote:

Just for you cougar baby

Here one the ladies like

http://i35.tinypic.com/2mp0pb8.jpg

Here's me with a tan! I live in the UK remember ...shitty weather...

http://i37.tinypic.com/971grd.jpg

And here one of me earning more money that your undeucated clinically obese 10 foot arse ever will

http://i37.tinypic.com/n1b66h.jpg

Maybe i should also post my MA in Management from Durham University and MSc in e-Business Strategy from Liverpool University just to rub it in further...
So you're a chav who wears a suit.

Also, I can pretty much guarantee you don't have more money than me.  I choose not to flaunt and brag about it and bring it up in e-arguements however like a certain chavtastic, blockhead "ladies man" I happen to know.
I earn POUND STERLING....wanna bet?

A chav? bless, is that the best you can come up? Google image search chav you'll notice they're all white....i'm an ethnic minority...you know the  ones you hate.
Thorax
Banned
+77|5814

m3thod wrote:

OH WOW, I EARN USD!!!!11

Your pound sterling will not be as worth much as it is now forever.  Just like the USD isn't.  Besides, my wealth isn't exactly tied down to dollar figures as much as it is in physical assets.
m3thod
+2,197|6682|UK

Thorax wrote:

m3thod wrote:

OH WOW, I EARN USD!!!!11

Your pound sterling will not be as worth much as it is now forever.  Just like the USD isn't.  Besides, my wealth isn't exactly tied down to dollar figures as much as it is in physical assets.
well then I'll rub it in as much as i can.  You're best buddy bush did this the guy you feverishly voted for:

https://i35.tinypic.com/10d8hw9.jpg

LOL

....yeah and you're not the only one with investments in property.
usmarine2
Banned
+233|5801|Dublin, Ohio
my 1 dolla still buys a mcchicken.  so meh.
CloakedStarship
+76|6576
How did the Lisbon Treaty turn into method and cougar taking swipes at eachother, while everyone else talks about beer?

It feels like EE in here, and its funny as shit.
m3thod
+2,197|6682|UK

CloakedStarship wrote:

How did the Lisbon Treaty turn into method and cougar taking swipes at eachother, while everyone else talks about beer?

It's all good.  If you take it seriously you deserve to be offended tbh. 

I'm sure cougar is enjoying it as much as i am.
CloakedStarship
+76|6576

m3thod wrote:

CloakedStarship wrote:

Maybe I should have put a happy face or something.  I'm loving it
Thorax
Banned
+77|5814

m3thod wrote:

CloakedStarship wrote:

Whats not to love?  I enjoy people taking my comments out of context just as much as I enjoy making fun of people with gigantic heads (my girlfriend has a huge head as well, not to mention she gives great head /comedic drumroll)

Also, I suppose, and this is purely hypothetical as I have not looked into it yet, but the type of property I own may or may not be limited to value based on the USD.  For instance, I have several thousand acres of land with lots and lots of oil (apparently) under it.  Now I'm not an expert on this but I suppose I could sell this oil to whomever I please if I ever decided to allow drilling on it.  Or, I could just sell the land straight up, which is what I have intended to do, that way if the well is dry, I haven't lost money.

Ohh and just for shits and giggles since you just had to keep pushing this money thing, I own a 3 bedroom house, 3 cars, several thousand acres of land with oil rights included, (all of this is fully paid off of course) and I'm set to inherit a hogbarn worth 3.7 million dollars in about 10 years.  Have any idea how much revenue a fully paid off 2000 unit swine farm produces per quarter?  A lot.  Most likely a lot more than what you make in your office.

Plus I work an IT job for 50k a year because I enjoy it.

Ohh and did I mention stocks?  Bout 100k tied up in that right now.  Considering I started with about 10k, I'd say I'm doing alright.

Ohh and did I mention my fiancee is in college to become a doctor?  That'll turn out nice in a few years as well.

OHH AND DID I MENTION I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO COLLEGE AND ABSOLUTELY ZERO DEBT?

Have a nice day.

Last edited by Thorax (2008-07-16 17:16:23)

Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6611|132 and Bush

I'm trying to figure out exactly where this became a beauty contest.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Thorax
Banned
+77|5814

Kmarion wrote:

I'm trying to figure out exactly where this became a beauty contest.
Page 3 or 4.  But honestly it's more of an ugly contest tbh.
FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6421|'Murka

Didn't realize Sarkozy was the dictator of either Ireland or the EU. He's been keeping that under wraps.

So another EU leader feels that Ireland may change their mind if it's put to another vote...what's the big deal?

Does Ireland have to put it to another vote? No.

Does Ireland have to vote yes? No.

Can Sarkozy force either of those situations to come about? No.

Is Sarkozy sending intimidation squads into the streets of Ireland to kill people unless there's another vote? No.

Yeah...I can see how Mugabe and Sarkozy are exactly alike here.
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
paranoid101
Ambitious but Rubbish
+540|6750

Thorax wrote:

m3thod wrote:

CloakedStarship wrote:

Whats not to love?  I enjoy people taking my comments out of context just as much as I enjoy making fun of people with gigantic heads (my girlfriend has a huge head as well, not to mention she gives great head /comedic drumroll)

Also, I suppose, and this is purely hypothetical as I have not looked into it yet, but the type of property I own may or may not be limited to value based on the USD.  For instance, I have several thousand acres of land with lots and lots of oil (apparently) under it.  Now I'm not an expert on this but I suppose I could sell this oil to whomever I please if I ever decided to allow drilling on it.  Or, I could just sell the land straight up, which is what I have intended to do, that way if the well is dry, I haven't lost money.

Ohh and just for shits and giggles since you just had to keep pushing this money thing, I own a 3 bedroom house, 3 cars, several thousand acres of land with oil rights included, (all of this is fully paid off of course) and I'm set to inherit a hogbarn worth 3.7 million dollars in about 10 years.  Have any idea how much revenue a fully paid off 2000 unit swine farm produces per quarter?  A lot.  Most likely a lot more than what you make in your office.

Ohh and did I mention stocks?  Bout 100k tied up in that right now.  Considering I started with about 10k, I'd say I'm doing alright.

Ohh and did I mention my fiancee is in college to become a doctor?  That'll turn out nice in a few years as well.

Have a nice day.
Well done you I guess you need all that land to fit you big head in

Lol at boasting on an internet forum, still just a bit fun eh
Thorax
Banned
+77|5814

paranoid101 wrote:

Thorax wrote:

m3thod wrote:

Have a nice day.
Well done you I guess you need all that land to fit you big head in

Lol at boasting on an internet forum, still just a bit fun eh
Read the whole thread you stupid fuck.
God Save the Queen
Banned
+628|6354|tropical regions of london
I own 7 castles throughout the fench riveria and a villa in luxemborg
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6777|UK
lol when did this become one of the best threads ever?!
God Save the Queen
Banned
+628|6354|tropical regions of london
m3thod has dimples.
Thorax
Banned
+77|5814

God Save the Queen wrote:

So you think maybe I could come stay in one after I go sink Braddock's island?
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6685|Canberra, AUS
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
m3thod
+2,197|6682|UK

i'm having to restrain myself.
m3thod
+2,197|6682|UK

m3thod has dimples.
i own.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard