tjocka_vita_kisset
The Sweede
+15|6144|Malmö, Sweden

Ninja_Kid2002 wrote:

dead_rac00n wrote:

These doped sweaty fags in pink panty riding their SM machines are a disgrace to sport at large.
Every year, there's an announcement that all contestants are clean and 6 months later, they're all proven to be doped.
Armstrong FTW ? Not exactly. "Mr 1-ball-left, EPO & Steroids FTW" is the correct sentence..
OMG, how ironic that statments like this are being made on a forum (A FORUM) dedicated to people who are so into their computer games they have to share their opinions and stories with other like minded people.
Personally I don't think any of us has the right to slag off any sport that actually involves leaving the house!
Nice...1+
san4
The Mas
+311|6688|NYC, a place to live
ZOMG! When Vino started looking strong I wondered if he started doping after his terrible day in the mountains. He did.

The Associated Press wrote:

Friday, July 20, 2007; 1:44 PM
Vinokourov Tests Positive for Transfusion
Astana Team Pulls Out of Race

PAU, France (AP) -- Tour de France rider Alexandre Vinokourov tested positive for a banned blood transfusion after winning last weekend's time trial, prompting his Astana team to pull out of the race Tuesday.

Despite the latest heavy blow to a sport reeling from doping scandals, Tour de France organizers said the race would go on.

The Kazakh rider, a one-time favorite to win cycling's premier event, was tested after his victory in the 13th stage time trial on Saturday.

"Vino has tested positive having to do with a blood transfusion and the team is leaving the Tour," team spokeswoman Corinne Druey said, using the rider's nickname.

Vinokourov, a pre-race favorite, also won Monday's 15th stage. He was 23rd in the overall race standings. The Tour finishes in Paris on Sunday.

Race director Christian Prudhomme said the case showed that cycling's drug-testing system doesn't work.

"It's an absolute failure of the system," he said. "It is a system which does not defend the biggest race in the world. This is a system which can't last."

Once seen as a favorite to win the Tour, Vinokourov dropped out of contention for good Sunday after losing 28 minutes, 50 seconds to race leader Michael Rasmussen.

The French sports daily L'Equipe, which first reported the positive test on its Web site Tuesday, said the analysis was conducted by the Chatenay-Malabry lab on the outskirts of Paris. It said two distinctive types of red blood cells were found in the A sample and showed that Vinokourov received a blood transfusion from a compatible donor shortly before the time trial.

A senior French anti-doping official confirmed to The Associated Press that there was a positive test for a blood transfusion taken from a rider at the Tour on Saturday. He said the test found two different types of blood, one from the rider, one from a donor.

The official spoke on condition of anonymity because no official announcement had been made.

The president of cycling's world governing body, the UCI, said he could not comment as long as the result of the backup B-sample had not been confirmed.

"We have a process in place and we have to see this process through," Pat McQuaid told The Associated Press in a telephone interview.

Tour de France officials expressed dismay at the latest doping case to scar the event and the sport as a whole.

"Everyone will feel betrayed," said Patrice Clerc, head of Amaury Sports Organization, which owns the Tour. "The public wants to see a credible winner."

But Clerc said it "never crossed my mind" to halt the Tour.

"We have started a war against doping," he said. "It's out of the question to give up."

Vinokourov has been a crowd favorite along the course route this year. He was injured in a crash in the fifth stage, requiring stitches in both knees.

"With a guy of his stature and class, in cycling's current situation, we might as well pack our bags and go home," said British rider David Millar, who came back from a two-year doping ban in the Tour last year.
phil-12-12
Banned
+21|6182|c-c-c-Canada
No.
Villain{NY}
Banned
+44|6344|New York
No, I'm straight.
Sgt.Kyle
Kyle
+48|6483|P-way, NJ
nope, it seems like nascar to me
Airburner_01
Da Funky Munky
+6|6780
What do the jerseys signify, I mean I know yellow is the Tour De France leader, but what about the white, polka dot one, and the green one?
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6627|UK
I have been watching it. I even cycled the entire of Stage 4, (the day after the ride went through).
CommieChipmunk
+488|6569|Portland, OR, USA

Villain{NY} wrote:

No, I'm straight.
dude. Chicks dig guys in spandex... seriously.

I just got back from a 35 mile ride... I've got balls of steel
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6761

Le blood dope de France.
tjocka_vita_kisset
The Sweede
+15|6144|Malmö, Sweden

Airburner_01 wrote:

What do the jerseys signify, I mean I know yellow is the Tour De France leader, but what about the white, polka dot one, and the green one?
white is the youthjersey
green is the pointleader amongst the sprinters
and polka dot is the pointleader amongst the mountinclimbers

I´m starting to wonder if not all of the riders are doped!?
Mabye they should let them dope!?

Last edited by tjocka_vita_kisset (2007-07-25 12:25:26)

Locoloki
I got Mug 222 at Gritty's!!!!
+216|6640|Your moms bedroom
which colored jersey goes to the one who dopes the most without getting caught?

Last edited by Locoloki (2007-07-25 12:27:04)

Polux
H@x ?? No, just skill baby !
+73|6647|I smell corners
doping ftw
tjocka_vita_kisset
The Sweede
+15|6144|Malmö, Sweden

Locoloki wrote:

which colored jersey goes to the one who dopes the most without getting caught?
THE YELLOW
Aapje
Internet Superhero
+221|6396
No, I do not watch it. Why? Because in my opinion it's boring to see those guys cycle on those stupid bikes for how long? I don't even know never watched it entirely it bored me too quick. It's just not as entertaining as other sports. At least that's what I think.
san4
The Mas
+311|6688|NYC, a place to live

liquidat0r wrote:

I have been watching it. I even cycled the entire of Stage 4, (the day after the ride went through).
Awesome. I know a guy who did that and I've always wanted to. Stage 4 didn't have any big mountains, did it?
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6621|London, England
Keep it in fucking France so i don't have to watch it.
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6568|Mountains of NC

CommieChipmunk wrote:

I just got back from a 35 mile ride... I've got balls of steel
good for you .......................... my brass balls just seem to drag the ground
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
3lmo
Don't Hassel the Hoff
+345|6303|The | Netherlands
It's only funnny when they fall imho, the rest is boring.
Polux
+73|6647|I smell corners

Mekstizzle wrote:

well the start of the 2007 edition was in London
Defiance
+438|6671

Villain{NY} wrote:

No, I'm straight.
I beg to differ. When your television habits determine your sexuality, you know you're a bit insecure in one way or another.

Mekstizzle wrote:

Fucking France doesn't control your channel.

The shit people pass as intelligent contributions to society these days is amazing. Regardless, I do agree with some that watching it for hours is boring. I prefer to get out and ride, and it's more fanaticism that makes me watch the stuff sometimes. Less then that, it's the more interesting aspects of the people that are in the ride themselves. Can you imagine the endurance? What I've heard for a while was that Armstrong had a resting heart rate of somewhere in the thirties.
Polux
+73|6647|I smell corners
"Clear you are good to go"

Who will win this year ? I hope it will be one of the Schleck brother's, it's the only sport where luxembourg isn't that bad...
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6567|NYC / Hamburg

gene_pool wrote:

no
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
kptk92
u
+972|6408|tc_london

max wrote:

gene_pool wrote:

no
Polux
+73|6647|I smell corners
yes
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6473|6 6 4 oh, I forget

Yay, for Tour de Doping! 3rd guy got caught using EPO. GG!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard