Lotta_Drool
Spit
+350|6190|Ireland

ATG wrote:

Lotta_Drool wrote:

ATG wrote:

Why you asking me your questions Duncecapboy?
You are the one telling Lowing he has blood on his hands for servicing MY country's military equipment, that he " has had a hand in the death or subjugation of my fellow human beings ".

I am just pointing out that you are hating on people I highly respect for killing people in my place so I can stay home and watch my kids grow up while you bitch on this forum about them killing and subjugating your fellow human beings.
Oh lord.

I must go grill some bacon.
I got it on food stamps.
mmmm, bacon.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6659|USA
Well this great, I gotta deal with heavy hitters like Braddock, Camronpoe and B. Schuss, and Sergeriver now I gotta deal with, ATG?. What is next, a fight with Stingray24 and Major_Spittle? That would be all I would need.
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6536|Global Command

Lotta_Drool wrote:

ATG wrote:

Lotta_Drool wrote:

You are the one telling Lowing he has blood on his hands for servicing MY country's military equipment, that he " has had a hand in the death or subjugation of my fellow human beings ".

I am just pointing out that you are hating on people I highly respect for killing people in my place so I can stay home and watch my kids grow up while you bitch on this forum about them killing and subjugating your fellow human beings.
Oh lord.

I got it on food stamps.
mmmm, bacon.
God. Bless. America.

https://i33.tinypic.com/kc1nd2.jpg
Parker
isteal
+1,452|6401|The Gem Saloon

lowing wrote:

Parker wrote:

lowing wrote:

So like Parker before you, you will NEVER shake my pride and belief in what I am doing in Iraq, for my family and my countrymen
i didnt try to shake your pride.
hell, some of the most ignorant people in the world are very proud motherfuckers.
ill still tell you that you are a whore though.
adaptation is key to success. you failed to adapt, so you are now away from your family.

pretty black and white, as far as im concerned.
Yeah, you are the one that smokes dope and drops acid......and I am the ignorant motherfucker...Parker, you make me laugh. Ya know, I read you heartfelt post in the suicide thread, maybe you oughta do a little soul searching as to why you got your fried brain ass, dumped.
dropped acid, past tense.
you know, like you lived with your family, past tense.

lowing
Banned
+1,662|6659|USA

Parker wrote:

lowing wrote:

Parker wrote:

i didnt try to shake your pride.
hell, some of the most ignorant people in the world are very proud motherfuckers.
ill still tell you that you are a whore though.
adaptation is key to success. you failed to adapt, so you are now away from your family.

pretty black and white, as far as im concerned.
Yeah, you are the one that smokes dope and drops acid......and I am the ignorant motherfucker...Parker, you make me laugh. Ya know, I read you heartfelt post in the suicide thread, maybe you oughta do a little soul searching as to why you got your fried brain ass, dumped.

Or, you HAD a girlfriend, past tense?

the difference between you and I is, my family loves me, and I will be reunited with them.........................oops
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6659|USA

ATG wrote:

Lotta_Drool wrote:

ATG wrote:

Oh lord.

I got it on food stamps.
mmmm, bacon.
God. Bless. America.

http://i33.tinypic.com/kc1nd2.jpg
GOD DAMN that is some good lookin' bacon!
Lotta_Drool
Spit
+350|6190|Ireland
Major_Spittle was banned for not being sensitive to the needs of others on the forum so I wouldn't mess with him.

mmmm, bacon.

Last edited by Lotta_Drool (2008-07-12 14:50:55)

lowing
Banned
+1,662|6659|USA

Lotta_Drool wrote:

Major_Spittle was banned for not being sensitive to the needs of others on the forum so I wouldn't mess with him.
Yeah, I do not wanna mess with someone who isn't sensative to peoples feelings the way i am, it just opens you up for hurt.

Last edited by lowing (2008-07-12 14:52:48)

Parker
isteal

lowing wrote:

Parker wrote:

lowing wrote:

the difference between you and I is, my family loves me, and I will be reunited with them.........................oops
hey, now you got it.
i know, wording things is difficult sometimes, but im glad you grasped that one.

i know lowing, your family is just SO proud that daddy lacks the skill and talent to land a job at home.
im sure they are swelling with pride, much like yourself.....which leads me back to my, "some of the proudest people in the world.....", statement.

now go get that money lowing, your family needs "things" that you can shoot someone over.....
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6659|USA

Parker wrote:

lowing wrote:

Parker wrote:

hey, now you got it.
i know, wording things is difficult sometimes, but im glad you grasped that one.

i know lowing, your family is just SO proud that daddy lacks the skill and talent to land a job at home.
im sure they are swelling with pride, much like yourself.....which leads me back to my, "some of the proudest people in the world.....", statement.

now go get that money lowing, your family needs "things" that you can shoot someone over.....
I will Parker, now you run along and hit that bong, I am sure you have more personal relationships you could be destroying right now rather than sit there and type shit to me....................then again.............................maybe you don't

Last edited by lowing (2008-07-12 15:01:15)

Parker
isteal

lowing wrote:

Parker wrote:

lowing wrote:

hey, now you got it.

I will Parker, now you run along and hit that bong, I am sure you have more personal relationships you could be destroying right now rather than sit there and type shit to me.
you are right, i have a date to take to a concert.

have fun in the sand box buddy
13rin
+977|6486

sergeriver wrote:

A fight between ATG vs. Kmarion, Lowing and Spit...this is gonna be interesting /grabs popcorn.
No shit... Weekends are interesting!
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6545|Long Island, New York

lowing wrote:

Parker wrote:

lowing wrote:

hey, now you got it.

I will Parker, now you run along and hit that bong, I am sure you have more personal relationships you could be destroying right now rather than sit there and type shit to me....................then again.............................maybe you don't
Really lowing? Get off the "drugs are bad, mmkay"? train? I've done drugs before. Does that make me a bad person too? I've done weed like, 4 times. Oooooh, scary. Most people (who don't live secluded to the world...) have done drugs before, whether you want to think so or not. Trying to put down Parker because he's done drugs before is just pathetic. As I've said before, it feels like the only backbone that you have in this argument is the fact that he's DONE drugs before. Really kind of sad, actually.
apollo_fi
The Flying Kalakukko.
+94|6538|The lunar module

Kmarion wrote:

apollo_fi wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

Must have been Clintons ear also. Halliburton was the most experienced and qualified company to take on the challenges in Iraq. To credit your statement we would have to give the job to a less competent company. I'll leave the mindless speculation to the guys who need simple answers to complex problems. The sad thing is the anti-Bush/Cheney crowd is so blinded by their anger that they miss the real nefarious reasons behind invasion.
You're still treating the Iraq attack as an act of god, something inevitable. Could you explain why? You seem to look at the war as the cause and Halliburton's profits as the effect.

Halliburton etc knew they'd get the contracts. Halliburton etc. had the means to influence national policy. I find it hard to imagine they abstained from wielding their influence.
The point was to illustrate that the results of action is not necessarily indicative of the reasons for action. You missed that.
The war was about getting Bush re-elected. Iraq made an easy target to show a position of strong national defense. Americans wanted that after the attacks. The war was not nearly as unpopular in 2003. This was reflective in the congressional votes for the invasion (apparently the majority of congress was taking money from Halliburton ) I suppose it was Halliburton convincing Saddam to ignore years of UN resolutions also.

Think bigger.
Yaaaagh! OBL is Halliburton's puppet

Going to Iraq with a land force cannot have been an obvious decision. Papa Bush had a bad experience with an election war...

Congressional support and a favorable popular opinion made the decision possible, but not inevitable. In such a situation, a well placed lobbyist can tip the scales either way. Halliburton (Cheney) wanted war, of course.
Freke1
I play at night... mostly
+47|6554|the best galaxy

usmarine2 wrote:

europe is russias bitch tbh
I prefer Caucasian gas from muslim oil.
Unfortunately we are all dependant on each other, that's Our "human faith" I guess.
Maybe that's why the Neocons wants a One World Government - haven't thought of that.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/7d11696e2ffd4edeff06466095e98b0fab37462c.png
ATG
Banned

Freke1 wrote:

usmarine2 wrote:

And the difference issss.......
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6679|UK

Freke1 wrote:

usmarine2 wrote:

Unfortunately we are all dependant on each other, that's Our "human faith" I guess.
Maybe that's why the Neocons wants a One World Government - haven't thought of that.
Dear Santa this year i would like crusader oil pls.
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
Lotta_Drool
Spit
+350|6190|Ireland

DBBrinson1 wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

A fight between ATG vs. Kmarion, Lowing and Spit...this is gonna be interesting /grabs popcorn.
Move along, there is nothing to see here people.
ATG
Banned

Lotta_Drool wrote:

DBBrinson1 wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

Move along, there is nothing to see here people.
request; close

RE: Report

idk, moderating D&ST topics makes my head hurt.

I'll leave it for a different mod, who isn't just about to go to bed.
lmfao

Last edited by ATG (2008-07-12 18:36:06)

LividBovine
The Year of the Cow!
+175|6387|MN

lowing wrote:

Well this great, I gotta deal with heavy hitters like Braddock, Camronpoe and B. Schuss, and Sergeriver now I gotta deal with, ATG?. What is next, a fight with Stingray24 and Major_Spittle? That would be all I would need.
Maybe you finally went completely over to the dark side.
"The President does not have power under the Constitution to unilaterally authorize a military attack in a situation that does not involve stopping an actual or imminent threat to the nation" - Barack Obama (a freshman senator from Illinios)
ATG
Banned

LividBovine wrote:

lowing wrote:

One of us has, for sure.https://i26.tinypic.com/2w2hmx3.gif
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6765|Argentina

LividBovine wrote:

lowing wrote:

He's always been there.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6608|132 and Bush

Game over, hugs all around. Topic closed @ OP request.

They mostly come at night.... mostly.
Xbone Stormsurgezz

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard