i g
Banned
+876|5882|GA

http://www.mercurynews.com/breakingnews … =sb-reddit
COMPTON - Two taggers spray painted a 6-year-old boy's face and body after he spotted them scrawling gang signs on a wall, officials said today.

Los Angeles County Sheriff's Capt. James Hellmold said the boy suffered burns to his eyes in the June 25 attack and was sprayed over his arms and other parts of his body. He suffered no permanent damage and was doing well, Hellmold said.

"This definitely shocks the consciousness and is out of the ordinary, even in the gang culture," Hellmold said. "It makes no sense to the normal human being."

One of the suspects, a 15-year-old accused of dispensing the spray, was arrested Tuesday and charged with assault with a caustic chemical, kidnapping and felony vandalism. His accomplice, who allegedly restrained the boy, remained at large. Sheriff's deputies estimated him to be between 15 and 17 years old.

The two suspects were tagging a wall in Willowbrook, an area rife with gangs just north of Compton.
gs?
DanishHonor
+8|6016|Denmark
Chavs.
usmarine2
Banned
+233|5808|Dublin, Ohio
hang them tbh.

I mean that.
chittydog
less busy
+586|6853|Kubra, Damn it!

usmarine2 wrote:

hang them tbh.

I mean that.
Might as well. These kids won't make it far into their 20s anyway. Either the state or another gang member is going to put them out of their misery. Why keep them around long enough to hurt more people?
usmarine2
Banned
+233|5808|Dublin, Ohio

chittydog wrote:

usmarine2 wrote:

hang them tbh.

I mean that.
Might as well. These kids won't make it far into their 20s anyway. Either the state or another gang member is going to put them out of their misery. Why keep them around long enough to hurt more people?
yup
i g
Banned
+876|5882|GA

usmarine2 wrote:

chittydog wrote:

usmarine2 wrote:

hang them tbh.

I mean that.
yup
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5982|London, England

ig how did you come back? You're confusing
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
i g
Banned
+876|5882|GA

Mutantsteak wrote:

ig how did you come back? You're confusing
long story
Lynx14
+41|5988

i g wrote:

usmarine2 wrote:

chittydog wrote:

yup
Cyrax-Sektor
Official Battlefield fanboy
+240|6166|San Antonio, Texas
Put 'em in jail, set 'em to do hard labor. That's how the Japanese Tea Garden was built, off the blood and sweat of criminals.

"Between July 1917 and May 1918, Lambert used prison labor to shape the quarry into a complex that included walkways, stone arch bridges, an island and a Japanese pagoda." - http://www.sanantonio.gov/sapar/japanhis.asp

Last edited by Cyrax-Sektor (2008-07-11 16:59:18)

KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6649|949

I wonder why San Jose news is reporting some stupid happening in LA.  San Jose has it's own shithole crime to report on.
usmarine2
Banned
+233|5808|Dublin, Ohio

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

I wonder why San Jose news is reporting some stupid happening in LA.  San Jose has it's own shithole crime to report on.
yes but LA is busy reporting on the hills and kardumpy's fat ass.
God Save the Queen
Banned
+628|6361|tropical regions of london
and much worse shit goes on all the time that doesnt get reported
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6649|949

usmarine2 wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

I try and read this every morning:
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/homicidereport/
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6555|Long Island, New York

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

usmarine2 wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Well, that was depressing.

Shit like this makes my dream home come true faster - buy a farm up in a small town in Vermont, settle there until I die.
i g
Banned
+876|5882|GA

Poseidon wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

usmarine2 wrote:

Well, that was depressing.

Shit like this makes my dream home come true faster - buy a farm up in a small town in Vermont, settle there until I die.
weed farm in bc tbh

indoor of course
kptk92
u
+972|6426|tc_london

usmarine2 wrote:

hang them tbh.

I mean that.
Metal-Eater-GR
I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|6290

kptk92 wrote:

usmarine2 wrote:

hang them tbh.

I mean that.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6649|949

Hanging?  Come on guys, I know you can come up with something more heinous than that.
usmarine2
Banned
+233|5808|Dublin, Ohio

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Hanging?  Come on guys, I know you can come up with something more heinous than that.
they aint worth the trouble. 

rope.  pull chair away.  done.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6638|London, England

chittydog wrote:

This is what I like about America, your chavs/gang bangers end up dead somewhere around their 20's. Over here, our chavs simply end up living off the state getting benefits for the rest of their lives
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6423|NSW, Australia

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

chittydog wrote:

This is what I like about America, your chavs/gang bangers end up dead somewhere around their 20's. Over here, our chavs simply end up living off the state getting benefits for the rest of their lives
The system works
some_random_panda
Flamesuit essential
+454|6408

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

chittydog wrote:

Our chavs...

It's actually pretty hard to find chavs here - the hardcore wannabes get picked up by the police patrols, and no one goes through the viet area at night.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6170|what

I hate those damn emo's though. If they are supposed to be suicidal I can't understand why I see so many of them around.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
The_Guardsman
Tally Ho!!
+81|6762|I'm not sure.... Buts its dark

usmarine2 wrote:

hang them tbh.

I mean that.
To quick! Mindfield clearing in nothing but flipflops!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard