The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6684|Cardiff, Capital of Wales

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

1927 wrote:

Cigarettes, its like smoking something menthol.
Well then there's the menthol cigarettes themselves...

Would it be like smoking one of these (if you smoke menthol cigs after brushing your teeth and using listerine):

http://picnic.ciao.com/uk/41239.jpg
No way am I buying menthol fags as it'll make the ganj taste odd.

Im not buying extra strong mints either the best mint is the spear'd kind, or the fresh stuff you chuck on Lamb or posh people chuck on fruit - Yep ya'll its true they do, Ive tried it.  That dosen't make me posh though, thank fuck.
GuliblGuy
Zulu son, what!?!
+79|6796|Anaheim, CA

You can't have OJ, that's THE WORST thing after you brush!  You just gotta wait a few minutes .  .  .
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6696|United States of America
On a similar note, did you ever chew gum after a recent trip to the dentist? It's terrible,! The gum sticks to your teeth so much and you get bits stuck in there that they don't find until your next dentist visit.
God Save the Queen
Banned
+628|6354|tropical regions of london
stop lying, you know you dont brush your teeth.
HAi_gAIZ
See "i g"
+20|5783
i used to love a cigarette right after i brushed them. i quit though
bennisboy
+829|6657|Poundland
water
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5976|London, England

Who brushes their teeth?
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
Blehm98
conservative hatemonger
+150|6474|meh-land

Mutantsteak wrote:

Who brushes their teeth?
i brush mine about once a month...

i'm almost 17 and just got my first cavity, and that was just pure bad luck
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6504|N. Ireland
Trebor is Robert backwards. Scary.
HurricaИe
Banned
+877|5972|Washington DC
lol you guys have shitty mouths or something, because when I wake up in the morning I feel a BIT of stuff on the teeth. Maybe you should use this thing called Listerine Tooth Defense at night.

My brushing schedule =
In the morning after breakfast
At night before bed
Before any sort of important thing

Using a good electric brush + toothpaste + a strong mouthwash like Tooth Defense = clean teeth.
HAi_gAIZ
See "i g"
+20|5783

Blehm98 wrote:

Mutantsteak wrote:

Who brushes their teeth?
i brush mine about once a month...

i'm almost 17 and just got my first cavity, and that was just pure bad luck
do you play wow?
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6643

kylef wrote:

Trebor is Robert backwards. Scary.
brix were shat
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6504|N. Ireland
- Clean after breakfast
- Clean after main meal of the day
- At night, last thing I do before I go to bed

At night it is a bit different though. I'll do my normal thorough brush (which usually takes about 4-5 minutes) but then I use disclosing tablets which show up any plaque I have missed. (I have braces so there are lots of places where I don't notice that I don't get - the plaque shows up purple with these tablets). After that, I'll use a fluoride-enhanced strong mouthwash.

All in all the thing is quite time consuming but I have a new way of brushing instead of my normal put brush in, turn it on and just swirl. Usually takes about 8-9 minutes from start to finish at night. I spend a bit of time on solely my gums though, so that can take a while.

Teeth = good
HurricaИe
Banned
+877|5972|Washington DC
How can you clean it after lunch though? I don't bring my toothbrush, toothpaste, and listerine to school :3

And I envy you kyle, back when I had braces we didn't have any fancy tablets. It was a scam. "Yeah, just brush your teeth." Two years later: "YOU NEED A DEEP CLEANIN' BOY!"

I wonder how many dentists actually floss every single fucking time. And damn kyle, 9 minutes?
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6656

Gooners wrote:

ToothPaste tastes nice after brushing your teeth
yeah if u want to die lolz try water
PrivateVendetta
I DEMAND XMAS THEME
+704|6202|Roma

Gooners wrote:

kylef wrote:

Why would you eat just after you have brushed your teeth? That's just like immediately undoing what you have done lol Unless you are one of the those confused people who brush their teeth before they eat breakfast?
I do that, why would you want to swallow all the germs that have built up in your mouth over the 8 hours you have been sleeping?
Stomach acid > germs.

Thats why you swallow when you aren't even eating, you swallow all the mucus from your lungs, any germs from your lungs get burnt.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/29388/stopped%20scrolling%21.png
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6504|N. Ireland

HurricaИe wrote:

How can you clean it after lunch though? I don't bring my toothbrush, toothpaste, and listerine to school :3

And I envy you kyle, back when I had braces we didn't have any fancy tablets. It was a scam. "Yeah, just brush your teeth." Two years later: "YOU NEED A DEEP CLEANIN' BOY!"

I wonder how many dentists actually floss every single fucking time. And damn kyle, 9 minutes?
I didn't get them with my braces - I got them myself from a chemist. I said "main meal" which is usually dinner time (6-7PM). Yeah, I do spend quite a bit of time on them Kinda necessary at the minute, can't risk having my braces taken off prematurely now that they are on.
MGS3_GrayFox
+50|6178
I wash my ass after I eat breakfast, is that good?
Thorax
Banned
+77|5815
Real men brush their teeth with the fingernails and ball hair of their fallen enemies.
HAi_gAIZ
See "i g"
+20|5783

Thorax wrote:

Real men brush their teeth with the fingernails and ball hair of their fallen enemies.
eve online
Thorax
Banned
+77|5815

HAi_gAIZ wrote:

Thorax wrote:

eve online
No fucking way.........you sir are a scholar.
HAi_gAIZ
See "i g"
+20|5783

Thorax wrote:

HAi_gAIZ wrote:

Thorax wrote:

eve online
No fucking way.........you sir are a scholar.
thx

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard